Hello everyone! After a loongggggggg journey with android/ios rooting/flashing/messing up with cydia/xposed etcetc.. i finally quit and just got myself a white passport!. i got it as a trade for my LG G4. it might seem that it is a loss on my part, but the trade was worth it! I've had the torch 9810 and z30 before. And as far as I can say, bb os is alot more stabe than of android. only thing that i dont really like is the native "youtube" app which basically is just a bookmark of m.youtube.com. currently using firefox from sideloaded google play store.

Just a question.. is your front facing camera slows down. i mean like a second or two delay on low light conditions?
    11-23-15 05:04 PM
    Congrats, I'm sure you will enjoy it. As for the camera, hopefully someone will chime in.
    vengeful007 likes this.
    11-23-15 06:01 PM
    Just a second, I'll try mine--first time EVER used and I've had the Passport over 1 year.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-15 06:04 PM
    No, it's pretty fast even under low light. I gotta delete this selfie! Lol

Posted via CB10
    kirpriv and vengeful007 like this.
    11-23-15 06:06 PM
    No, it's pretty fast even under low light. I gotta delete this selfie! Lol

Posted via CB10
    Dude, you're humorous.
    11-23-15 07:15 PM
    Hello everyone! After a loongggggggg journey with android/ios rooting/flashing/messing up with cydia/xposed etcetc.. i finally quit and just got myself a white passport!. i got it as a trade for my LG G4. it might seem that it is a loss on my part, but the trade was worth it! I've had the torch 9810 and z30 before. And as far as I can say, bb os is alot more stabe than of android. only thing that i dont really like is the native "youtube" app which basically is just a bookmark of m.youtube.com. currently using firefox from sideloaded google play store.

Just a question.. is your front facing camera slows down. i mean like a second or two delay on low light conditions?
    Freaky, I read this tonight and it fit so many Passport questions, "The Camera and Flash --The camera on the Silver Edition at first blush is a minor change but aside from the look of it being updated to offer better protection from scratches and the flash placement being moved around, there's some speculation that it may have been improved slightly as well. Ahead of the launch of the Silver Edition there were mentions of the camera possibly being upgraded based on comments made by BlackBerry CEO John Chen on Twitter. Did they really change the camera? Well, yes, but seemingly not in the way everyone may have been expecting. Through some analysis, information shows they did indeed change the front facing camera from one provided by Samsung Electro-Mechanics (SEMCO) to one provided by LG Innotek (LGIT). It remains a 2MP fixed-focus shooter capable of shooting in 720p but there's noticeably less lag when using it whereas on previous versions of the BlackBerry Passport, the front facing camera was oddly slow to respond to movement. So they never changed the rear facing camera at all? Technically speaking, no. It's still the exact same camera module installed running the exact same firmware that all other versions of the BlackBerry Passport are running, but some claim to see some improvements in the clarity and vibrancy in the images shot on the Silver Edition compared to others. My personal take, it could be attributed to a better lens being used but in my testing it's not really enough to make a fuss over. "

BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition review! | CrackBerry.com
    vengeful007 likes this.
    11-23-15 07:28 PM
    You may know about these already but if you don't, download 'sachesi' to your PB and install, hook up ur phone to ur PC, open sachesi to Install Folder, drag this non-destructive BLITZ after downloading to ur PC (http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...vices-1040903/ ) into it, and sachesi will unzip and update anything new. You'll then have the latest OS which, if your on TMobile USA you'll have wifi calling. I have it running on my unlocked black passport and it runs great for me.
    vengeful007 likes this.
    11-23-15 07:34 PM
    HI sorry for the late reply, will try to flash it now! im still adjusting to the size of the screen lol i keep forgetting that portrait or landscape does not matter because its 1:1 haha
    11-23-15 11:26 PM
    re: youtube app - one plus is that you can play youtube videos on the background, even in a browser suck it, youtube red!

download "fasttube" from BlackBerry world, it's great.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    vengeful007 likes this.
    11-24-15 12:03 AM
    re: youtube app - one plus is that you can play youtube videos on the background, even in a browser suck it, youtube red!

download "fasttube" from BlackBerry world, it's great.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    How about skype? did you use the one from blackberry world or google sideloaded playstore?
    11-24-15 12:08 AM
    So you've got a PP with BBOS? That's a step backwards from BB10, but unique though.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-15 12:58 AM
    I just got mine too and it is a beauty! Now it is time to play and discover!
    11-24-15 03:49 AM
    I got mine few days ago. It was confusing initially but it is definitely growing on me. Thanks to. App too!

Posted via CB10
    11-24-15 04:03 AM

You're experienced with Xposed and stuff. Head over to Cobalt's Landing Page and get the full Google Play Store and Google Play Services up and running on your Passport.

You can install the YouTube apk and pretty much every other app you want.

Enjoy. I came from years of Android development and modding as well. Been one year now on the Passport and have zero desire to switch.

Posted via CB10 // Passport Red SQW100-1 // 10.3.2.2474 // Cricket Wireless
    11-24-15 11:03 AM
    Just got my Passport SE last night set up & we are away. A bit of a learning curve from my Z10 and my first PKB. Finding the keyboard & size a bit of a challenge at the moment but that I believe is a time thing. Very nice quality on the build & the software is up and running, Did the device switch so I have all my programs. Will wait a few days before judging the battery. Screen is great and it is quick. Even running android programs. Rocking 24-7 with my Passport SE & 64GB Playbook. Z10 is on the bench.
    11-25-15 02:27 AM
    Just got my today, and I had a OG and sold it for the Priv, however I changed my mind at last minute, get myself a Passport SE, which is really great. The keyboard is very soft and comfortable. The build quality feels better and premium.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 05:32 AM