Greetings Everyone,

I just bought a listing on Swappa for a black Passport!!! I cannot believe i pulled the trigger as I have been pining for one for a while now but I came across a deal I just could not pass up. This will be my very first Blackberry although I have admired them for many, many years.

I am not a heavy apps user, I do use email and text and surf the web. What I really like most about it is the physical kb, I just dislike touching the screen on my phones as my job is kinda messy (I drive a forklift in a warehouse) and would much rather just use a tactile one over the screen one.

Hopefully I should get it this weekend. Total cost for the phone with new earbuds, a leather case and protective screen thingies was $130 so I am VERY pleased as I was almost to the point of buying a new one from Walmart for almost $200.

Once I get it, I will be certain to post pics of it.
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    07-10-17 05:18 AM
    Greetings Everyone,

I just bought a listing on Swappa for a black Passport!!! I cannot believe i pulled the trigger as I have been pining for one for a while now but I came across a deal I just could not pass up. This will be my very first Blackberry although I have admired them for many, many years.

I am not a heavy apps user, I do use email and text and surf the web. What I really like most about it is the physical kb, I just dislike touching the screen on my phones as my job is kinda messy (I drive a forklift in a warehouse) and would much rather just use a tactile one over the screen one.

Hopefully I should get it this weekend. Total cost for the phone with new earbuds, a leather case and protective screen thingies was $130 so I am VERY pleased as I was almost to the point of buying a new one from Walmart for almost $200.

Once I get it, I will be certain to post pics of it.
    Welcome to the world of the T-Rex of phones.......big strong no apologies!

Look forward to the pics.
    Ruben Aceves likes this.
    07-10-17 07:28 AM
    Congratulations.
    Have you ever owned a physical keyboard phone?
    Have you owned a BB10 phone before?

Posted via CB10
    Ruben Aceves likes this.
    07-10-17 07:34 AM
    Congratulations mate!! You got the best phone with great build quality and I'm sure everyday will be a love affair with your phone!!!

Posted via CB10
    Ruben Aceves likes this.
    07-10-17 11:02 AM
    Congratulations.
    Have you ever owned a physical keyboard phone?
    Have you owned a BB10 phone before?

Posted via CB10
    Actually yes, I have what my kids refer to as "The Phone Graveyard" which is comprised of everything from a Pantech Crossover to ZTE and Samsung phones of yesteryear all with physical keyboards. When I saw the Blackberry Passport and starting delving into reviews and videos, I knew this was it. Plus it's built like a Rolls-Royce (as I recall one comment I read on it). This will be my very first Blackberry ever and I look forward to learning all the intricacies and features of BB10 OS.
    07-10-17 11:23 AM
    Welcome to the club of strange people with unique qualities...

Passport Silver Edition
    Ruben Aceves likes this.
    07-10-17 11:26 AM
    Congratulations... one month back I also has the same feeling and excitement. I feel proud when I open the pack box and got first site of the Mamot Machine. Even after I use 2 to 3 touch screen phone I shifted to BBPassport and loving it's keyboard. All my colleges and Friends look this device with exitment but afraid to buy. As good news is recently Whatsapp has extended the support till 31 Dec 2017 and you can get required app after some Google or APK downloder and Amazon app store... Enjoy and explore CB and forums for more insight... Welcome to the word of BlackBerry Passport..

Posted via CB10
    Ruben Aceves likes this.
    07-10-17 01:19 PM
    Well done on the Passport. Enjoy!
    Ruben Aceves likes this.
    07-10-17 05:02 PM
    Yeah, Great news. I think it is the best Built cell phone that BlackBerry has or had.
    The_Passporter likes this.
    07-10-17 05:38 PM
    Enjoy brotha!

Posted via CB10
    Ruben Aceves likes this.
    07-10-17 06:16 PM
    Where did u get the passport. Is it a new one? Can I get Silver Edition. Have used black passport and currently using silver. But want to buy a new silver. Any possibility of getting a brand new passport Silver Edition?. Pl assist.
    Am available on [email protected].

Posted via CB10
    07-12-17 02:08 PM
    As long as you're not a heavy app user...you're going to love this experience. As a "gadget guy" for many years, this phone is about the best I've ever had, and the the OS is smooth as silk. It would be device perfection were it not for the untimely decision to allow the OS to come to an end. But for now it's going strong and with a couple of sideloaded apps, it is in fact the perfect device for me. Enjoy!

Posted via CB10
    07-13-17 05:45 AM
    And don't worry about Whatsapp, when it dies off just get Telegram from Google Play or APK Mirror. Telegram is the best msging app I've used and lots of fun
    07-13-17 07:24 AM
    Same as me, hope to own a BlackBerry for so many years and I get it early of this year. I was attracted when passport launch, after 2years only look back at this perfect device. The moment I get it, I regret to get it in the early century. Love BlackBerry and bb10.

Post via my BlackBerry Passport
    07-13-17 08:19 AM
    I have my original BlackBerry Passport since new and still loving it. Great device.
    07-13-17 06:54 PM
    It was an amazing phone and still has some life left in it. Enjoy!
    07-13-17 06:57 PM
    Congratulations!!!! The best BB10 phone ever!

Posted via CB10
    07-13-17 07:05 PM
    Congratulations on your Passport purchase. It truly is the best phone ever!

Posted on my BlackBerry Passport
    07-13-17 10:58 PM
    Welcome to the best phone you'll ever have.
    07-13-17 11:06 PM
    Congrats you are the owner of a historical device! enjoy it!
    07-14-17 12:24 AM
    Welcome to the Passport world, enjoy the best BlackBerry ever created.
    07-14-17 05:02 AM
    Im tempted to buy the OG. I own the AT&T variant and the lovely Silver Edition. Anyone in here own the OG and AT&T one? How different are they besides the edges of the phone.

Are the keyboards the same? I noticed the Silver keyboard is alot different and better than the AT&T. The speaker quality and design is also better on the Silver.

I really like the squareness of the OG.
    07-14-17 05:05 AM
    I bought the OG myself about 6 months ago and I love it. I got one brand new for about 160 on eBay.
    07-14-17 05:59 AM
    I still use my Passport every day. Still as awesome as my first day. It still does things other phones either can't or are just not as good. My tiny "laptop". It's a great phone!

Posted via CB10
    07-14-17 11:53 AM
    Got my First BlackBerry Device, the passport se and in Most situations the Device is quiet good. I like the feel of it and how fast native apps open. The Hub is really nice too.

I dont like the cam, its okay but nothing more

And I thought the battery life would be much netter.

I paid 152€ New, so all in all great experience for this price

Sorry for my Bad english, im from germany

Posted via CB10
    07-14-17 01:36 PM
34 12