I'm still satisfied with my passports. Almost a year and a half in and it runs smoothly, the battery lasts easily into the second day, and it does what I need. It's specs, camera and OS work great.
    The only reason to switch is the smaller/narrower and thus faster keyboard, and of course Android and all the apps!

What do y'all think?

Is it going to be worth switching? Or do I ride out the passport...

Posted via CB10
    04-21-17 06:58 PM
    I plan to switch, but probably not right away. My wife is willing to give KeyOne a go...if she hates it, I'll take it, if she likes it I'll get one in the fall, when the price hopefully drops.

My reason for switching is that I'm tired of fighting for a decent map/navigation experience, and access to Uber. I absolutely love my Passport, but it is just too awkward to fit in the flow of global technology.

BPWiebe on the beautiful Silver Edition Passport.
    04-21-17 07:04 PM
    I use a browser version of uber. Work okay... the location-pin can be a bit finicky, but otherwise works for me.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-17 07:21 PM
    I plan on moving on from my awesome Passport Silver Edition this summer. But I'm sooo tempted to nab a KEYone as soon as it's released. I have multiple lines, so I will likely keep both devices active. If I were forced to keep one or the other, I'd wait at least until summer when BlackBerry Mobile works out the kinks for a couple of months, and gauge owners' reactions to the KEYone.

Posted via CB10 | SQW100-4 Passport on T-Mobile. Hi Ho Silver Edition!
    jmkeeru likes this.
    04-21-17 08:12 PM
    I wanted forever to stay with BB10 but clearly, it is no longer viable. Honestly I would love to continue using the Passport, but it became (for me at least) unusable with the lack of support of major apps I need for work and play.
    super_rigel likes this.
    04-21-17 09:58 PM
    The keyboard will be faster. It depends on the apps you want. Honestly, for mapping and navigation alone, I think the KEYone is worth it over the PP.
    04-21-17 10:25 PM
    I wanted forever to stay with BB10 but clearly, it is no longer viable. Honestly I would love to continue using the Passport, but it became (for me at least) unusable with the lack of support of major apps I need for work and play.
    We've reached a stage where it's not just the apps that are an issue. My bank's website has recently started nagging me about my browser being outdated; it won't be too long before it is completely incompatible.

Posted via CB10
    super_rigel likes this.
    04-22-17 10:46 AM
    If you need apps Id get the keyone but if you've been happy for a while now with the passport then I see no need to switch. You have the king of BB10 devices!
    andy957 likes this.
    04-22-17 11:12 AM
    I have PPSE and Priv and I love both! Let's see which will go and if key 🗝 one make his way in my hands
    04-22-17 11:26 AM
    I plan to switch, but probably not right away. My wife is willing to give KeyOne a go...if she hates it, I'll take it, if she likes it I'll get one in the fall, when the price hopefully drops.

My reason for switching is that I'm tired of fighting for a decent map/navigation experience, and access to Uber. I absolutely love my Passport, but it is just too awkward to fit in the flow of global technology.

BPWiebe on the beautiful Silver Edition Passport.
    Only reason I switched to the Priv was because I needed a couple apps for my business. Loved my Passport. So I too will be switching to the KeyOne to get that Passport experience back.
    04-22-17 09:29 PM
    So happy that I don't have to leave my Passport.

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    04-22-17 09:35 PM
    I have priv and love pp very much!!

Posted via CB10
    04-23-17 07:14 AM
    I sold my PRIV a couple of weeks ago. PP keyboard is far superior imo. My banking and investment apps are the only thing that keeps me trying android. I'll wait and see how people once they switch to the KeyONE before I make a move.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-17 09:07 AM
    I hardly use any Android apps, but my Passport started having signal issues (the Emergency only thread explains it) and the device is almost useless outside the house without a Wi-Fi. Thus, I am literally counting the days until K1 gets released.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-17 09:13 AM
    Last week I feared I was having the emergency calls only failure. Turned out to be wide spread tower outages due to storms. Making a phone call that evening was a coin toss and would disconnect. They att said they should be back up around 4am. They are fat with profits and I expect they should be upgrading more but it's att. They would rather buy cell infrastructure in Mexico because it's so profitable..... than serve the USA that they rip off.

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    04-23-17 10:18 AM
    Google pixel would also be a good option if you don't need physical keyboard. But me having used to keyboard in passport don't feel comfortable with full touchscreen

Posted from BlackBerry Passport!!
    04-23-17 10:31 AM
    Some situation for me. I'm not really sure if I would like to have phone not as wide as the passport. I tried my old Z10 for some minutes and it seems very small to me.
    The Passport is a very unique and superb phone, still in 2017. BB OS 10 is a very special and efficient system. Email, Calendar, Messaging.. just perfect.

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    04-23-17 04:26 PM
    It all depends! I'm using my pp se to type and love the experience! I have a Priv and a dteck50 I have been using the pp as a media player for some time and just recently found out that the multitasking has changed. You can no longer minimize youtube or turn the screen off and have the media continue playing. After three passports 2 z30 2 leaps q10 z10 p9982 and a q5 I think I'm just about done with bb10 I hope they don't abandon priv or the dteck50 because I'm not planning on spending anymore money.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-17 06:12 PM
    It all depends! I'm using my pp se to type and love the experience! I have a Priv and a dteck50 I have been using the pp as a media player for some time and just recently found out that the multitasking has changed. You can no longer minimize youtube or turn the screen off and have the media continue playing. After three passports 2 z30 2 leaps q10 z10 p9982 and a q5 I think I'm just about done with bb10 I hope they don't abandon priv or the dteck50 because I'm not planning on spending anymore money.

Posted via CB10
    I can minimize supertube and it plays even if I turn the screen off still.

Posted using a VeryBold BlackBerry Q10
    04-23-17 06:15 PM
    Dobrze gadasz Marcin ale ja jak narazie zostaje z Moim BB.
    Pozdro

Posted via CB10
    04-24-17 02:35 PM
    I'm will stay with passport as long as all my mail opens - same as my 9900 and 8900 before. Beside I really hate android - tried a few times and it's no go for me.

Passport
    04-24-17 02:50 PM
    As much as I like the BlackBerry Passport, the slow degradation is starting to become an issue. Moving on soon...probably KEYOne, mid-summer.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-17 03:21 PM
    I will stick but that's my opinion.
    04-24-17 06:45 PM
    We've reached a stage where it's not just the apps that are an issue. My bank's website has recently started nagging me about my browser being outdated; it won't be too long before it is completely incompatible.

Posted via CB10
    Can't you get the android version of your banking app installed on your Passport? I did

Posted via CB10
    04-24-17 08:19 PM
  25. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    keep passport. I love it and so nice different of all phone ever

 BlackBerry Passport SE SQW-100-4 / 10.3.3.2205
    04-25-17 01:17 AM
107 123 ...