I have been using my Passport for 2 yrs now and loving it. I am also considering switching to the KEYone. The only thing I would like to know is there going to be similar software for my home computer like the Passport had with the KEYone

Posted via CB10
    05-13-17 12:02 PM
    Short answer... no. Some software can replicate some features but nothing compares to blend really
    05-13-17 12:15 PM
    Blend is not require because Android already has desktop apps for most instant messengers, and SMS.

Link is not required because you can backup to the cloud.
    05-13-17 01:10 PM
    Blend is not require because Android already has desktop apps for most instant messengers, and SMS.

Link is not required because you can backup to the cloud.
    yet blend was very useful

Posted by Passport SE killed by Whatsppp
    05-13-17 01:11 PM
    yet blend was very useful

Posted by Passport SE killed by Whatsppp
    To fill in the gaps that only BB10 had.
    05-13-17 01:12 PM
    As for Blend being great.....it is and it makes life simple but I don't use that as much as BlackBerry link. I can control the folders that I want to sync and if I leave the software running, you can again access your home Computer when ur BlackBerry is on a guest Wi Fi. This is what I should have been specific about as to the KEYone having similar software. It was this very reason why I do not transfer contents from Passport to my PRIV. So..what other apps mimic Link for BlackBerry androids?

Posted via CB10
    05-14-17 10:22 PM
    To fill in the gaps that only BB10 had.
    Not exactly actually. Sure you say most messaging Apps have desktop clients but lots of people use multiple messaging Apps. Not all that convenient to have several open at once. And yes I realize there are things like pushbullet but they aren't nearly as good as Blend was in my opinion.
    markmall and Jon Wiggy like this.
    05-14-17 10:45 PM
    How do you minimize apps in blackberry android? Is it similar to bbos? Or it is similar just to another android phones?!

Posted via CB10
    05-14-17 11:57 PM
    How do you minimize apps in blackberry android?
    Same way as with every other android phone.
    Gestures are so yesterday
    05-15-17 12:23 AM
    That is only one reason to use blend. With one client it handles SMS, email, calendar, file sharing, BBM...

I have used Android for a while, and none of these things are handled this elegantly and with only one FREE client. Not a reason to stick with a BB10 phone, but certainly shouldn't be discounted either.
    elfabio80 and Jon Wiggy like this.
    05-15-17 06:41 PM