Hello all,

I'd been speed reading and watching Passport reviews on my iPhone 5 trying to decide if I should pull the trigger on the Passport for the past 2 hours. I was really worried about buying it without seeing how wide it was in person. I'm 5'8 with appropriately sized hands. In some vids it looks ridiculously wide, in other vids..not so much. Contemplated getting a iPhone 6 (heavily invested in iTunes since the iPod), a Note (I use google hangouts & google voice extensively & even purchased a moto 360 to pair it with..which I will be promptly returning for a refund) or wait for the Classic. Ultimately, the promise & unique nature of the Passport (& my own BB love) won out. Looks like they ship October 6th. Justifying the purchase as a VERY early Christmas gift.
    I'm somewhat nervous about my choice, but i'll find out soon enough of I made the right choice.
    10-03-14 08:15 PM
    I think you will enjoy it. There will be some adjustments in how you carry it due to the size. All other blackberries I have had in the past have all been accompanied with the belt holster. Now since one is not currently available I am putting it more in my front pocket when I wear dress pants. The display is great and the keyboard is good and I am happy about it at this point.

Good choice.

Posted via CB10 on the awesome Passport
    p51 likes this.
    10-03-14 08:42 PM
    Thanks for that. Can't wait to get it.
    10-03-14 08:45 PM