Hello, this may seem a bit redundant but being that its the middle of February 2015 and not around launch time anymore, i am wondering how long does this process take to get the phone. I ordered the Black BB Passport on Saturday 2/21/2012 through shopblackberry.com with Express shipping and i payed with paypal credit and I am in the USA, Houston Texas to be exact. Wondering how long it took others to get their phone IF YOU BOUGHT THE PHONE RECENTLY and through Express shipping option...I really want it by Friday 28th as i am flying to another state to see family and i need a phone as my Z10 died. Screen does not turn on anymore but LED light turns on when i press the top button then turns off after 15 secs.....Well let me know!!!! Thanks
    02-23-15 10:56 PM
    You can either call shopblackberry customer service to get the shipping number......or you can call your local FedEx and see if they have a delivery scheduled for your address and when it will be delivered. shopblackberry ships out of Indiana.
    diegonei, miguel89to and mqracing like this.
    02-23-15 11:08 PM
    If in a hurry use Amazon

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 11:10 PM
    i already bought the phone, on saturday
    02-23-15 11:20 PM
    i wonder whats the difference between both shipping options available
    02-23-15 11:21 PM
    I ordered one on February 14th. It was shipped FedEx 2 day (express) and it was delivered February 18th. The free option on shopBB uses FedEx Smartpost which takes at least a week.

Posted via CB10
    anon5989741 likes this.
    02-23-15 11:34 PM
    I ordered one on February 14th. It was shipped FedEx 2 day (express) and it was delivered February 18th. The free option on shopBB uses FedEx Smartpost which takes at least a week.

Posted via CB10
    thanks
    02-23-15 11:40 PM
    Please keep us posted on when your device has shipped, thank you! I've had no issues with shipments, but returns are a nightmare! Hope you don't have any issues with your items once you get them, like I did a year ago. I actually placed an order on the 21st as well, and all I've gotten is an email conformation. (Got it the same day.) However, I have not gotten anything else, and upon calling them they could not tell me about when it would ship. Total time on my last order, was about 5 to 7 days total. That me placing the order, getting two emails, item shipped, and it was in my hand. One thing to remember, is all of the weather delays here in the US right now. If you go to the website, you can see TX is one of those states.

Hello, this may seem a bit redundant but being that its the middle of February 2015 and not around launch time anymore, i am wondering how long does this process take to get the phone. I ordered the Black BB Passport on Saturday 2/21/2012 through shopblackberry.com with Express shipping and i payed with paypal credit and I am in the USA, Houston Texas to be exact. Wondering how long it took others to get their phone IF YOU BOUGHT THE PHONE RECENTLY and through Express shipping option...I really want it by Friday 28th as i am flying to another state to see family and i need a phone as my Z10 died. Screen does not turn on anymore but LED light turns on when i press the top button then turns off after 15 secs.....Well let me know!!!! Thanks
    Last edited by mrjlwilliamsZ10; 02-24-15 at 12:58 AM.
    02-24-15 12:25 AM
    I got my AT&T passport today. I bought it online direct from AT&T. Maybe it's just me, but it seems to weigh slightly less than the original passport. Anyone know where I can get a nice case?
    02-24-15 01:41 AM
    I got my AT&T passport today. I bought it online direct from AT&T. Maybe it's just me, but it seems to weigh slightly less than the original passport. Anyone know where I can get a nice case?
    You should probably post this in the correct thread, the one about the AT&T passport.
    02-24-15 02:02 AM
    Wow waiting 3 years now lol

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.2267
    02-24-15 02:05 AM
    You're right. I should have I should have looked for that thread before posting on this one.
    02-24-15 02:10 AM
    I don't think shopbb is the fastest, but if you paid for express shipping, you should have it by Thursday or Friday.
    Did you get a tracking number?

Let us know when it arrives.
    And how you like it!

02-24-15 06:18 AM
    Well, you were just so happy to get the Passport, all you could do was post on a thread. Awesome! Congrats. Welcome to the Passport Lounge.

02-24-15 06:20 AM
    Well, mine shipped today. So check your email, should have shipped by now. I ordered the same day as you remember, and we are in the same state. You are right down the road from me, hopefully yours is on the way.

jonasbeaver likes this.
    02-24-15 08:27 PM
    It's what happened to my z10. Did you let battery filly die or drain?
    I have z30 now but DR destroyed my dream to get red passport

Z30 STA-5.
    02-24-15 09:21 PM
    It's what happened to my z10. Did you let battery filly die or drain?
    I have z30 now but DR destroyed my dream to get red passport

Z30 STA-5.
    yes i did...i let it die..then charge and turn on and no...then i let it die again, "stack charge" it and still no..then i just charged it for 2 days straight and no. only LED light turns on..
    02-25-15 08:43 PM
    I dont know if the ATT one is different enough, but this case is what I rock when away from home and it is really really refined! I paid too much for the passport at full unlocked price when due an upgrade at ATT on launch day, but I do feel the phone this amazing is worth a good case (bought unlocked on from the blackberry website on the morning of launch day running on ATT). I am pretty sure it'd still be fine on a rounded ATT passport but no confirmation, I suggest perhaps an email to their website. This case has saved two drops of my phone from six feet (almost two metres) on to cold tile with only minor scrapes to the case and no damage to the phone at all, plus it makes an important phone look even more important.

I got the case at amazon in 3 days with regular shipping:

StilGut - BlackBerry Passport leather case, "Book Type"

I was tempted by the other colours but an all black passport needed an all black case. The more neutral grayish ATT passport could look amazing in some of their other colours, but i couldn't wait five months for this beast.

source: canadian living in texas
    03-05-15 02:22 AM