Just ordered my passport through rogers! Got it for $200 on a 2 year contract! Not too shabby. Problem is, the Rogers person i was on the phone with said, "would you like me to ship you one or do you want to pick it up in store?". I was like wellll in store. She's like, "ok you can go to any rogers location to pick it up!". Don't i call all the Rogers stores and none of them have it in stock!???? Soooo stupid. If rogers doesn't respect BlackBerry anymore, then no carrier does. Makes me sick. Oh well. Now I'll have to wait on hold for another 20 mins just to talk to someone else from customer relations and tell them to ship me one.

Posted via CB10 for Q10
    sharma6 likes this.
    10-07-14 07:09 PM
  2. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Hopefully shipments from BlackBerry are imminent..... demand is huge

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 07:13 PM
    I ordered mine through Telus on Sunday. Got email today saying it's been backordered until Oct 14. Meh.
    10-07-14 07:17 PM
    Just curious when you had your last upgrade and if they made you change plans to get the price of $200?
    Just ordered my passport through rogers! Got it for $200 on a 2 year contract! Not too shabby. Problem is, the Rogers person i was on the phone with said, "would you like me to ship you one or do you want to pick it up in store?". I was like wellll in store. She's like, "ok you can go to any rogers location to pick it up!". Don't i call all the Rogers stores and none of them have it in stock!???? Soooo stupid. If rogers doesn't respect BlackBerry anymore, then no carrier does. Makes me sick. Oh well. Now I'll have to wait on hold for another 20 mins just to talk to someone else from customer relations and tell them to ship me one.

Posted via CB10 for Q10
    10-07-14 07:22 PM
    Just curious when you had your last upgrade and if they made you change plans to get the price of $200?
    How did you get it for $200? It's $250 on the website!

Posted via the BlackBerry Passport
    10-07-14 07:24 PM
    last upgrade was a few years ago. Yes they made me change plans as the passport is now considered a "premium device" that must have a "premium device plan" like the iphones. It is $10 per month more. I got it for $200 by negotiation
    10-07-14 07:37 PM
    I negociated with the Loyalty Dept. Gave it to me for $200, waived my $15 connection fee, credited me $10 off a month for 12 month off of my main line on my account, annnnnnd i think that's it.
    10-07-14 07:38 PM
    sooo everybody according to the rogers agent it should be 3-5 business days once it is shipped. (Should be shipped tomorrow). I've been reading stories about back orders and they are rarely ever in stock from blackberry. So I hope rogers is aware of this and they arent just assuming theres an unlimited amount of them.
    10-07-14 07:40 PM
    It's been 2 days now!! Still hasn't been "shipped". If it's on back order like everyone is saying, why is rogers telling me it'll be 3-5 business days. Like shouldn't they know if they as a carrier have some in stock. So frustrating. This passport launch has been a nightmare.

Posted via CB10 for Q10
    10-09-14 01:34 AM
    I negociated with the Loyalty Dept. Gave it to me for $200, waived my $15 connection fee, credited me $10 off a month for 12 month off of my main line on my account, annnnnnd i think that's it.
    Looks like you got a good deal there, no?

Using PP and Z10
    10-09-14 01:38 AM

Posted via CB10 for Q10
    Rogers customer service would you rather you do the work. I was lurking on the forums the day of the official launch and the passport went live on Rogers reservation system around lunch time Oct.24 and my reservation # was 14.
    I got atext notification letting me know it was shipped and oct.2nd it arrived in store at a rogers plus location.

Posted via Passport OS 10.3.0.738
    10-09-14 12:06 PM
    i mean it's better then nothing that's for sure! I met a customer at my work the other day however who's actually with telus and he said he had loads of issues with his q10 and telus gave him a passport for free on a 2 year contract
    10-09-14 10:38 PM
    i'm not sure what you're trying to say
    10-09-14 10:39 PM
    I was surprised by an email Thursday morning saying my Passport had been shipped. I was even more surprised when I checked the tracking around noon and discovered it was already at my (rural) post office.

Quite a bit earlier than October 14!

(Oh, and I love it!)

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 11:09 AM
    I ordered mine on October 7th and it was #387. It's been 8 days and it's still only at #337. No mention of backorders.
    10-14-14 02:09 PM