Could someone please help

What's running well on passport?
    MS Exchange and/IMAP accounts inc MS; Gmail; CAL; Outlook?
    Calendar functions for the same as above?
    QR barcode reader; Whatsapp; Amazon; LinkedIN; Facebook; Evernote; Youtube; Paypal + any banks?
    Skysports?

Thanks in advance - if could help
    06-02-16 05:07 AM
    You have about 40-60 processes running at any one time. They don't just reveal themselves as full apps. there are other processes too. When I had a 9650 and was having trouble with my battery, i loaded an app called "What's Running in my Phone?" maybe something like that is available for you to see all the processes going on.....
    06-02-16 06:29 AM
    You have about 40-60 processes running at any one time. They don't just reveal themselves as full apps. there are other processes too. When I had a 9650 and was having trouble with my battery, i loaded an app called "What's Running in my Phone?" maybe something like that is available for you to see all the processes going on.....
    You don't need to have an App to check what is running in the Background, you can just simply Open Device Monitor in the Settings and you will see them all. Your even able to close them there if you want.

 P A S S P O R T [ S E ]  | CB App |
    06-06-16 03:01 PM
    Could someone please help

What's running well on passport?
    MS Exchange and/IMAP accounts inc MS; Gmail; CAL; Outlook?
    Calendar functions for the same as above?
    QR barcode reader; Whatsapp; Amazon; LinkedIN; Facebook; Evernote; Youtube; Paypal + any banks?
    Skysports?

Thanks in advance - if could help
    Im not sure what the others were replying to, but maybe I read differently
    I have an IMAP account, gmail account and Outlook account running simultaneously and all push email in under 2 seconds without fail. I use Blackberry Calendar and Outlook Calendar, again, no issues with either one.LinkedIN is good, Facebook is just facebook mobile site, Evernote is good, BMO app works great, Paypal is good, and tons of different QR scanners without any real issues. Amazon works, but I don't use it much and Ive never liked Whatsapp so can't comment on that one. Hope that is what you are looking for and helped you out some.
    06-06-16 03:15 PM