I am a new user of blackberry also for the crackberry. The physical keyboard, only one word can explain 'Awesome '. Lots of regarding for a late meet with blackberry.

My friend said it is old school. I will said it is classic. The experience of it is the best one in all device I used before. Hope blackberry can keep make these premium stuffs.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-17 12:21 PM
    Awesome, had a chance to set one up for a friend. Really powerful phone.
    AnandTaipan likes this.
    07-23-17 12:29 PM
    best. phone. ever.

Posted via CBX
    07-23-17 01:13 PM
    its an awesome phone indeed.
    even when everyone forces to change i'll stick with my passport
    07-23-17 01:18 PM
    GAHHH you guys are killing me lol I ordered one on Amazon gotta wait till Wednesday for it to arrive can't wait to take it for a test drive
    07-23-17 03:33 PM
    GAHHH you guys are killing me lol I ordered one on Amazon gotta wait till Wednesday for it to arrive can't wait to take it for a test drive
    I know that feeling. It's torturing. Hope you can get it asap.

Posted via CB10
    anon(8679041) likes this.
    07-23-17 08:23 PM
    Welcome to the club :-)
    anon(8679041) likes this.
    07-24-17 04:43 AM
    Congratulations,BlackBerry Passport is the best phone ever

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport SE via CB10
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    07-24-17 05:10 AM
    I ordered a brand new, sealed Passport off eBay on Saturday. I should have it by Thursday or Friday. I am currently using a Samsung S8+ and also have a iPhone 7+. I've decided to break my smartphone addiction by going back to communication and productivity only. I've already removed FB and IG from the Samsung. The only social media app left is Twitter and I only use it as a news aggregator. I'm hoping the Passport will make it even easier to get back to the way it was before the iPhone. I was a hardcore BB user from 2005-2009. My BBs were used for email(obviously), sms, phone, BB Messenger and productivity. Then I got my first iPhone and everything began to change. It was all about apps, games, etc. I recently realized that smartphones are now anti-productivity. We waste so much time with mindless, meaningless crap when we should be living life in the real world. Just look around, you'll see it everywhere. Adults walking around staring at their phone, constantly checking FB, IG, SC. Looking for that quick fix of digital satisfaction found in a like, mention, retweet or whatever. I'm done with it.

I'm not anti social media. I still have a FB and IG account. I just don't want to carry them around in my pocket all day every day. I'm old enough to remember how it was b4 modern smartphones and what they've done to our society.
    07-24-17 06:58 AM
    Totally agree with you man. I bought BlackBerry Q10 3 years ago for breaking smartphone addiction. Q10 did good job. I also own iPhone SE for social media but I use it very less often. I don't carry ip se with me all the time. Q10 is my daily driver.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-17 10:21 AM
    Totally agree with you man. I bought BlackBerry Q10 3 years ago for breaking smartphone addiction. Q10 did good job. I also own iPhone SE for social media but I use it very less often. I don't carry ip se with me all the time. Q10 is my daily driver.

Posted via CB10
    Good to know that I'm not alone. The pervasiveness of smartphones in our lives has become kinda creepy to me recently. I look around and see phone zombies everywhere.
    07-24-17 12:23 PM
    Even with my newer BlackBerry Priv and BlackBerry KEYone, I use my BlackBerry Passport regularly. It has the most perfectly spaced/sized keyboard (although I'm not crazy about having to use a virtual keyboard for the numbers/symbols).

If I didn't need the app support, I would be using it a lot more. I think BB10 is a great OS.
    07-24-17 05:24 PM
    I love my Passport! It's something about knowing you have something everyone else does not. It's a joy to communicate on. The call quality is excellent and the keyboard is amazing. Phones are for communication. I have a tablet to play games use apps and Web surf!

Posted via CB10
    07-24-17 07:00 PM
    "Just bought a passport black in 2017!"

Awesome! You'll love it!
    07-24-17 07:06 PM
    I'm also old enough to have owned treos and older blackberry smartphones. I'm probably an introvert and never really understood how people got addicted to Facebook and the like. I currently use a blackberry and a V20. I can't stand Android though.
    07-24-17 07:16 PM
    Picked up my 2nd Passport, as the toilet took down my 1st model. :-)

Best part is... as I installed from a fresh perspective (had a back-up though), I'm leaning some tricks (folders for certain related apps), that I never took the time to learn before.

Love this phone. Will be sad to abandon it sometime down the road. Even in it's ancient status (by Tech lives), it still rocks.

Too bad BlackBerry didn't see that soon enough.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-17 08:23 PM
    I am surprise and happy that still have so many fans of BlackBerry defending this castle. Actually I brought this passport after my keyone , but I use passport most of my time. :-)

Posted via CB10
    07-24-17 09:18 PM
    I almost can listen that a devil is pushing me to buy a bb classic too. LOL~
    mkwfb likes this.
    07-24-17 10:50 PM
    Yeah I have been using a Keyone as my productivity device but I'm hating some of the apps that will not open when needed like Excel so I am looking for another for my business needs and I already have a IPhone 7 plus 256 model for everything else any suggestions where I can one. I had one I purchased from amazon but the camera would not focus so I sent it back uggg I replaced my 6s plus for the passport when they first came out and loved it!! Any suggestions will help me out greatly.
    07-24-17 11:00 PM
    Passport can become your best friend, I use my K1 as the main contact phone, besides this usage, anything else such as document handling and email always on my passport. Highly recommend you to get one.
    mkwfb likes this.
    07-24-17 11:41 PM
    The Passport SE , the best phone ever!

Posted via CB10
    07-25-17 04:04 AM
    Congrats! Lovin' my Passport since October 2014 and not thinking of changing.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    07-25-17 07:23 AM
    My Passport is still going strong. Bought 6 months later than my PassPort, my wife's iPhone 6 is dying. My Passport still have good battery life. Battery life is something Apple really needs to work on.
    mkwfb and ratfinkstooley like this.
    07-25-17 11:40 AM
    Passport can become your best friend, I use my K1 as the main contact phone, besides this usage, anything else such as document handling and email always on my passport. Highly recommend you to get one.
    Sold Keyone to someone that had a dying Priv looking for a Passport now amazon or eBay?
    07-25-17 03:03 PM
    Sold Keyone to someone that had a dying Priv looking for a Passport now amazon or eBay?
    I bought a brand new, sealed one on eBay for 180
    mkwfb likes this.
    07-25-17 04:55 PM
60 123