So I have just discovered two software related bugs with the camera, (i dont use the camera much which is why Ive only just discovered them).
    When you open the camera and click on the video icon, it changes to video and instantly starts recording, this might not be a bug but it seems like it to me.
    Once you start recording video you cannot change to the other camera so that means having to stop recording, going back into taking photo mode, changing the camera and then start recording again.
    I know I could update to 10.3.1 but im waiting for the offical release (UK)
    Thanks
    02-04-15 06:07 AM
    On 10.3 there is no separate camera or video mode. You press the camera button to take a picture or the video button to start recording. Just saves having to switch between modes.

There is also the option whilst recording a video to tap the camera button to capture an image whilst the video is still recording.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 06:11 AM
    Im aware of this but it doesnt explain why when I click on the video it starts recording immediatley or why I cant switch cameras unless I go back to image mode, change camera and then go back to video mode to be able to use the other camera
    02-04-15 07:24 AM
    Say you are taking a picture and something happens you want to record, you'll be glad for that quick recording video then! It is not a bug. It is clearly designed to do that.

Posted via CB10
    suzicat likes this.
    02-04-15 07:33 PM
    Say you are taking a picture and something happens you want to record, you'll be glad for that quick recording video then! It is not a bug. It is clearly designed to do that.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. I wasnt sure if it was a bug or designed like that.
    02-08-15 04:39 PM