I can't even login. I logged in through the browser thinking that was the issue but it wasn't. I deleted it and reinstalled it and still can't login.

Posted via CB10
    I just looked over the iGrann FAQ, and it is almost entirely about issues logging in. Unfortunately, none of them sound like the issue you are having.
    09-09-17 12:59 PM
    I just looked over the iGrann FAQ, and it is almost entirely about issues logging in. Unfortunately, none of them sound like the issue you are having.
    Same here. Read them but still no luck. I'll try in a few days I guess.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-17 01:10 PM
    My Passport SE works just fine on using WiFi calling from Tmobile

Rock'n that Passport SE aka the KeyONE's fat sister
    09-17-17 03:19 PM
    Same here. Read them but still no luck. I'll try in a few days I guess.

Posted via CB10
    Just remove two factor authentication on the website then login in the App.

Also I have been constantly switching back and forth between my Oneplus 3T and my Passport using my Blackberry ID and only one ID cause that's all I have. On the android I sign in using my Blackberry ID email and password and it works every time.
    09-18-17 06:26 AM

Also I have been constantly switching back and forth between my Oneplus 3T and my Passport using my Blackberry ID and only one ID cause that's all I have. On the android I sign in using my Blackberry ID email and password and it works every time.
    I'll be the first to admit the my mountains aren't that blue or that I'm not playing with a full deck of cards or that not all my stars are lit, but how in THE hell do you turn off two factor authentication on the website there? I've been looking for hours and still can't figure it out.
    09-18-17 09:55 AM
    I'll be the first to admit the my mountains aren't that blue or that I'm not playing with a full deck of cards or that not all my stars are lit, but how in THE hell do you turn off two factor authentication on the website there? I've been looking for hours and still can't figure it out.
    Lol ! ..... That I don't know I never activated mine. I assumed that if you could turn it on you could turn it off just as easily. Hopefully there are some here that can try it and help.

To be honest the website works well enough also and you can see multiple pictures in one post which you can't in iGrann.
    Don't forget websites use less battery and resources
    09-18-17 10:02 AM
    What exact model type of Passport do I need to work best with T-Mobile.. Can anyone venture an opinion?
    Last edited by mccartjt; 09-18-17 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Improve
    09-18-17 12:55 PM
    OP I'm running unlocked att Passport on T mobile for a long time with no problems at all and also have Fidelity app from Amazon app store and works perfectly...actually better then on android IMO.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-17 10:47 AM
    OP I'm running unlocked att Passport on T mobile for a long time with no problems at all and also have Fidelity app from Amazon app store and works perfectly...actually better then on android IMO.

Posted via CB10
    I've given up trying to fix my wifi calling issue. Do you the Fidelity banking app? I'm looking for the Fidelity brokerage app and can't find it.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-17 02:59 PM
    I found Fidelity app in amazon app store.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-17 03:15 PM
    I've given up trying to fix my wifi calling issue. Do you the Fidelity banking app? I'm looking for the Fidelity brokerage app and can't find it.

Posted via CB10
    Was you able to get the tmobile wifi calling app in app world?

Posted via Blackberry Passport
    09-23-17 11:26 AM
    Was you able to get the tmobile wifi calling app in app world?

No, I had to download the .bar file and install it. I tried the settings and for some reason inbound calls ring busy while using WiFi Preferred. No idea what's going on
    09-23-17 04:17 PM
    No, I had to download the .bar file and install it. I tried the settings and for some reason inbound calls ring busy while using WiFi Preferred. No idea what's going on
    Sorry to hear that, my situation is different I want to disable it instead. Tmob control it so you might have better luck sorting thing out with them.

09-23-17 04:47 PM
    congratulation! you need an android store? cobalt was working fine till 29 august.... there is a new version on mega NZ mirror... may I suggest as alternative solution : Aptoide via F-Droid
    Hey, where can I download this on my passport. I need android store so badly. :/

Posted via CB10
    09-23-17 04:50 PM
    Hey, where can I download this on my passport. I need android store so badly. :/

Posted via CB10
    Or just get Yalp Store

https://f-droid.org/packages/com.git...min.yalpstore/
    09-23-17 08:45 PM
    I haven't heard of this. Is this discussed in these boards? How well does it work with BB10?

Posted via CB10
    09-23-17 11:36 PM
    I haven't heard of this. Is this discussed in these boards? How well does it work with BB10?

Posted via CB10
    Works awesome. I'm running it on my Passport and have had no issues. It pulls apps directly from Google Play Store. And yes in theses forums is where I discovered this option
    09-24-17 01:47 AM
    Does this support few apps like Instagram, Gmail etc full versions?

Posted via CB10
    09-24-17 03:22 AM
    Works awesome. I'm running it on my Passport and have had no issues. It pulls apps directly from Google Play Store. And yes in theses forums is where I discovered this option
    I just installed Yalp Store from the link you shared. But when I install Gmail, it does come with a glitch and doesnt allow me to add a Gmail Id there. Pfa screenshot fyr.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-17 03:46 AM
    I just installed Yalp Store from the link you shared. But when I install Gmail, it does come with a glitch and doesnt allow me to add a Gmail Id there. Pfa screenshot fyr.

Posted via CB10
    Not sure if it's because Gmail is Googles app and it also uses Google play services or what. This Yalp Store is not a cobalt alternative to getting around Google sign in or Google Play services but only to allow you to download apps from the actual store and know they are safe.

I only offered this cause I saw you were trying to get the Play store installed. But why would you want to use Gmail anyway since the bb10 HUB handles email extremely well.
    09-24-17 08:00 AM
    Not sure if it's because Gmail is Googles app and it also uses Google play services or what. This Yalp Store is not a cobalt alternative to getting around Google sign in or Google Play services but only to allow you to download apps from the actual store and know they are safe.

I only offered this cause I saw you were trying to get the Play store installed. But why would you want to use Gmail anyway since the bb10 HUB handles email extremely well.
    Gmail because the Hub doesn't shows/ filters the tabs i.e. Primary, Updates, Promotion etc like Gmail does. Hub shows all emails in single list (unlike gmail app) which makes it difficult to access and find just the primary emails to answer to the clients.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-17 08:10 AM
    It works. You need to sideload the wifi calling app from T-Mobile. Like Denise said, there is a dedicated thread for all of it.

On another note, I hope you enjoy your passport. I've been using the Priv for at least a month, but I constantly miss big red

Sent from my Nexus 5 using CB Forums mobile app
    The_Passporter likes this.
    09-24-17 09:09 AM

On another note, I hope you enjoy your passport. I've been using the Priv for at least a month, but I constantly miss big red

Sent from my Nexus 5 using CB Forums mobile app
    Ditto !!!
    09-24-17 10:08 AM
    Works for me on Mint Sim, which runs on the T-Mobile network.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-17 12:40 PM

Okay, I am fully aware that I will be made fun of for this, but I FINALLY figured out how to deactivate two factor authentication. Who knew that the settings on the website are different than the settings on the Android app??????? I mean really now, you have to disable 2FA on the Android app. I mean, why didn't I ever think of that? How damn stupid of me to assume that settings are the same for an application everywhere and aren't platform specific... Anyway, I got Instagram working on my Passport now. lmmfao
    The_Passporter likes this.
    09-26-17 11:46 AM
53 123