I had a spare one from my DR order - excited (former) iPhone user just grabbed it...keep 'em coming!

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 12:36 PM
    He went in looking for one or did you really sell him into the device?

If the latter, what arguments were used?
    10-22-14 12:57 PM
    He came looking...but I'm just a guy with an extra phone though, not a cell shop employee.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 01:47 PM
    He came looking...but I'm just a guy with an extra phone though, not a cell shop employee.

Posted via CB10
    now wait for the return lmao. As much as I like my q10, and my future passport, i couldn't get rid of my iPhone (or android) for a BB.
    10-22-14 01:53 PM
    now wait for the return lmao. As much as I like my q10, and my future passport, i couldn't get rid of my iPhone (or android) for a BB.
    jealous a little maybe?
    spikesolie likes this.
    10-22-14 01:57 PM
    Speak for yourself, I had the iphone 5 and sold it only after 3 months of use. Bought myself a new z10 and never looked back.

Posted via CB10
    PatrickMJS and spikesolie like this.
    10-22-14 02:00 PM
    jealous a little maybe?
    why would i be jealous? My passport comes in tomorrow . iPhone is my personal line. BB is my work line. Problem is that i can't have a BB as my only phone. Ive tried. But with half the apps barely working, or too slow, or not available, it's not realistic for me to be able to do that.
    10-22-14 02:14 PM
    I threw my iphone out of the window after 1.5 months
    My dad did the same. So not everybody is like you

Posted via CB10
    spikesolie and amanago like this.
    10-22-14 02:15 PM
    I threw my iphone out of the window after 1.5 months
    My dad did the same. So not everybody is like you

Posted via CB10
    more people are like me than they are like you

always have to have either an iPhone or android. Can't wait for my nexus 6 to come in
    10-22-14 02:19 PM
    sheep ba ba ba ba

Posted via CB10
    PatrickMJS and spikesolie like this.
    10-22-14 02:49 PM
    Not much of a business person, if he relies on an iPhone. Especially if he depends on app for his decision on which phone to use. Hey how many apps you have on your iPhone. 100 apps?

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 02:52 PM
    more people are like me than they are like you

always have to have either an iPhone or android. Can't wait for my nexus 6 to come in
    Now that's good for you.
    I don't want to be like everybody else

Icloud? I trust....powered by bbry have fun on the forum

Posted via CB10
    AnimalPak200 and spikesolie like this.
    10-22-14 03:01 PM
    Not much of a business person, if he relies on an iPhone. Especially if he depends on app for his decision on which phone to use. Hey how many apps you have on your iPhone. 100 apps?

Posted via CB10
    Guess what bud, not everyone in the world is in business or is a soft handed office drone, if iPhone is what he likes what's the big deal? If he has 100 apps on his phone that work for him, who cares? I love bb10, but when my z10 broke I bought an Xperia z1 because I've never tried Android before, and also because blackberry is focusing in business users, and I'm not in the business world (well not directly). So far I'm loving Android and all the apps and stuff because they work for me, I mostly use my phone for social media and texting, and Android is perfect for that. I do miss the hub though, it's friggen awesome

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-22-14 03:12 PM
    who can resist Passport????
    10-22-14 08:08 PM
    why would i be jealous? My passport comes in tomorrow . iPhone is my personal line. BB is my work line. Problem is that i can't have a BB as my only phone. Ive tried. But with half the apps barely working, or too slow, or not available, it's not realistic for me to be able to do that.
    Apps are a lot better on 10.3.
    Andriod apps are great. You may be able to use it exclusively.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 09:14 PM
    Apps are a lot better on 10.3.
    Andriod apps are great. You may be able to use it exclusively.

Posted via CB10
    thats great to hear actually! I've been frustrated even trying apps on my q10. Thats why i don't even keep most apps on it and just use the iPhone.
    10-23-14 01:02 AM
    Sounds weird though..an IPHONE guy looking for Passport :-)

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 01:06 AM
    sheep ba ba ba ba

Posted via CB10
    How am i sheep if i use both BB, iOS, & android? lol anyone who doesn't love BB as their one & only device must be a sheep!

Posted via CB10
    business person? actually i do a lot of business. I am a partner at a small company & also have a pretty corporate career now. I have about 80 apps. All of them are very useful to me. I have 1 game. Are you going to be the typical blackberry fanboy who says blackberry "does work"? lmao. That ad campaign didn't work out too well for BB.
    Guess what bud, not everyone in the world is in business or is a soft handed office drone, if iPhone is what he likes what's the big deal? If he has 100 apps on his phone that work for him, who cares? I love bb10, but when my z10 broke I bought an Xperia z1 because I've never tried Android before, and also because blackberry is focusing in business users, and I'm not in the business world (well not directly). So far I'm loving Android and all the apps and stuff because they work for me, I mostly use my phone for social media and texting, and Android is perfect for that. I do miss the hub though, it's friggen awesome

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Thanks! Finally someone that gets it! I love BB actually. And i always have a BB device. Mainly for my work #'s email & texting. But I still need a personal phone that has all the useful apps that i use daily.
    10-23-14 01:06 AM
    Keep it on topic guys, don't insult each other over phone usage.

Personally I run a note 3 and passport. I have two lines that I need kept running.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    10-23-14 01:11 AM
    Personally I run a note 3 and passport. I have two lines that I need kept running.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    Dear zocster
    Is that your logic in"Keep it on topic"? XD
    OP if it doesn't make you lose $$$$ then it only makes you $$$$'er!
    Who or what ever got the target $$$$ amount, got the DEAL!, just make your paper and don't listen to all this mumbo-jumbo-platform-ecosystem-fanboy-brand worship-hoopla

Cheers! From my STL-1
    10-23-14 01:40 AM
    He'll definitely like it if he holds it for couple of days

Posted by stylish Passport
    10-23-14 02:40 AM