If I tap a link, it automatically opens in the built in browser. The instructions in the default apps section say a long hold will allow me to select the default app. Here's my problem. I get several emails daily with free and discounted Kindle ebooks. The native browser and Browsie both take me to a mobile page that only has an option to add the book to a wish list. Opera Mini does the same, although it's a nicer looking page. Dolphin brings up a mobile page that does allow purchase.

That long hold allows copying text, copying link, sharing, choosing what opens that link once, or dismiss the selection. But nothing to select a default. Where the heck is it?
    05-06-15 11:19 AM
    When you log press a link in a message, from the slide out menu choose "Open in". You'll then see a list of browsers you can choose from. At the top of that screen you should also see "Set as default" with a check box. Checking that will make the selction you decide on your default for opening the links.
    05-06-15 11:54 AM
    When you log press a link in a message, from the slide out menu choose "Open in". You'll then see a list of browsers you can choose from. At the top of that screen you should also see "Set as default" with a check box. Checking that will make the selction you decide on your default for opening the links.
    Thanks. I missed that.check box. Not exactly intuitive.
    05-06-15 01:38 PM
    Glad to hear you're sorted. Cheers.
    05-06-15 03:22 PM