Hi all.

Just got the passport as a back up phone (android user) and loving it. Seriously thinking in switching lol.

A couple questions. I just want to install some Apps that aren't availiable via blackberry world or the amazon store.

instagram, messenger etc.

I downloaded the playstore and managed to install it. Now some Apps work and some Apps get stuck while opening. I try to uninstall them but every time the playstore crashes and I''m not able to install an apk of an older version. How do I get t rid of them?

Any other tips would be very much appreciated or cool Apps i could download.

Lastly I connected my gmail account to the hub but i also get all the pomotion and social emails (the diferent tabs on gmail) any way just to get my inbox emails cause I am getting like 100 emails a day.

big big thanks and glad to be an owner of the bb passport - my brother is hooked now and even get one
    11-01-16 05:06 PM
    11-01-16 08:15 PM
    When in Hub click on setting menu in bottom right corner. In settings you select hub Management and you will see all your accounts. For each account you can select to show messages in hub,separate account or both. For the accounts you don't want in Hub just select separate account option only. Then when looking in Hub if you want to see those you can select bottom left corner menu and pick the individual accounts to view.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-16 09:02 PM
    Thanks but that's not fixing the gmail problem. I want gmail on the Hub. Unfortunately I get all emails from gmail, including the ones that under the tabs promotions, social, updates, which are more than 200 emails a day making the notifications going crazy eery time and the hub fully of junk
    11-01-16 09:04 PM
    Thanks do you know how to uninstall the Apps that i downloaded from the play store and they won't open
    11-01-16 09:05 PM
    Instagram and inst10 are in blackberry world. Facebook messenger is in blackberry world, but why?? You can use the integrated blackberry hub to message without even opening the app.

As far as Gmail issues, just choose which folders you want to sync and deselect those that give you all of the spam and bs bulk mail. Problem solved.

Posted via CB10 Passport
    11-02-16 09:23 AM
    As long as you don't update fb you should be able to use the old version with messenger hub integration (aka back when everything was in 1 app). If you updated it, you should be able to google an old verisons bar file and install that to get messenger back in the hub.
    11-03-16 10:50 AM
    Agreed

Posted via CB10 Passport
    11-03-16 11:27 AM