I bought a brand new, sealed one on eBay for 180
    Who was the seller I am at work and looking now I have to have the beast of productivity !! Ugg lol
    07-25-17 07:50 PM
    Good to know that I'm not alone. The pervasiveness of smartphones in our lives has become kinda creepy to me recently. I look around and see phone zombies everywhere.
    Ironic that this is being discussed on a website that was NAMED for this exact phenomenon (people being unable to ignore their phones - being virtually addicted to them).
    jjinal likes this.
    07-25-17 07:58 PM
    Even with my newer BlackBerry Priv and BlackBerry KEYone, I use my BlackBerry Passport regularly. It has the most perfectly spaced/sized keyboard (although I'm not crazy about having to use a virtual keyboard for the numbers/symbols).

If I didn't need the app support, I would be using it a lot more. I think BB10 is a great OS.
    OK silly question but how do you swap back and forth between phones? Are they all sharing the same SIM card? I have had my K1 for three days and I am so missing my PP. I love the idea of using both but when I tried to put the SIM back in my passport it started acting weird. I.e. no Contacts showed up, didn't recognize existing texts. It's like the screen was frozen on some of the apps.
    07-25-17 07:59 PM
    I just got my passport yesterday. can I know how come I can't log in to my one drive account?
    07-25-17 08:04 PM
    Ironic that this is being discussed on a website that was NAMED for this exact phenomenon (people being unable to ignore their phones - being virtually addicted to them).
    Excellent point.
    07-25-17 08:35 PM
    Who was the seller I am at work and looking now I have to have the beast of productivity !! Ugg lol
    Will arrived on Thursday I'm happy now muhahaha
    07-25-17 09:50 PM
    My seller was amazing-wireless. Came with an OEM case.
    07-25-17 10:02 PM
    no, im waitting iphone 8

 Passport SE - SQW-100-4 / 10.3.3.2163
    mkwfb likes this.
    07-26-17 01:36 AM
    I just got my passport yesterday. can I know how come I can't log in to my one drive account?
    I never had problem to log in with connect to one drive app. Are you using an apk version of the app?

Posted via CB10
    07-26-17 05:27 AM
    Im using the app installed from bbworld called connect to one drive
    07-26-17 08:18 AM
    Im trying apk now with version 1.14.2003.9300 one drive 3.9.3 but still same msg prompt out saying couldnt find the account O
    07-26-17 08:27 AM
    Im trying apk now with version 1.14.2003.9300 one drive 3.9.3 but still same msg prompt out saying couldnt find the account O
    Are you inserting your correct id? Do you have the same problem with a pc/mac?

The app in BBW should work pretty well. I installed in a brand new Leap on Monday.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-17 09:50 AM
    I typed the correct id and password but somehow it link me to school page to log in. Something wrong but I confirm is not bb problem coz I tried on samsung note same problem also.
    But other devises like laptop, tablet and sony phone are ok.
    07-26-17 10:07 AM
    Just bought a passport white in 2017

Posted via CB10
    07-26-17 03:48 PM
    Im using the app installed from bbworld called connect to one drive
    Did they fix that bug on Connect to Onedrive? When was it last updated? Cause there was a bug that it would burn through your entire data plan even if you said "no" to mobile sync
    07-26-17 03:58 PM
    Ok, I have the Passport. This is alot different than my 8310 Curve in 2008!!
    mkwfb likes this.
    07-26-17 04:00 PM
    I ordered a brand new, sealed Passport off eBay on Saturday. I should have it by Thursday or Friday. I am currently using a Samsung S8+ and also have a iPhone 7+. I've decided to break my smartphone addiction by going back to communication and productivity only. I've already removed FB and IG from the Samsung. The only social media app left is Twitter and I only use it as a news aggregator. I'm hoping the Passport will make it even easier to get back to the way it was before the iPhone. I was a hardcore BB user from 2005-2009. My BBs were used for email(obviously), sms, phone, BB Messenger and productivity. Then I got my first iPhone and everything began to change. It was all about apps, games, etc. I recently realized that smartphones are now anti-productivity. We waste so much time with mindless, meaningless crap when we should be living life in the real world. Just look around, you'll see it everywhere. Adults walking around staring at their phone, constantly checking FB, IG, SC. Looking for that quick fix of digital satisfaction found in a like, mention, retweet or whatever. I'm done with it.

I'm not anti social media. I still have a FB and IG account. I just don't want to carry them around in my pocket all day every day. I'm old enough to remember how it was b4 modern smartphones and what they've done to our society.
    I agree

Posted With My Passport (AT&T)
    07-26-17 04:36 PM
    Congratulations! I got mine this month. Loving the experience all the way. Premium devices compared to a lot of what's out there. Blackberry OS is great, I really wish it was given the attention it deserves.

Posted With My Passport (AT&T)
    07-26-17 04:40 PM
    I'm keeping mine for nostalgia parties...

...and for something to put my Sim into when the screen on my KEYone falls off. :-)
    07-26-17 05:57 PM
    Did they fix that bug on Connect to Onedrive? When was it last updated? Cause there was a bug that it would burn through your entire data plan even if you said "no" to mobile sync
    This is not a problem anymore. You can toggle the network on or off anytime you wish. I only use mine with wi-fi and it uses NO data ever. I really can't understand why anyone would use an .apk for OneDrive on a BB10 device.
    '
    07-26-17 06:18 PM
    Best keyboard ever made on a Blackberry device.The physical keyboard with the virtual touchscreen integration, unmatched! No need to hold the tiny shift key to generate numerals and symbols! Screen size also large and perfect! Will be buying a backup device! Black is my favorite one. Looks sleeker then the silver one in my opinion!

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    07-26-17 06:25 PM
    Is there any way to use my Samsung S3 watch with the passport?

Posted via CB10
    07-26-17 07:01 PM
    This is not a problem anymore. You can toggle the network on or off anytime you wish. I only use mine with wi-fi and it uses NO data ever. I really can't understand why anyone would use an .apk for OneDrive on a BB10 device.
    '
    Well lots would prefer the APK since it's up to date in features and security.

But before recommending people to use connect to onedrive, make sure they recently updated the app. If not, some people could be in a huge surprise on their cellphone bill.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    07-26-17 07:03 PM
    OK silly question but how do you swap back and forth between phones? Are they all sharing the same SIM card? I have had my K1 for three days and I am so missing my PP. I love the idea of using both but when I tried to put the SIM back in my passport it started acting weird. I.e. no Contacts showed up, didn't recognize existing texts. It's like the screen was frozen on some of the apps.
    I sometimes swap SIMs but I also use a service from T-Mobile called Digits and Google Hangouts Dialer since over 90% of the time I have access to WiFi. I also have over 9 active SIM cards (mostly prepaid) from various companies which I often lend to friends/family that I use.
    07-27-17 08:49 AM
    White arrived today also

Posted via CB10
    07-27-17 03:46 PM
60 123