Is anyone experiencing this? I can scroll down on some apps or websites, but with others it's not working. Anyone noticing any odd glitches with the keyboard touch gestures?

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 01:59 PM
    I know when it comes to apps it could hit or miss. For example, the scrolling didn't initially work with CB10, but after 10.3.1 it worked with no update needed on CB's developer's part.

I know with some sites that scrolling did work for me was because of some type of media on the site. Pop up video, music, etc. I usually just go into reader mode and it's all good.

It's annoying sometime, but the good old fashioned touch screen works all the same.

Typed and swiped from my Passport.
    03-06-15 02:27 PM
    Odd thing is that I'm almost certain that I was able to scroll some of these things when I first got the phone, and now the scrolling isn't working. Hmm.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 03:42 PM
    Same exact thing here. Mine was very responsive with 1372 out of the box, with all typing. However, the screen was flickering in a couple of my apps. I installed 2480 -- that fixed those apps, but now they keyboard touch gestures are not at all responsive while typing. Yet, I can smoothly scroll any web page, or any type of list.
    03-13-15 02:42 PM
    I don't think the keyboard scrolling feature is not universally accepted. I sometimes encounter a website doesn't work. But it works about 95% of the time so it doesn't bother me much.

Posted with my super duper BlackBerry Passport.
    03-13-15 03:12 PM
    I haven't run across too many web pages that I can't scroll with the keyboard. They work very smoothly. However, typing (letter backspace, word deletion) is another story. Using swipe right-to-left as backspace is an exercise in frustration in SMS. However, if I use swiping for copy and paste in the same silly SMS app, it works fluidly every time.
    03-13-15 03:31 PM
    I just installed the latest leak 2558, the keyboard touch gestures are back for me now. I can delete words, make copy/paste selection with such speed now.
    03-13-15 09:22 PM
    i found that some android apps cause it not to work on home screen , so maybe start there
    02-14-16 04:34 PM
    Be grateful.
    The passport is better than the Priv when it comes to this feature.
    I tried out the Priv, and during that time it only worked about 15% pig the time, where passport worked 85% or greater.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-14-16 07:20 PM