Hey guys! First time Original Poster (so go easy on me) and excuse me if this topic has already been discussed previously. I just got my Passport and absolutely love it, especially in landscape mode. I find that it feels much more natural in landscape mode, I'm not sure if that is just me or if it is a popular opinion.

Anyways, my question is "what is the likelihood of BB releasing an update that would 1) include a virtual keyboard when in landscape mode and 2) having the entire operating system fully functional in landscape mode (I know the hub rotates but when you exit the hub the app tiles are still right side up)?"

This would help me immensely and I would only use it for little things like typing web addresses in the browser. I would still use the physical keyboard for emails and such.

Do you think it is even possible and, if so, would it be well-received among us berry addicts?
    12-23-14 04:17 PM
    I doubt they would do it as it may unintentionally undermine the physical keyboard, almost admitting some defeat in the eyes of certain douchebags. But I think it would be awesome. I still love holding my Passport in landscape while in bed reading and watching movies.

Brought to you by...My sweet Passport
    12-23-14 08:35 PM