I just got upgraded to the Classic by T-Mobile. My Q10 is under warranty but they don't sell them anymore, so they sent a brand-new boxed Classic instead. Thing is, I just bought the Passport SE during BB's sale cause I've been feening for it since it came out.

My question is, should I keep both or sell the Classic? My Passport hasn't arrived yet but the Classic came today and it feels so nice. :/
    04-13-16 09:15 PM
    Keep the classic sell the passport I'm returning my SE as we speak I had 3 problems with it and I had the phone for 5 days

Posted via CB10
    04-13-16 09:18 PM
    Id keep both! U will have toolbelt also! Great!

Posted via CB10
    Ms Planet and bigjman like this.
    04-13-16 09:32 PM
    I have both. I switch back and forth.

Gary - Now working wide.
    Ms Planet and bigjman like this.
    04-13-16 10:07 PM
    What problems have you had? I've seen almost 100% raves about it, even from iPhone and Droid users...
    04-13-16 10:52 PM
    I was thinking of that but I wondered if I preferred one over the other, then the less-liked one would become a paper weight. What do you switch them for?
    04-13-16 10:54 PM
    It feels so indulgent, but I'm tempted to!
    04-13-16 10:55 PM
    Keep them both... Passport is the best in my opinion. However, the Classic is nice too...
    People have negative things to say about it, but quite honestly, there will always be a bad batch of devices that a company puts out. Just like there are issues with software that companies put out.
    My passport gets no signal right now. So stuck using WiFi is kind of annoying, but this line is a prepaid line. Just an extra. And since I can't insure this, I'm just stuck until I fix it...

My point is...the classic, to me, was just like the Q10, just prettier...the Passport, however...The Passport is in a class off it's own. Best BlackBerry ever to hit the market...in terms of features a usability...overall build quality is actually pretty solid...and it looks great.
    So just give that passport a go...live with it...breathe it...make love to it(not literally because I'm not sure that kind of liquid damage is covered)

Posted via CB10
    xKingHopy likes this.
    04-13-16 11:03 PM
    Alrighty then, thanks! (I think...) lol
    kashief likes this.
    04-14-16 07:18 AM
    I have both - Original Passport and Classic. I think they are a great duo. The Passport is my go to handheld for when I'm at home and the Classic is the one I carry around with me.

If I had to go down to one device, I'd probably choose the Classic just for its portability but I don't so I use both.
    04-14-16 07:23 AM
    Keep the classic sell the passport I'm returning my SE as we speak I had 3 problems with it and I had the phone for 5 days

Posted via CB10
    It doesn't mean that all passport are defective. You've been rambling about how unsatisfied you are with your 5 day old device. Discouraging people based on a lemon you got isn't very productive. You always have the possibility of exchanging it

Sent from the pure awesomeness of my  Passport SE
    brookie229 likes this.
    04-14-16 07:36 AM
    Keep both. If you HAVE to choose one, I'd go with the Classic.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-16 08:28 AM
    I have and like both. The Classic however rocks my SIM. The form factor, keyboard, trackpad and tool belt are the perfect fit for me in daily use in helping manage our business. The Classic is that good.

The White Knight-BlackBerry Passport
    04-14-16 09:03 AM
    keep both!

make use of it, Classic as a daily driver and the Passport for Data-only-SIM

The Classic is a absolut brilliant one-handed device for in and out all the time in the pocket!
    The Passport on the other hand can be used to replace your PC by a good amount of Accessoires... just look at this: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...sport-1060216/

Posted either via -Passport SQW100-1 or -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    Attachment 397094
    bh7171 and Zeratul57 like this.
    04-14-16 09:19 AM
    Classic uses the same Passport sim so nice to have both.

Posted from a wireless charging Passport. Get one!
    bigjman likes this.
    04-14-16 09:49 AM
    Once you get you Passport, try it out, and if you don't end up liking it, you can always send it back.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-16 11:25 AM
    I have both because I needed both. The Classic to me is more of a phone on the go. When I'm at work or out, I don't need a large media device like the Passport. So I take the Classic with me...easier to fit into pockets, easier to use one-handed and just overall a better telephone. At home I do need better screen size for reading, browsing, watching videos and playing games so I use the Passport.

If I had to only keep one, I'd go with the Classic...I just can't see myself using the Passport as a phone anymore. Putting that gigantic thing to my ear just looks so stupid hahaha...it's like putting an book to my ear with half of my face covered
    04-14-16 11:39 AM
    I have both because I needed both. The Classic to me is more of a phone on the go. When I'm at work or out, I don't need a large media device like the Passport. So I take the Classic with me...easier to fit into pockets, easier to use one-handed and just overall a better telephone. At home I do need better screen size for reading, browsing, watching videos and playing games so I use the Passport.

If I had to only keep one, I'd go with the Classic...I just can't see myself using the Passport as a phone anymore. Putting that gigantic thing to my ear just looks so stupid hahaha...it's like putting an book to my ear with half of my face covered
    I felt the same way on calls with my Passport. It's unmatched for reading or viewing but just not comfortable (for me) to use all the time. I also prefer the Classic keyboard. I wish John Chen would have found a clever marketing way (Ha! I know) to get a Classic in every former or current BlackBerry users hands and or to try. A couple weeks with one and I am certain a lot more would have been impressed. (The initial spec complaints have no merit for me with how well this device works for my needs) Tried a Note 3 on Lollipop a month ago for a week for shines and giggles and literally could not wait to get back to my Classic and BlackBerry 10.

The newest member....Cobalt Classic
    04-14-16 12:35 PM
    I agree with you until the last part. If I had to keep one it would be the Passport for sure it has an advantage even though its big.

I have two phones to buy now. Classic and an SE
    04-15-16 07:15 AM
    Both great. Tough choice.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    04-15-16 03:17 PM
    I couldn't make a choice and kept them both... switch between them in weekly turnus, more or less...

Posted via CB10
    LyoobaBerry likes this.
    04-15-16 08:57 PM
    Alternatively, you can give me the Passport... lol

Posted via CB10 On My CrackBerry Passport
    04-16-16 08:02 PM
    Adding more devices too... PP and Classic.. SE will be deployed too. Year of the BB.

Posted from a wireless charging Passport. Get one!
    Last edited by Zeratul57; 04-16-16 at 08:48 PM.
    kashief and Ms Planet like this.
    04-16-16 08:29 PM
    Keep both. You need a backup. Classic will be a good backup device.

Posted via my beloved Passport solid black edition
    Ms Planet likes this.
    04-16-16 08:59 PM
    OK, thanks for all the advice! My Passport finally arrived--it was supposed to come Wednesday, then FedEx "somehow misplaced it", after 2 days of many many irate calls, they told me to 'file a case with Blackberry'.Which of course I knew would be loads of fun. It somehow 'miraculously appeared' yesterday after no updated or a trace of where it was. Hmmm. ANYWAY, I have it in my hot little hands and I just love it--love it. So now please forgive my ignorance; why would you switch back and forth? Some of you answered, though wouldn't you want to take the beautiful Passport out to remind folks what they're missing from BB?
    04-17-16 05:05 PM
40 12