Well it's a bit of a sad day as I listed my passport on eBay and it sold within 10 minutes. Couldn't believe how fast it went. I think I will miss the beast that the passport is but I thought it was the best thing to do to pay for my new priv. I do think even by crackberry standards that 4 BlackBerry's is just to many.

I will miss the way the phone made every thing so simple, the amazing keyboard and fantastic email capabilities.

I won't miss the app gap.

Still got a Q10 and leap so still got BlackBerry 10 if I feel I'm missing the bb10 experience but the priv has been good so far. Android ain't no BlackBerry 10 though. Let's just hope that they can get more features across.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 05:43 PM
    I did the same thing last week sold my Black Passport to fund the Priv. Next day I'm now rocking Passport SE. Love it

Posted via CB10
    alexeysalo, Barbareren and kertong like this.
    11-15-15 05:54 PM
    Isn't it weird how I sold my passport to fund my Priv purchase, but wouldn't dream of doing the same to the Z30?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-15-15 05:56 PM
    I've sold every BB I've owned since my 9000 (that I kept and is still in a drawer). The 9700, 9780, 9800, 9810, 9900, Z10 (twice), Q5, Z30, Passport (OG) are all sold and quite quickly too. (BB's in Ottawa sell much better than Android phones!). I actually regret not keeping the 9900 though as I wish I still had it to play around with from time to time.

Anyways, as much as I want a new Priv, I'm not planing on selling my Passport SE as it will probably be the last BB10 phone I'll ever buy (and maybe the last one they'll ever produce). As such, it stays! Now I just have to wait for the price to drop on the Priv to get one.
    11-15-15 07:44 PM
    Lol, I've never had the heart to sell any of my BlackBerry devices. After I'm done with them I pack them him the box how they came and just put the boxes in my closet.

But then again, my phones al wear badly, I would get next to nothing on resale...

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    11-15-15 07:58 PM
    Well it's a bit of a sad day as I listed my passport on eBay and it sold within 10 minutes. Couldn't believe how fast it went. I think I will miss the beast that the passport is but I thought it was the best thing to do to pay for my new priv. I do think even by crackberry standards that 4 BlackBerry's is just to many.

I will miss the way the phone made every thing so simple, the amazing keyboard and fantastic email capabilities.

I won't miss the app gap.

Still got a Q10 and leap so still got BlackBerry 10 if I feel I'm missing the bb10 experience but the priv has been good so far. Android ain't no BlackBerry 10 though. Let's just hope that they can get more features across.

Posted via CB10
    Just curious, how much did you get for it and was it unlocked or carrier issued?
    11-15-15 08:00 PM
    Even though I love my Priv, I just can't bring myself to sell my Passport so its sitting in a drawer, lol.

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv
    11-15-15 08:00 PM
    Wow lots of Passport abuse going on, I may have to call the BB police and do some investigating of the abusers, lol
    11-15-15 08:54 PM
    Sorry to hear that! I did the same thing, however I miss my passport very much and I am thinking about buying a passport silver edition, which means I will not be able to afford the priv. What a sad story!
    anon(8050899) likes this.
    11-15-15 10:54 PM
    Sorry to hear that! I did the same thing, however I miss my passport very much and I am thinking about buying a passport silver edition, which means I will not be able to afford the priv. What a sad story!
    Well I was thinking of buying a silver edition if I don't get along with the priv that well. Gonna give it a couple of Months and see though. There's little things on Android that just ain't BlackBerry 10!

Posted via CB10
    Zillen Roos likes this.
    11-16-15 03:09 AM
    Just curious, how much did you get for it and was it unlocked or carrier issued?
    It sold for �210 but it was listed for �230. It was unlocked to any network. Had it listed on amazon for months at �250 but no real interest. Some one from USA was wanting to pay the full price (on ebay) but he got pipped by the guy paying �210 from the UK. Really sad to see it go to be honest. The wife said I can't believe your selling it. To be fair neither can I. The passport was true love and the phone that got me into BlackBerry in a big way. I now have playbook, leap, Q10 and priv. If I feel the priv isn't for me in a few months might get a classic or silver edition passport.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 03:17 AM
    I've sold my OG Black Passport last month and got a Galaxy Note 5. And today I'm pretty happy with my RED PASSPORT! P.S. I gave my Note 5 to my wifey...

In a few days I plan to see the Blackberry Priv and I'm afraid I'll get SE Passport...
    11-16-15 03:54 AM
    I've sold my OG Black Passport last month and got a Galaxy Note 5. And today I'm pretty happy with my RED PASSPORT! P.S. I gave my Note 5 to my wifey...

In a few days I plan to see the Blackberry Priv and I'm afraid I'll get SE Passport...
    You are a rich guy!😊
    11-16-15 06:59 AM
    I'm an I phone user who's close to jumping ship to get a passport .Ive never owned a blackberry before but I've never been on a site or Apple/android forum where people keep the old versions of their phones and even in some cases buy extra passports for future use lol.Need to see why I'm missing out on 😂
    11-16-15 09:57 AM
    I'm an I phone user who's close to jumping ship to get a passport .Ive never owned a blackberry before but I've never been on a site or Apple/android forum where people keep the old versions of their phones and even in some cases buy extra passports for future use lol.Need to see why I'm missing out on 😂
    There really was just something about the passport. It wasn't perfect but it was like a relationship, you just fell in love with the phone! If you can live without the likes of snap chat etc you will love the passport.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 11:42 AM
    I don't think I can part ways with my Passport. I'm going to use this till it dies. Love typing on this device.

RedBerry Passport /10.3.2.2639 / Telus
    Barbareren likes this.
    11-16-15 01:01 PM
    I am keeping my passport because I already have better android devices. If I want android, I'll go pure stock google nexus.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 01:08 PM
    The only thing tempting me to the Priv is the slider feature. I still have my torch and am seriously willing to consider giving up functionality to get my old flame back.

P.

Sent by my fantabulous BlackBerry Passport - qui prius respondit quam audiat stultum se esse demonstrat et confusione dignum
    11-17-15 02:54 AM
    You should have waited. There are way to many bugs on this phone in my opinion to replace your Passport with. The hub is a complete mess and battery life is not good.
    kertong likes this.
    11-17-15 04:04 AM
    Just kept my Passport. Not a sad day for me.
    11-17-15 05:48 AM
    I had my OG Passport since January 2015 and I am still rock with it. Not planning to change until next year. Will definitely replace my spare phone OnePlus One with Priv next year. I just love the brand BlackBerry..

With my Black Passport
    11-17-15 08:52 AM
    A few months back I was going to sell my passport and stick with my Q10 to await the release of the Priv (then known as Venice), but I couldn't shake my love for this gorgeous phone. So I delisted and just sprang for a G3 as a backup to fill the app gap. No regrets, I flipping love this phone too much to give up.

 = ♥ | 8220, 8530, 9670, 9810, Q10, Passport
    so crow and alexeysalo like this.
    11-17-15 10:02 AM
    You should have waited. There are way to many bugs on this phone in my opinion to replace your Passport with. The hub is a complete mess and battery life is not good.
    This
    11-17-15 12:31 PM
    Purchased the Priv on launch day for ATT...purchased the SE passport this morning from someone off CL and fell in love all over Again!!!! And is till have the ATT passport (unlocked) but I'm gonna post it today to sell.

Posted via CB10
    so crow likes this.
    11-18-15 12:58 PM
    I've sold my OG Black Passport
    What is an OG Black Passport?
    11-21-15 09:41 PM
29 12