Boxed my iPhone 6+ to return to Passport. Much more productive. A few apps are important: Whatsapp, maybe Facebook and FB Messenger.

The rest have no place on a work phone. So they are not missed at all!

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    01-20-17 04:22 PM
    Why I don't like android device? Yeah,absolutly transh

Posted via CB10
    01-22-17 03:42 AM
    After 3 days so far with my SE I can see why some early adapters are on there second passport. The screen size is perfect. My customers have been complementing me on how easy it is for them to view there documents. Before stock is depleted I will definitely be buying another SE.

Posted via CB10
    sonicpix likes this.
    01-22-17 11:32 AM
    After 3 days so far with my SE I can see why some early adapters are on there second passport. The screen size is perfect. My customers have been complementing me on how easy it is for them to view there documents. Before stock is depleted I will definitely be buying another SE.

Posted via CB10
    I've been thinking about an SE but that cobalt blue classic... is there a real noticeable difference between white Passport and SE? As far as weight and easy of keyboard?

Posted via CB10
    01-23-17 12:04 AM

Posted via CB10
    I've been thinking about an SE but that cobalt blue classic... is there a real noticeable difference between white Passport and SE? As far as weight and easy of keyboard?

Posted via CB10
    01-23-17 12:04 AM
    I don't think you'll notice a difference in weight - it's a pretty small amount. As far as the ease of keyboard - there were some improvements made to improve the keyboard*on the SE to make the keys a little easier to type and also moved the keyboard up slightly I believe. How much you'll notice it? Not really sure but they did make some improvements for a reason.
    01-23-17 09:30 AM
    I don't think you'll notice a difference in weight - it's a pretty small amount. As far as the ease of keyboard - there were some improvements made to improve the keyboard*on the SE to make the keys a little easier to type and also moved the keyboard up slightly I believe. How much you'll notice it? Not really sure but they did make some improvements for a reason.
    Good to know, does the SE have wireless charging? I'd definitely consider if it was a solid deal.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-17 09:56 AM
    I believe the only PP that had wireless charging was the ATT version.
    01-23-17 11:32 AM
    Sqw 100-3

Posted via CB10
    01-23-17 11:46 AM
    Thanks for the comments. This has been my dilemma for some time now. My brother in law went to a dtek 50, 2 months ago and is complaining about if a missed call comes in, you have to push about 3 or 4 links to get to the call folder and find info on the missed call. So I get scared of leaving BB10! When you miss a call on BB10... one touch and your in! I too love the simplicity. And am afraid I will miss bb10 and my beloved Passport SE too much. It's the hardest decision I have ever had to make sto stay or go to BB Android device. I was afraid they will stop making the Passport and OS10, so I bought a second SE, just for insurance, cause my first one is out of warranty. He also said there are adds on BBM and the hub with Detek50. Which I would definitely not like.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-17 05:25 PM
    Thanks for the comments. This has been my dilemma for some time now. My brother in law went to a dtek 50, 2 months ago and is complaining about if a missed call comes in, you have to push about 3 or 4 links to get to the call folder and find info on the missed call. So I get scared of leaving BB10! When you miss a call on BB10... one touch and your in! I too love the simplicity. And am afraid I will miss bb10 and my beloved Passport SE too much. It's the hardest decision I have ever had to make sto stay or go to BB Android device. I was afraid they will stop making the Passport and OS10, so I bought a second SE, just for insurance, cause my first one is out of warranty. He also said there are adds on BBM and the hub with Detek50. Which I would definitely not like.

Posted via CB10
    Your friend must not be familiar with Android yet. The phone app on android is much faster than the bb10 one. You are able to pick up calls and dial and connect in an an instant, no delays. It does not take that many steps to get to missed calls. In fact you can even set a home page shortcut that takes you directly to missed calls.

The HUB does not gave ads on blackberry android. Zero ads. BBM on the other hand does have ads, but I never see them. They do not appear in convos or through the hub or any regular use. The only time you will see ads on bbm is if you actually open bbm through the app and not the hub and you go under chat view you will see one extra line which is an add and that you can delete. Also would not recommend a dtek50 coming from a passport. I would recommend a Priv or a Dtek60. Those two will feel like real upgrades from the passport.
    01-23-17 06:15 PM

Posted via CB10
    I eat crow every time I post about the PP because I bashed it during the leaks. I think I will get a back up for when this one's dies. If it dies. I've had it 2 1/2 years and it's still solid. I've never used a case even though I bought two.

I get that there are issues with the square screen, but I also think the 16x9 format is really bad. I think the perfect all touch format is the PP proportions with no PKB.

As for apps....I've found there are only a few I REALLY need and I have then on my PP.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-17 12:15 PM
    Between the Web browser, native file manager, native texting, native music, and others. Only thing you're really missing is Snapchat. And that **** is trash anyway.

I'm gonna ride this White Passport out till Mercury hits a good sale. #TEAMBLACKBERRY

Posted via CB10
    02-07-17 03:58 PM
38 12