Guys

I've just got my hands on the passport! I know there are loads of threads out there about this! Sorry!

But first impressions it's massive! I've just picked up the z30 after messing around with the PP and it feels like a baby compared to the PP.

I was surprised at how quickly I was able to get used to the new keyboard, still much faster on the z30...

Screen is bright and the real estate is crazy!

See how I get on and keep you posted!

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 06:07 PM
    Congrats on your "new baby"!
    12-23-14 06:11 PM
    Mine arrived yesterday as well, yes very large coming from the Q10! At first I was not happy with the keyboard and gestures, but the more I use it the better it gets. Cannot complain about a keyboard that you barely have to type on! The predictive text is amazing! The glass feels like butter! So far I'm still riding the fence until I get more comfortable with the size, but it's an amazing device!

Posted via CB10
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    12-23-14 06:19 PM
    Welcome to the club.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 06:29 PM
    Congrats and welcome, disregard the negativity about the PP, enjoy your fine piece of technology.

Passport/CB10 on WIND
    12-23-14 07:43 PM
    Just got mine a few days ago as well. So far I'm completely sold, and this is my first blackberry device.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 08:10 PM
    Do you guys use the touchscreen a lot or you can almost do everything with the keyboard ?

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 08:13 PM
    Do you guys use the touchscreen a lot or you can almost do everything with the keyboard ?

Posted via CB10
    Nowadays I use mainly the keyboard.

Passport/CB10 on WIND
    geekaren likes this.
    12-23-14 08:15 PM
  9. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Takes about a week to get used to and lots of neat features with OS 10.3.. enjoy Blackberry's flagship phone!

From my awesome Passport

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 08:15 PM
    Just got mine a few days ago as well. So far I'm completely sold, and this is my first blackberry device.

Posted via CB10
    After I held my aunts passport I panicked and immediately ordered the passport online.

Passport/CB10 on WIND
    12-23-14 08:16 PM
    Got my passport a week ago, use the keyboard for input and as a scroll pad when surfing internet.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 08:19 PM
    Have fun with it.

I have no pro or con Blackberry agenda but have to say, for my needs, this is the best marriage of technology and practicality in a phone to date.

Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 08:20 PM
    Just got one for myself too. I am really liking it. The z10 seems so cramped after using this.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 08:28 PM
    I still remember how my wife thought I was so dumb for getting such a large device. I had it overnighted the day it came out and I had my reservations about the size for about a day and now I can't live without it. I'm rocking the white one now and loving it.

Brought to you by...My sweet Passport
    12-23-14 08:31 PM
    I still remember how my wife thought I was so dumb for getting such a large device. I had it overnighted the day it came out and I had my reservations about the size for about a day and now I can't live without it. I'm rocking the white one now and loving it.

What do you think of the white passport? In terms of feel?

Passport/CB10 on WIND
    12-23-14 08:50 PM
    Congrats. Mine is supposed to be here tomorrow. I'm excited! Got a white one too. I think it will seem huge to me at first too coming from a q10 as well. Soon as it gets here I'm driving to the closest ATT store (45 minutes away!) to get a nano sim...

Posted via The Q10
    12-24-14 12:07 AM
    Hi guys

First night with the PP has been a bit like having a new baby! You have to keep getting up to have a look at it! Lol...

I'm having some reservations about the keyboard but it sounds like I need to give it a week or do before deciding.

It's not as heavy as I thought it might be, although using it one handed my not be possible.

I'm quite quick on the z30 I think I will need some time to get to grips with the keyboard...

Otherwise the look and feel as very polished.

The size of the screen is great for the net.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 01:10 AM
    Hi guys

First night with the PP has been a bit like having a new baby! You have to keep getting up to have a look at it! Lol...

I'm having some reservations about the keyboard but it sounds like I need to give it a week or do before deciding.

It's not as heavy as I thought it might be, although using it one handed my not be possible.

I'm quite quick on the z30 I think I will need some time to get to grips with the keyboard...

Otherwise the look and feel as very polished.

The size of the screen is great for the net.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah definitely give it a week or more before you judge on how the hybrid Keyboard works for you. In my experience, once I got over the fact that there was no alt or shift button where they used to be on my Q10(Really quickly), I've become a mean typer! Just allow yourself to adapt a little, and you'll find that this keyboard is one of the best out there! I don't know how BlackBerry is going to top this one

Posted via my Red Demon Passport!
    jojo beaconsfield and j21jam6 like this.
    12-24-14 01:18 AM
    Got mine yesterday and loving it. Helps having keyboard again. Also it being capacitive helps a lot. Hope with new firmwares and app updates they can build on keyboard functionality

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    geekaren likes this.
    12-24-14 02:03 AM
    What do you think of the white passport? In terms of feel?

Passport/CB10 on WIND
    It feels great. The only thing I don't like is the feel of the white hardshell case. It's too slick. The black one had a grippier feel. The phone itself is awesome though. And my co-workers who are not Blackberry fans love the look of the white better.

12-24-14 10:05 AM
    Well having it now for 3weeks I can really type very fast on the keyboard kudos to BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 10:13 AM
    I like mine so well that I took it all apart and had the frame gold plated yesterday. Got it all put back together last night.
    Just got my Passport!-img_20141223_185444_edit.jpg

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 10:53 AM
    I like mine so well that I took it all apart and had the frame gold plated yesterday. Got it all put back together last night.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141223_185444_edit.jpg 
Views:	951 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	322829

Posted via CB10
    Looks appealing, how much did that work cost you? The actual pieces?

Passport/CB10 on WIND
    12-24-14 11:58 AM
    I know the guy so I got a great deal...$250

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 12:04 PM
    Welcome aboard!
    12-24-14 12:28 PM
59 123