That's true but the Yankees beat the Red Sox 13 to 3 last night.

I'm sure that's relevant somehow.

Posted via CB10
    True but.. Arsenal beat Chelsea in the Community Shield Cup last Sunday. Fantastic.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 06:56 AM
    Mine has been fedex for delivery Thursday
    08-05-15 06:56 AM

Posted via CB10
    Are you sure that's not just some logical reasoning question from the LSAT that's haunting you and manifesting itself in weird places?
    08-05-15 09:50 AM
    Hmmmm....This forum is full of threads with people crying, begging and demanding new devices from Blackberry. Give us a new full touch device/slider/physical keyboard, best specifications, competitive, and this and that. Now, Blackberry comes out with a repainted 2 year old device with the same 2 year old hardware, with some aluminium precision machined beveled case/corners and cons people into shelling out $649 Cdn for it. Oh sorry forgot, some trinkets are included. The kicker is a leather case $30 more expensive then a sync pod/charger. You got to be on drugs to accept that. Icing on the cake is KM crawling out of his hole peddling this joke. What suprises me the most is that a lot of people who already have blackberry Passport fall for this robbery and decide to spend this ridiculous amount of $$$$ for a 2 year old device with 2 year old hardware. Time to wake up....
    Why would Blackberry give you new competitive devices with great specs and so on and so forth, if they can just repaint, machine, bevel, smooth out, repackage their old hardware and dupe you into buying it at premium prices.
    Oh, and sorry to Verizon customers.....
    In case someone wants to know. I still use my 2.5 year old Z10 bought on the release date. Never an issue. Very happy with it.

Cheers
    08-05-15 11:14 AM

Posted via CB10
    Completely irrelevant. Go Sox, even if we suck again.

Brought to you by...My sweet Passport
    08-05-15 11:21 AM
    Hmmmm....This forum is full of threads with people crying, begging and demanding new devices from Blackberry. Give us a new full touch device/slider/physical keyboard, best specifications, competitive, and this and that. Now, Blackberry comes out with a repainted 2 year old device with the same 2 year old hardware, with some aluminium precision machined beveled case/corners and cons people into shelling out $649 Cdn for it. Oh sorry forgot, some trinkets are included. The kicker is a leather case $30 more expensive then a sync pod/charger. You got to be on drugs to accept that. Icing on the cake is KM crawling out of his hole peddling this joke. What suprises me the most is that a lot of people who already have blackberry Passport fall for this robbery and decide to spend this ridiculous amount of $$$$ for a 2 year old device with 2 year old hardware. Time to wake up....
    Why would Blackberry give you new competitive devices with great specs and so on and so forth, if they can just repaint, machine, bevel, smooth out, repackage their old hardware and dupe you into buying it at premium prices.
    In case someone wants to know. I still use my 2.5 year old Z10 bought on the release date. Never an issue. Very happy with it.

Cheers
    That's nice.

Posted via my White Passport
    RLTurn77 likes this.
    08-05-15 11:22 AM
    Just ordered mine this morning. I actually ordered two cuz I chose ground shipping on the first order on accident. I am planning on refusing the second one when it arrives. I've loved the white Passport but I'm excited for the silver.

Brought to you by...My sweet Passport
    08-05-15 11:25 AM

Cheers
    If you're so happy, why do you rant about others spending money to buy a new phone? Don't they have the right to be as happy as YOU?
    RLTurn77 likes this.
    08-05-15 11:26 AM
    Oh... Cheers back at ya.
    08-05-15 11:26 AM
    Are you sure that's not just some logical reasoning question from the LSAT that's haunting you and manifesting itself in weird places?
    I'm pretty sure it was just a dig at the Red Sox, who suck.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 11:33 AM
    sir, i need about $600 (after taxes) to get this phone, can you please transfer it to my account ASAP? (i ask because after this rant i guess you are the one paying for the phones)

Cheers
    08-05-15 11:35 AM
    Have the original Passport from day one, but must admit.. the Silver Edition is super gorgeous!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Same here, I've been using the Original Passport since day one and I feel its time for a change...
    08-05-15 11:42 AM
    Same here, I've been using the Original Passport since day one and I feel its time for a change...
    Agreed. Didn't want to spend $700 CDN after taxes but if I can get roughly $400 for my mint black its only $300 difference that i'm willing to eat until the silver is sold. I didn't pay anything for the black.
    08-05-15 12:30 PM
    If you're so happy, why do you rant about others spending money to buy a new phone? Don't they have the right to be as happy as YOU?
    Rant? Denise, this is the truth and it appears you are having a hard time accepting it. Don't read long, boring posts. No one forces you to. You completely missed my point.
    Did you buy that silver Blackberry?
    08-05-15 12:46 PM
    Rant? Denise, this is the truth and it appears you are having a hard time accepting it. Don't read long, boring posts. No one forces you to. You completely missed my point.
    Did you buy that silver Blackberry?
    I could buy the silver BlackBerry if I felt I needed a new phone. Realistically, my red Passport is still working great and I don't need another phone. But I enjoy reading this thread, apart from your rant, about everyone who IS ordering the silver Passport. They are happy. If buying a silver Passport with THEIR money makes them happy, I'm happy for them.

Maybe instead of posting rants, you could ask yourself why it bothers you how others spend their money!
    RLTurn77 and anon(5990673) like this.
    08-05-15 01:05 PM
    I would like to know how BlackBerry improve the keyboard for better typing experience on this edition over the original Passport.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    08-05-15 01:08 PM
    I would like to know how BlackBerry improve the keyboard for better typing experience on this edition over the original Passport.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576

To my knowledge the keyboard was never an issue.
    08-05-15 01:12 PM
    I could buy the silver BlackBerry if I felt I needed a new phone. Realistically, my red Passport is still working great and I don't need another phone. But I enjoy reading this thread, apart from your rant, about everyone who IS ordering the silver Passport. They are happy. If buying a silver Passport with THEIR money makes them happy, I'm happy for them.

Maybe instead of posting rants, you could ask yourself why it bothers you how others spend their money!
    Whatever...I tried to bring your attention to the fact that you miss the point of my post once, but obviously that did not work. I'll just follow the old wisdom with you Denise then: "Never argue with an *****. They will bring you down and beat you with experience."
    Go back to being happy about people spending money and the way they do it.
    08-05-15 01:20 PM

Cheers
    Apple has been doing this for years. Iphone 6 has 2012 specs and yet alot of people have no problem with that. Passport experience is great so hardware is acceptable now and later. No 8 core processors on phones in site so why feel a bad deal?
    anon(5990673) likes this.
    08-05-15 01:26 PM
    Apple has been doing this for years. Iphone 6 has 2012 specs and yet alot of people have no problem with that. Passport experience is great so hardware is acceptable now and later. No 8 core processors on phones in site so why feel a bad deal?
    The A8 processor was the best on the market at release. And it's integrated GPU was the best as well. At least according to benchmarks.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 01:32 PM
    Just an FYI in case someone missed my post on previous page...

Posted via CB10
    I have a red one for sale Kyle but I'm from the USA. Brand new condition.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 01:43 PM
    I can't wait to see everyone's photos when they get their Silver Edition Passports. Getting a new BlackBerry is so exciting!
    JREwing and anon(5990673) like this.
    08-05-15 01:48 PM
    Get the clothes at the thrift store, buy the Passport.
    08-05-15 01:53 PM
    I can't wait to see everyone's photos when they get their Silver Edition Passports. Getting a new BlackBerry is so exciting!
    I'll be taking some pics of mine. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    08-05-15 01:53 PM
    When it will be released in india
    08-05-15 02:19 PM
191 ... 34567 ...