I'm very sad after buy a 500$ passport SE today I saw the slider with Android...but why i'm asking to me? So the value of BlackBerry SE what will be? 100 o 200$? Thank U Mr Chen!

Posted via CB10
    08-19-15 07:22 AM
    I'm very sad after buy a 500$ passport SE today I saw the slider with Android...but why i'm asking to me? So the value of BlackBerry SE what will be? 100 o 200$? Thank U Mr Chen!

Posted via CB10
    Welcome to the mess that is RIM, I mean BlackBerry.
    08-19-15 07:24 AM
    But Mr. Chen is a genius or a big stupid? I don't want stay into a mess company!!! I hope it will change something but not all OS. Android it's very sad! I want native app to productivity!

Posted via CB10
    08-19-15 07:35 AM

Posted via CB10
    If you feel sad when you buy a tech product and see that another more improved tech product is on the horizon, then you will always be sad...because that is the way the business is. BlackBerry is no exception.

People even now are buying iPhone 6 and 6 Plus units fresh from the Apple Stores, even though the 6S series is close to release. Should they "feel sad" as well?

I suggest that you should either alleviate your sadness by availing yourself of your retailer's return policy. Send back the phone to await your slider or you get your money's worth out of your new Passport.

Besides, if all these pictures being posted of the slider with its creepy curved sides and weird keyboard is how the final product actually end up..you'll probably be glad that you hung on to your Passport.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Red Edition
    08-19-15 09:02 AM
    But Mr. Chen is a genius or a big stupid? I don't want stay into a mess company!!! I hope it will change something but not all OS. Android it's very sad! I want native app to productivity!

Posted via CB10
    So, you're going to base your thoughts on Blackberry and Blackberry phones based on rumors? Some of the rumors are saying BB10, but with full Android instead of just a runtime. Others suggest no change. And still others suggest Android only. So, here are my questions:

1) For right now, do you enjoy what the Passport does for you?
    2) If so, why do you want to make yourself miserable by deciding you made a bad choice, based on unproven rumors?
    3) If you enjoy what your phone does now, will it change what it does when something else comes out?

We can always make ourselves miserable, wondering if we made right decisions. But consider that, no matter what Blackberry comes out with, the Passport line is unique now and it'll be unique then. It'll still stand out.
    brookie229 and David Tyler like this.
    08-19-15 09:09 AM
    and if you really dislike the SE, CB has a marketplace you could sell it. there's probably a dozen people that would jump on a deal and buy it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8900 using Tapatalk
    08-19-15 09:28 AM
    I bought the SE Passport knowing full well that BB was coming with an Android slider. So what? I feel the Passport is a productivity device that can add value for my life today. Whatever you buy, there will be something more enticing two weeks after you buy it. Been that way for every device I've had.
    08-19-15 10:11 AM

Posted via CB10
    Send it back..... problem solved!

Via BlackBerry Passport
    08-19-15 10:42 AM
    Anyone has some reason but at last Apple did not change his OS and destroy his reputation! So I hope that the rumors about full Android will be a fake and BlackBerry 10 will be the one SO. Thank U to everyone!

Posted via CB10
    08-19-15 06:33 PM
    Anyone has some reason but at last Apple did not change his OS and destroy his reputation! So I hope that the rumors about full Android will be a fake and BlackBerry 10 will be the one SO. Thank U to everyone!

Posted via CB10
    Don't have a clue what you're saying here. Fight the good fight, comrade, even if it is in your own head. Glory to Arstotzka!

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Red Edition
    Last edited by D Ryan; 08-20-15 at 05:39 PM.
    08-19-15 10:12 PM
    I never understand people that act like the op. You purchase a phone that you like enough to drop a good chunk of money on. Then get mad when leaked info comes out its not even official yet. Even if it was officially announced its in a different device category why would you be upset if you like the passport why would that change? BlackBerry is not standing still did you not expect them to release any new devices and try to make money? Wait I know you expect them to release a device only when your ready like your someone special get over yourself and stop judging the company for trying to make money. Enjoy your passport it works fine and still will

Posted via CB10
    08-19-15 11:55 PM
    I never understand people that act like the op. You purchase a phone that you like enough to drop a good chunk of money on. Then get mad when leaked info comes out its not even official yet. Even if it was officially announced its in a different device category why would you be upset if you like the passport why would that change? BlackBerry is not standing still did you not expect them to release any new devices and try to make money? Wait I know you expect them to release a device only when your ready like your someone special get over yourself and stop judging the company for trying to make money. Enjoy your passport it works fine and still will

Posted via CB10
    He is just afraid that his device will no longer gets updates etc... and i do understand that!!

Posted via CB10
    08-20-15 02:56 AM