Do others here find that their Passport's keyboard starts to give more (ie. becomes easier to press) with time? I'm using a black original Passport since August and it seems like the keys have gotten somewhat easier to press since then. Now of course, this could also be attributed to just my thumbs getting stronger and more accustomed to the Passport's keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-15 07:59 AM
    I have had my original Passport for over 1 year (Oct 2014) and I have not noticed any difference in my keyboard. I really like it. For me, it has the perfect amount of resistance and bounce.
    12-21-15 08:08 AM
    Yeah, same here. The feel of the Passport keyboard feels really good under the thumbs. I would like to say too that I feel more confident typing on it as the keys are larger touch targets than something like the BlackBerry Classic, on which I find that I tend to hit more than one key at a time.

I was contemplating trying a Silver Edition Passport but I'm not sure if I'll like the "mushiness" of the "improved" keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-15 10:16 AM
    I've only had my Passport since early June.
    Maybe it's cause I've gotten used to the keyboard,not even having to look at the keyboard at times. I instinctively know where the keys are... I can have a conversation and text at the same time!

Posted from my Passport... You've been BlackBerried!
    12-21-15 10:55 PM
    It's rather me breaking in than the keyboard. I am using the AT&T version for 2 weeks now and am still struggling in getting up to the typing speed of my previous Q10.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-15 11:00 PM
    Wish I could get used to the space bar placement though.
    12-22-15 12:20 AM
    I'm not noticing the break-in yet on my Red PP yet (or maybe just a little bit) which I have since August but on my mum's I started to notice it over time (she has a Black PP for almost a year now).

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Passport (OG Red)
    12-22-15 12:49 AM