I just purchased a brand new BlackBerry passport on eBay today. I didn't have time to see one in store how it looks but I have seen many review on youtube. Although only few reviews are really positive I decided to buy it.

Its was a difficult decision between passport and iPhone 6. Im not a BlackBerry fan but I think passport is great for reading and messaging, things I mostly do on smartphone.

Q10
    howards and gokulesh like this.
    12-01-14 01:51 PM
    Hope you enjoy it. There are plenty of threads here that discuss the device if you have any questions.
    12-01-14 01:57 PM
    Lol just don't complain it's too big
    andy957 and mister2d like this.
    12-01-14 02:02 PM
    I got it as soon as it came to Vodafone here in the uk without ever seeing on in the flesh and only seeing it twice in reviews and you know what I am so glad I just pulled the plug and got it, it's an amazing device and I hope you really enjoy it

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 02:33 PM
    Most of the people here ordered one before seeing it in person, let alone trying it out for themselves. I hope you enjoy the device.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 02:41 PM
    I'm glad to hear that is attracting more users than just the loyal BlackBerry supporters. It really is in a category of its own and it feels like so much more than just a phone! I hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us and welcome to the club!

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    12-01-14 02:42 PM
    @Klobb... Like you, I ordered without seeing/touching a PP. I jumped in head first and preordered the white PP on 11/24. Hell, I even bought a few cases expecting the device to be great. I have high hopes.
    12-01-14 02:47 PM
    Until AT&T puts them in their stores or you run across one of us that also purchased it unseen you will not find them in the USA

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 02:52 PM
    I did the same thing. Waiting for my red one to be delivered from Amazon. It's been on the truck for delivery since 4:30 AM local time!
    12-01-14 03:26 PM
    I should receive it on Wednesday or Thursday. Will be a big upgrade from q10 to passport??

What do you think for 10.3?

Q10
    12-01-14 03:33 PM
    I had a Q10 before getting my Passport at launch. I'd only seen the initial drawings of it and thought it was odd looking. Then I saw John Chen holding one in his hand and that sold me. :-)

I loved my Q10 but love the Passport more. It took me a few days to get used to the keyboard but with the screen it was love at first sight!

I hope you enjoy your Passport as much as I do mine!

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport
    12-01-14 03:44 PM
    I should receive it on Wednesday or Thursday. Will be a big upgrade from q10 to passport??

What do you think for 10.3?

Q10
    "Big" is the right statement for the upgrade, the whole device as well as the screen is much larger. The keys are wider and more comfortable to type on. The performance is a tad better, although I could never complain about my Q10, since I don't use the Android runtime.
    10.3 is quite good, I like the new design. My only gripe is the new BlackBerry Assistent which replaces the known universal search and instant actions. The assistant works slower and is less convenient to use compared to the old search.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 03:51 PM
    Same here! Waiting for it to take a long journey to Lagos. Always a good idea to get a feel before you buy, if it's possible. It's a big phone prettying thick too, keyboard is unbelievable! Can't wait....
    12-01-14 04:00 PM
    I purchased the Passport as a blind buy as well. I hadn't previous experience with any BB OS 10 device, so this was a real leap of faith on my part. Totally worth it.
    gokulesh and j21jam6 like this.
    12-01-14 04:11 PM
    Congratulations of your choice! I am sure that you will not regret it!

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    12-01-14 04:23 PM
    I had a Q10 before getting my Passport at launch. I'd only seen the initial drawings of it and thought it was odd looking. Then I saw John Chen holding one in his hand and that sold me. :-)

I loved my Q10 but love the Passport more. It took me a few days to get used to the keyboard but with the screen it was love at first sight!

I hope you enjoy your Passport as much as I do mine!

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport
    Why would that sell it. Creepy lol.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 04:23 PM
    If you're not an app wh0re that won't be a problem. If you're using it for messaging and reading it's a brilliant device.
    12-01-14 04:24 PM
    In the U.S. that's the norm. I hadn't seen the Z10, Z30, nor had I seen the Passport. All met or exceeded my expectations (still waiting on my passport). The Q10 was the only device I had the opportunity to use before purchasing.
    Congratulations & I hope you enjoy it thoroughly.

Posted one-handed via Z30
    12-01-14 04:26 PM
    I purchased mine without actually seeing one. First thought when you open the box will be 'this thing's huge'! I did. Then I've enjoyed it so much I don't mind its size. I grabbed my old Z10 and its 9900 predecessor and wondered how I could live with a small screen.
    j21jam6 likes this.
    12-01-14 05:08 PM
    I pulled the trigger as well with a blind buy. I've read virtually every review you can find about it though. Was my first time buying a Factory Unlocked phone as well, but AT&T is pushing more folks in that direction anyway. Just glad BlackBerry teamed up with Amazon to sell the phones. Super thankful for that fast shipping.

Posted via CB Chen
    12-01-14 05:37 PM
    In the U.S. that's the norm. I hadn't seen the Z10, Z30, nor had I seen the Passport. All met or exceeded my expectations (still waiting on my passport). The Q10 was the only device I had the opportunity to use before purchasing.
    Congratulations & I hope you enjoy it thoroughly.

Posted one-handed via Z30
    I'm also from the US and probably the only person with a passport in the metro Detroit area. But, I really enjoy having a device that let's me be more productive. I also enjoy the look on folks faces when I pull out the device to check my messages. I love my BlackBerry passport and I am not turning back.

Sent from my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    12-01-14 06:08 PM
    I'm also from the US and probably the only person with a passport in the metro Detroit area. But, I really enjoy having a device that let's me be more productive. I also enjoy the look on folks faces when I pull out the device to check my messages. I love my BlackBerry passport and I am not turning back.

Sent from my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    Which phone you had before pp?

Q10
    bakron1 likes this.
    12-02-14 07:21 AM
    Just expect a massive phone. You'll get used to it, don't worry.

...Ten BlackBerrys and counting....
    12-02-14 07:30 AM
    its really hard to find anywhere to get your hands on one before you purchase. If it helps, I bought one without having held one, and I wasn't disappointed, so I hope you aren't too. good luck!
    12-02-14 07:31 AM
    I know that when AT&T starts offering it I will walk in and say "I want the Passport" without even needing to hold it and trying it.
    12-02-14 07:41 AM
39 12