What you guys think?

SE for $299 shipped and no tax? Good deal? Seller says mint condition although no box or accessories.

I can't wait to get my hand on it and test it out. I've only seen it in the wild maybe twice and those were Passport Blacks.
    tado261 and PHughes like this.
    03-29-16 07:34 PM
    Test for a while before the deal is final final. Check both cameras, PKB, runs BlackBerry virtual expert as soon as you get it! (Sim card, SD card, headphone jack, trackpad)

The SE came out in July no? So may still be under warranty (one year - I got mine in July so I know mine is still under warranty.) May want to get the information for it.

Hope you like it!

Posted via CB10
    03-29-16 07:51 PM
    That's a really good deal.

I got mine for like $549 I think, when it first launched and came with the accessories. The phone is still current and doesn't seem "old," even though the Priv has come along. I'd say you got lucky.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-16 10:27 PM
    The Passport SE is the best phone I've ever used and I've had the Samsung and Nexus phones. The Passport just blows everything else away. The only downside to it is it will be hard to ever use a regular phone again, you get use to the big screen and fantastic keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    anon(55900) and valer466 like this.
    03-29-16 11:32 PM
    I'm a little disappointed to find out it doesn't have wireless charging while the ATT model does.

This will be my first pkb phone. I have a z30 and z10 and really want to see how the pkb adds to the experience. The form factor and visuals are so cool and unique. I'm not even a big bb10 fan and I'm a big critic here too of the os, but this is just something I couldn't pass up in owning. This could be the last Bb10 device ever made.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-29-16 11:53 PM
    Yeah, if it was on the att version one would think they would put in the SE. But that would make too much sense.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...order-1035512/

Haha then they did the same with the Priv!

http://mobilesyrup.com/2015/11/09/cl...ackberry-priv/

Like wtf, seems like they are making it more complicated by having more than one model number/SKU. LOL

Make one universal model that has doesn't have missing features.

With that said it depends on what your into. Some people would rather use Qi charger and some would rather have a power brick.

But ya BlackBerry is getting out the hardware business, they are making easy **** more difficult. (Could be last BB10 device? Wake up and smell the coffee! Pfft! This IS the last bb10 device BlackBerry has made.) #endgame
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by gamegurl; 03-30-16 at 05:25 AM.
    03-30-16 04:38 AM
    That's an unbelievable price. Hopefully it isn't stolen as someone let that thing go for pretty cheap.
    03-30-16 05:43 AM
    What you guys think?

SE for $299 shipped and no tax? Good deal? Seller says mint condition although no box or accessories.

I can't wait to get my hand on it and test it out. I've only seen it in the wild maybe twice and those were Passport Blacks.
    If this is not a refurbished PP so you are lucky man. I also have got PP silver with 427$ with 1 year warranty remain.

Posted by Passport Silver Editon
    03-30-16 06:32 AM
    If this is not a refurbished PP so you are lucky man. I also have got PP silver with 427$ with 1 year warranty remain.

Posted by Passport Silver Editon
    It is used but the seller says it's 5/5 star condition and near mint.
    03-30-16 11:45 AM
    Yeah, if it was on the att version one would think they would put in the SE. But that would make too much sense.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...order-1035512/

Haha then they did the same with the Priv!

Clearing up confusion about wireless charging on the BlackBerry Priv | MobileSyrup.com

Like wtf, seems like they are making it more complicated by having more than one model number/SKU. LOL

Make one universal model that has doesn't have missing features.

With that said it depends on what your into. Some people would rather use Qi charger and some would rather have a power brick.

But ya BlackBerry is getting out the hardware business, they are making easy **** more difficult. (Could be last BB10 device? Wake up and smell the coffee! Pfft! This IS the last bb10 device BlackBerry has made.) #endgame
    Posted via CB10
    Yeah sometimes those decisions just make me scratch my head on why make it so complicated. Just make one device with all the features. And the SE being the supposed Ultimate Passport it should have ALL the features.
    03-30-16 11:47 AM
    The only thing I would try to check before buying it would be see if the device is reported as stolen with the IMEI... for that price, you need to be careful... as people say in internet, if it's too good to be true, maybe it's not...

It is used but the seller says it's 5/5 star condition and near mint.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-16 11:51 AM
    Wheel and deal on Craigslist. I turned a $100 phone into a $600 phone.
    I had 2 LGG2 listed at $150 each.
    One of them I bought for $100 on CL, the other was my kid's, left over from upgrade.
    I sold one G2 for $100, the other I traded for the BB PP SE. Not sure why they were willing to downgrade, don't care.
    But the PP SE didn't work out for me. (BT issue) so I relisted on CL, FT or sale for $400. Flawless condition.
    I had just lowered the price to $300 after 1 week when I got the offer to trade for a LG V10.
    Again, don't know why they wanted to downgrade, don't care.
    Actually the BB PP SE isn't really a downgrade, just not suited for everybody.
    03-31-16 08:59 AM
    Just got it in the mail.

Feels great in the hand. Very high quality feel. I need some time to play with it and get use to it.

One thing I noticed is that the camera doesn't seem that good though. The images have a lot of noise in it. Sound quality from youtube videos are fantastic though. I was blown away.

Blackberry Passport 32GB White Unlocked Near Mint Condition LN6648 802975057726 | eBay

This was the eBay listing. Can anyone see how I got it for such a good price?
    04-01-16 03:31 PM
    I've been using it with just Wi-Fi for a few days. Few things..

This thing feels solid and heavy. So far so good. Getting my apps installed and ready for daily use. A soon as my case and screen protector shows up, I'm putting it to daily driver use.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-04-16 06:09 PM

I got it pretty much setup. Even got a matching case.

Looking forward to getting a Priv to replace that Android on the left. And hoping for more watchfaces from CellNinja soon.
    04-05-16 03:36 PM
    Just got it in the mail.

Feels great in the hand. Very high quality feel. I need some time to play with it and get use to it.

One thing I noticed is that the camera doesn't seem that good though. The images have a lot of noise in it. Sound quality from youtube videos are fantastic though. I was blown away.

Blackberry Passport 32GB White Unlocked Near Mint Condition LN6648 802975057726 | eBay

This was the eBay listing. Can anyone see how I got it for such a good price?
    It's true, the camera does have a lot of noise I've noticed.
    04-05-16 06:17 PM
    I just added a new watchface to Hub2Watch app, it's inspired by the Porsche Design clock app, as I can't use the word Porsche and I find the Passport SE to be what a Porsche Passport would have been, I called the watchface "H2W Silver Edition".

It should be approved within 7 days, there will also be an update for Bridge Droid (if you use Bridge) tomorrow, make sure to update it as well.
    hjc73734 and gallopiton like this.
    04-06-16 11:52 PM