And in enjoying it so far. Was just wondering what the best case is for it...

I need one that won't scratch the areas where the case touches the edges of the device. This happened with my z10. Had it in a case since day one but I took it out one day and saw really bad scuffs on the corners because it was plastic on plastic. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-17-15 09:39 PM
    Ummm get the amzer or a clear case that covers the whole phone. I bought the official passport case from the BlackBerry store and the top 2 corners (one or the other) come off easily sometimes. Little did I know that when I was popping it back in, it was scratching the corners. It has scuff marks on the top 2 and minor scuffs at the bottom. Highly dont recommend. Have been without one since then. Dropped it front facing the ground and now it has minor scratch marks on the screen. Not visible though but you know, everyone wants there phone in prefect condition lol.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-15 10:17 PM
    06-17-15 10:20 PM
    Welcome to Passport.
    I'm sure that you will love it!

There is the OEM Case
    Just got a passport-screen-shot-2015-06-16-11.56.00-pm.png

The Smartphone Experts case (which do enjoy using. Bought it right here on Crackberry.
    Smartphone Experts Leather Swivel Holster for AT&T Passport, Unlocked Passport | BlackBerry Cases

there is also the Story Leather Pebble Grain Leather Belt Clip Holster for Unlocked Passport
    I also got that one here on CrackBerry
    Story Leather Pebble Grain Leather Belt Clip Holster for AT&T Passport, Unlocked Passport | BlackBerry Cases

Here is an extensive thread on different cases
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-clips-975130/

As well, there is Seidio and PDAir
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...pouch-1020419/

Enjoy your search...
    06-17-15 10:50 PM

I need one that won't scratch the areas where the case touches the edges of the device. This happened with my z10. Had it in a case since day one but I took it out one day and saw really bad scuffs on the corners because it was plastic on plastic. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    I'm using the BlackBerry hardshell case and I absolutely love it! It protects the corners and back! I really like the way my passport feels with the case on and I've never taken it off since! (back feels good)

Posted via CB10
    Trauma Surgeon likes this.
    06-18-15 09:49 AM
    I haven't had luck with the official BlackBerry case as it did leave a tiny mark on my Passport. Ended up with the Amzer case and so far so good.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-15 09:59 AM
    I don't use case. I think this phone is really strong. :-)

Posted via CB10
    06-18-15 09:59 AM
    I don't use case. I think this phone is really strong. :-)

Posted via CB10
    It's a tank, yes. But tends to get smudges all over (especially the original black). I use a nameless flip cover, and a ringke fusion sometimes.
    06-18-15 10:05 AM

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Which colour of passport did you get?

I have a Red one and use the Ringke fusion (smoke) case. I like it. I might also get a Stilgut case as well

Posted via CB10
    06-18-15 12:29 PM
    Ringke makes very nice covers and cases for non ATT Passports. There is a Ringke cover which protects all four edges as well as back. It comes in clear or smoke. Something unique is you can place a photograph inside the back!

There is also a high quality leather case with the Ringke cover permanently attached. It has two deep credit card slots, a third shallow slot for credit card or receipts as well as two large general purpose slots. I place two more credit cards in one and a twenty dollar bill in the other. The case also acts as a stand! I get compliments on the Passport and the Ringke leather case both.

Ringke is available from their Web site and Amazon.com

Posted via CB10
    06-18-15 01:12 PM
    Ringke makes very nice covers and cases for non ATT Passports. There is a Ringke cover which protects all four edges as well as back. It comes in clear or smoke. Something unique is you can place a photograph inside the back!

There is also a high quality leather case with the Ringke cover permanently attached. It has two deep credit card slots, a third shallow slot for credit card or receipts as well as two large general purpose slots. I place two more credit cards in one and a twenty dollar bill in the other. The case also acts as a stand! I get compliments on the Passport and the Ringke leather case both.

Ringke is available from their Web site and Amazon.com

Posted via CB10
    I second the ringke line of cases. I use the ringke fusion on my blackberry, where it's clear to still enjoy the beautiful design of the phone and come with a screen protector. In my experience, no other cases come with a screen protector at such a value.

Posted via CB10 - Stay Classy, Stay with BlackBerry. Passport
    06-18-15 01:16 PM
    No case for me

Moto X 2014 / Passport
    06-18-15 01:36 PM
    Thanks everyone. What about screen protectors? What's the best one? Tempered glass or something?

Posted via CB10
    06-18-15 05:26 PM
    Passport is too gorgeous to put in a case.
    06-18-15 08:01 PM
    Thanks everyone. What about screen protectors? What's the best one? Tempered glass or something?

Posted via CB10
    After the case, you should apply a tempered glass protector, then a PET film on top of that. Finally, get a silicon rubber cover for the keyboard. You should be fully protected after that, successfully transforming the Passport from a beautiful device to an eyesore.

06-18-15 08:23 PM
    Check out tetded cases on eBay. Lots of colours and different features. Liking mine!

Passport SQW 100-1 OS 10.3.2.798
    06-18-15 08:26 PM
    I use the Amzer case and I am happy with it.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-15 09:17 PM