hello everyone,

after a long wait i finally got my hands on Blackberry passport, i got it yesterday, its a gorgeous phone but i am finding some issues

1. Keyboard clicking sound not working, when i got it was working but after 2/3 hours i restarted my phone it stopped working.
    i know its not a big issue but just don't want any defective piece.

2. when i restart my phone the loading % goes to 75% and phone starts up it doesnt go to 100% is this normal
    05-07-15 05:14 PM
    anyone like to suggest ?
    05-07-15 05:49 PM
    1. Keyboard clicking sound not working, when i got it was working but after 2/3 hours i restarted my phone it stopped working.
    i know its not a big issue but just don't want any defective piece.
    Have a look in your system settings, language and input, feedback, keyboard feedback volume.
    2. when i restart my phone the loading % goes to 75% and phone starts up it doesnt go to 100% is this normal
    Nothing to worry about.
    05-07-15 05:53 PM
    I just got my passport yesterday and I have not experienced any of these issues. I hope you get an answer soon though

Posted via CB10
    05-07-15 05:55 PM
    have checked and keyboard feedback volume is fully increased and yet the clicking sound not working... i know its not a big deal but just
    a bit curious that 1 day old device started to give this kind of hardware doesn't end up in high defectness... i have does the swipe format as well as the hard reset 3/4 times but no luck .....
    05-07-15 06:08 PM
    Do you hear anything when you move the slider?
    Silly question, but you don't have your device on silent, do you?
    05-07-15 06:15 PM
    slider ???
    nope its on normal mode ....
    05-07-15 06:21 PM
    The keyboard feedback volume slider. It makes the sound when you move it (normally) .
    05-07-15 06:24 PM
    yes i can hear the sound when i move the slider.... but when i press any key in keyboard the clicking sound doesnt happen
    05-07-15 06:34 PM
    It's only sound for the virtual, on screen keyboard. Not the physical keys. You don't need to set sounds for physical keyboard, they're already there.

Via CB10 Rockin PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.500
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-07-15 06:42 PM
    thats what i am saying the clicking sound doesnt work, yesterday i got the device... when i got it was working but after few hours it stopped ... so what do i do now ?
    05-07-15 06:54 PM
    thats what i am saying the clicking sound doesnt work, yesterday i got the device... when i got it was working but after few hours it stopped ... so what do i do now ?
    If your on-screen virtual keyboard bit is not clicking, but the device is otherwise producing sound and even the feedback volume slider is making the right noises, and no one else can suggest settings that could make a difference, then it is some sort of software glitch.
    Pretty unfortunate for you to have issues like this so soon after getting the device.

If there are no further suggestions forthcoming , then I would say use BlackBerry Link (or an Autoloader) to reload the device OS. If you have somehow got a duff installation, then that will clean it up. It will however wipe the device, so save anything you need to keep to backup, shouldn't be much if you just got it.
    Hopefully it won't reoccur...
    05-07-15 07:17 PM
    my on screen keyboard is making sound but my physical keyboard is not making the clicking sound when we press any key from the physical keyboard.....
    05-07-15 07:21 PM
    my on screen keyboard is making sound but my physical keyboard is not making the clicking sound when we press any key from the physical keyboard.....
    You're not supposed too! Just the on screen keyboard.

Via CB10 Rockin PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.500
    05-07-15 07:23 PM
    Hens make clicking sounds. Wait, no, it's clucking sounds.
    Pdinos3 and Carjackd like this.
    05-07-15 07:37 PM