I just ordered one and will be looking to sale my red one with cases and screen protectors also red Sony headphones.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-15 02:15 PM
    I'm going SILVER! couldn't resist it.
    Congrats. I'm sure you'll love it. Might be ordering later tonight. Hard to justify another device... another Passport... especially with the same specs... when the black original I have was $449 on launch from shopblackberry and the red was $499 in November 2014.

Trying to justify another Passport as well as paying more for this than the others 9 months ago. Thinking too much. If I want it bad enough, it'll be ordered before bed lol. I do love the design and all of the subtle yet necessary improvements. Just not sure if they're worth it for me.

If I was still using a different device then this would be a great choice for those that haven't been able to enjoy the awesomeness of the Passport since last year.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-15 02:16 PM
    Let's hope double typing is now a thing of the past!

Posted via the Z30 on CB10
    amathtools likes this.
    08-04-15 02:22 PM
    not too interested . I'm waiting for the Android based Blackberry instead. Don't know if this one can be upgraded to the new OS
    08-04-15 02:30 PM
    Now will Amazon.com be selling the Silver Edition?
    08-04-15 02:44 PM
    Congrats. I'm sure you'll love it. Might be ordering later tonight. Hard to justify another device... another Passport... especially with the same specs... when the black original I have was $449 on launch from shopblackberry and the red was $499 in November 2014.

Trying to justify another Passport as well as paying more for this than the others 9 months ago. Thinking too much. If I want it bad enough, it'll be ordered before bed lol. I do love the design and all of the subtle yet necessary improvements. Just not sure if they're worth it for me.

If I was still using a different device then this would be a great choice for those that haven't been able to enjoy the awesomeness of the Passport since last year.

Posted via CB10
    Funny, I had similar feelings for a few minutes but I said "heck, life is for the living" and pulled the trigger. I have no regrets (fingers crossed).
    08-04-15 02:45 PM
    i would have ordered...but guess what....its not available here yet....
    oh BBRY ....
    08-04-15 02:51 PM
    Just ordered mine. Love the look. Will be selling my original one to a brother in law. Really looking forward to getting it.
    alan510 likes this.
    08-04-15 02:51 PM
    It looks taller and wider than the original Passport with more screen bezel for screen adhesion. Like a beast machined out of a chunk of stainless. Really liking the design and I want one now lol. Awesome!
    It.s .2mm wider and 3.4mm taller. Also 9g heavier. I ordered one today and I'm returning the red I bought two weeks ago.
    alan510 likes this.
    08-04-15 02:57 PM
    I have the Red unlocked currently. To me, this is a must have... will be selling my red one upon arrival. The bundle is a pretty dang good deal as well!

Posted via CB10
    Wow. What a trail blazer. Congrats!

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    08-04-15 03:18 PM
    Did anyone get a shipping eta for the silver edition? it shows "in stock" on the website but honest give any ideas of when it will be shipping out!

08-04-15 04:28 PM
    Ordered me and the wifey one today. Got a confirmation email of the order, however no email of shipping date yet. Hopefully soon!?!!??!

Posted via CB10
    08-04-15 04:32 PM
    Did anyone get a shipping eta for the silver edition? it shows "in stock" on the website but honest give any ideas of when it will be shipping out!

i get this page when I check on it

Just ordered my Silver Passport Bundle-image.jpg
    08-04-15 04:38 PM
    Congraz!! The bigger chin is going to make typing somehow better, care giving us a review upon arrival?

Posted via CB10
    08-04-15 04:43 PM
    I've bought one, received confirmation email but nothing relating to shipping!!!
    08-04-15 05:19 PM
    Just tried to order one and it is saying the flex shell is out of stock and won't let me order without removing it, but since it's a bundle you can't remove it! Frustrating since I don't even want the flex shell.
    08-04-15 05:22 PM
    I just committed a serious impulse buy. I ordered the Passport Silver Bundle.
    Now I need to sell my beautiful Note 4. After two years with a Z10, I just cannot get over being with out a Blackberry.
    If there are any buyers for my Note 4, please send private message.
    08-04-15 05:38 PM
    I've ordered over 10 devices from shopblackberry and 3 Passports. If I order around 8PM I'll get a confirmation email shortly after then overnight into tomorrow morning you should get shipping confirmation. If I order tonight then it should be here Friday if in stock.

I purposely waited to order (still not 100% sold) since this is how it's always happened. On occasion they'd ship the same day if I order early in the day. It is always 2-day shipping, but I always pay a few bucks for expedited shipping so I'm going by that.

I'm sure you will all receive your shipping emails by tomorrow with the expedited shipping if used. It's a few bucks after paying 500-600 and worth it; others with regular shipping have waited a while in the past :-)

Posted via CB10
    anon(5990673) likes this.
    08-04-15 05:45 PM
    Is anyone else getting a message that the flex shell is out of stock? It won't let me place an order because of that.
    08-04-15 05:49 PM
    Just tried to order one and it is saying the flex shell is out of stock and won't let me order without removing it, but since it's a bundle you can't remove it! Frustrating since I don't even want the flex shell.
    Woohoo... I'm going to try in a few hours, but in the back of my mind was hoping they'd sell out because if I don't impulse buy by the end of the day my logical self will prevail and save me the money. We'll see...

Posted via CB10
    anon(8063781) likes this.
    08-04-15 05:49 PM
    Is anyone else getting a message that the flex shell is out of stock? It won't let me place an order because of that.
    I might as well just try now... I'll let you know what happens. If I order one you're paying lol :-)

Edit: I'm on the laptop and able to checkout with express shipping to the billing page. Are you able to get that far? Was just thinking maybe you are in Canada which would make a difference?

Posted via CB10
    08-04-15 05:50 PM
    The sync pod has a male micro USB pointing upwards (to connect to the phone while standing it up) and a female micro USB on the back (to connect to a computer/wall).

Posted via CB10
    Thank you! Didn't see your post earlier. Still don't see the usefulness, at least for myself. Appreciate the explanation :-)

Posted via CB10
    08-04-15 05:58 PM
    I'm in the U.S. and when I hit the final confirm order I get the out of stock message....weird.
    08-04-15 06:11 PM
    I am getting one too. Through EPP.

In the past I would sell my old device, but this time I'm keeping my black Passport as a back up, or if BlackBerry stops making devices, I need to have a spare.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-15 06:13 PM
    Yes I got the message, sorry flex shell out of stock. I think I will wait until they are back in stock.
    08-04-15 06:17 PM
191 1234 ...