Hey guys
    I got a brand new passport silver edition. When I slightly touch the l key on the keyboard without pressing it in the letter l is typed as if pressed. I don't know how to fix this but even using keys around it the l is typed in inadvertently. Any idea how to fix this?

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 07:47 PM
    I have a Q10 and this has been an issue with my "A" key since almost the beginning. Exact same thing. I never wanted to mess with returning it, etc. So I have just lived with it. I am so used to it I can type a certain way that it doesn't become an issue. I also have taken my fingernails and gently pulled the affected key (not too hard or far!). This seemed to help the problem a lot. But out of habit I just barely tap the affected key and am careful when hitting the surrounding keys. I know this would drive some people nuts but I have just found some solutions/workarounds for my phone.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 08:19 PM
    I recommend calling BB to replace it
    STS14B likes this.
    11-07-15 08:20 PM
    It's just frustrating that's all doesn't bother me THAT much. Wanted to see if anybody else had the same issue

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 09:11 PM
    I DEFINITELY feel your pain!! I had the problem 2 months after getting my Q10. It drove me so nuts that I put the Q up for awhile and used a Z30. But then this April I started using my Q again... and learned some workaround solutions. Everyone told me to replace it too but I just didn't want to bother with that. I know it's frustrating. I myself just kinda learned to live with it. Totally up to you on returning it though. I'm just lazy about that kind of stuff... if it's a small issue anyway.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 09:17 PM
    I DEFINITELY feel your pain!! I had the problem 2 months after getting my Q10. It drove me so nuts that I put the Q up for awhile and used a Z30. But then this April I started using my Q again... and learned some workaround solutions. Everyone told me to replace it too but I just didn't want to bother with that. I know it's frustrating. I myself just kinda learned to live with it. Totally up to you on returning it though. I'm just lazy about that kind of stuff... if it's a small issue anyway.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I'm gonna be getting priv soon so I don't need to replace it anyways.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 08:02 PM