I hope this isn't a repeat post, but I'm having some weird keyboard issues.

Number one, I use the app Gas Buddy, but when I try to enter numbers I can't get the virtual keyboard to come up. I've done the down swipe and everything else I can see think of. The only way I was able to enter the digits was by guessing on the corresponding letter keys (like my Q10). Is there something I can do? This is a blackberry app so I thought it would work.

Number two, I tried to log into my credit cards app (Snap) , and since it was the first time logging in with my glorious new Passport it asked me several of the accounts security questions. One of them involved a city with two names, San Antonio (don't worry, I've since changed it). I type in San, then hit space bar and then type Antonio but the phone automatically inserts the @ symbol between San and Antonio . I try to go back and erase it, but it just inserts it no matter what I do. It's not a huge issue because I went to a PC and updated the question and answer, but I was just wondering if there is anything else I could have done.

Thanks for any/all info.

GBA

GBA
    10-21-14 11:14 AM
    If you ever get that issue again, press and hold the spacebar for a bit, it should add a space then. Or maybe open the symbols list and enter a space from the virtual keyboard?

I think it happened because the device considers the entry field one for email addresses, nothing you could have done.

BlackBerry 10 signed @ C0007CC89
    10-21-14 11:29 AM
    Ahhhh...that makes sense, thanks.
    10-21-14 12:58 PM