So 2 weeks ago I decided to buy a year old phone with an OS that may very well be on life support and, oddly enough, I could not be happier with my decision. The OS is intuitive and smooth and very powerful. The form factor is unique and brilliant. And the battery life is just incredible. It is a real shame BlackBerry did not sell more of these. I actually think if more people had given it a shot they would have liked it.

I have even gotten used to the keyboard and am now just as fast and much more accurate than I was with my old phone. Now I just need to pick a case and I will be all set.

Posted via CB10
    letrantrung likes this.
    10-31-15 01:36 PM
    Glad you're enjoying it. Please get a case as fast as possible, a hard case if possible. Lessens your chance of your screen lifting.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 01:47 PM
    Or try some skins on it, I decided to go that way just not to give extra bulk to this gorgeous phone.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    11-01-15 02:55 AM
    It is a real shame BlackBerry did not sell more of these. I actually think if more people had given it a shot they would have liked it.

Posted via CB10
    Guess, the same reason why you haven't tried it earlier...

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 12:16 PM
    The Passport is a great phone. I really am impressed with my BlackBeauty, it is very solid, well designed hardware and software. It is a productivity beast.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 01:46 PM
    I'd be happy with this OS if this is all it ever was. I know we're going to get 10.3.3 but I'm not expecting anything major or even noticeable. I'm not expecting an influx of apps, the only ones I use are Twitter and BBM and the stock weather app, and CrackBerry. I'd just be happy if BlackBerry continued to make BlackBerry 10 devices available via their website so I can buy them directly. Maybe an updated Passport with that 18mp camera in the Priv? I don't know, but the Silver Edition Passport is one great device, and the Priv doesn't even tempt me to dumb this thing.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 02:10 PM
    Ha! Well I was using a windows phone before which is also a phone OS that I think people would like if they gave it a shot.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 02:24 PM
    My motivation is the same as the one of the thread starter. I'll really enjoy having the Passport - I guess.

Concerning Screen Protectors: Which ones would you recommend?

Thanks.
    11-01-15 02:57 PM
    So 2 weeks ago I decided to buy a year old phone with an OS that may very well be on life support and, oddly enough, I could not be happier with my decision. The OS is intuitive and smooth and very powerful. The form factor is unique and brilliant. And the battery life is just incredible. It is a real shame BlackBerry did not sell more of these. I actually think if more people had given it a shot they would have liked it.

I have even gotten used to the keyboard and am now just as fast and much more accurate than I was with my old phone. Now I just need to pick a case and I will be all set.

Posted via CB10
    Let's check out the stilgut case on amazon. Quite good, im my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 06:40 PM