I have been researching Blackberry for several days now, upgrading from an old Motorola Atrix II Android phone that have never really liked. I just keep on using it and not thinking about it. The best phone that I have had was an old Plam, and so I began looking at Blackberry. I had dismissed it back when I got the Motorola thinking the company was on it's last legs, but now it sounds like it is making a comeback, so I decided to take a serious look and found the Passport. I realy like it from what I see, but my only worry is the size. I went looking for it today at ATT and no store in the area has one in stock.

I wanted to handle it alongside the classic and see what they felt like, use them a little and see if the Passport would work for me. Looks like I will need just to order one to find out. The one thing that I have found is that no one seems to have a bad word for it. All the reviews on ATT were a five star. They loved it. One other worry is that it will be discontinued because of lack of sales, but then again, I'm not sure that is a big deal. Any thought from the form?
    12-11-15 12:17 AM
    I have been researching Blackberry for several days now, upgrading from an old Motorola Atrix II Android phone that have never really liked. I just keep on using it and not thinking about it. The best phone that I have had was an old Plam, and so I began looking at Blackberry. I had dismissed it back when I got the Motorola thinking the company was on it's last legs, but now it sounds like it is making a comeback, so I decided to take a serious look and found the Passport. I realy like it from what I see, but my only worry is the size. I went looking for it today at ATT and no store in the area has one in stock.

I wanted to handle it alongside the classic and see what they felt like, use them a little and see if the Passport would work for me. Looks like I will need just to order one to find out. The one thing that I have found is that no one seems to have a bad word for it. All the reviews on ATT were a five star. They loved it. One other worry is that it will be discontinued because of lack of sales, but then again, I'm not sure that is a big deal. Any thought from the form?
    Form? You'll get use to it. It's not really that big once you do. Lol. And if I may suggest, get a case--specifically one that covers the screen (open and shut, like that). Trust me, you'll appreciate it. And please do not put it in the pant pocket if you can help it. It's NOT really built for that. Put it in the front pocket, or better yet: the inside pocket of a jacket. That's what I do. And that's actually where it's built for.

Congratulations, and enjoy your Passport, ya. Give us a report if you like.

12-11-15 01:04 AM
    It's a great phone - I can only recommend it. Personally I wouldn't worry about the size, I am a female and don't find it too big.

I have a z10 as well but since using the Passport for a year now I could never go back to a phone with a smaller screen!

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    12-11-15 01:06 AM
    I'm a 23-year old male but I have very small hands and no problems with the size at all, I even use it one-handed almost all of the time (except for typing), so...

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Passport (OG Red)
    12-11-15 01:26 AM
    I'm coming from the classic, 4 days in with the passport now.
    It's a different league compared to the classic, it will take a while to get used to it but it's indeed a great phone

Posted via the sexy black Panther
    12-11-15 03:28 AM
    Yep had the Z10. After 2 weeks on the Passport, I played a bit with my z10. I would never go back to another narrow screen sized phone after owning the Passport for a month now. The Passport is brilliant as is OS 10. At the beginning I thought it was too big for my hands, but you get quickly used to it and the size isnt a problem at all.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 06:06 AM
    I'm coming from a note 4 today... I'll get the passport later I hope it's worth it lol
    12-11-15 09:18 AM
    I had my Passport since August, and I love this phone. You will get used to the size. When I go back to my Z30, I look slim. Enjoy you new phone.

Posted via my incredible Passport
    12-11-15 09:45 AM
    Thanks for all your replies. I got thinking of all the reason I want to get a new phone, and the main one is the small screen on the one I have makes it hard for me to read W/O glasses, so the larger size is the key here. I Have some other questions that that pertain to Blackberry directly I will start a new thread.
    12-11-15 12:30 PM
    I thought it would be bigger and had reservations about the clip holster but it works and the biggest thing is the battery and how long it lasts.

It's scary how long it will last

Screen real Estate is something that never gets old

Passport SQW100-4 10.3.2.2474
    12-11-15 06:19 PM
    I came from a classic and can tell you this phone is amazing and not big at all, you will get use to it very fast.

Blackberry Passport
    12-11-15 06:32 PM
    Congrats on your choice. I have had my Passport for almost a year. I may have a bias because I have had a PKB BlackBerry for over ten years. That said, this is probably the best one I have ever owned. Battery life is phenomenal. I also loaded Cobalt's play store for the few Android apps I really wanted (sports,social,banking) and they all run well.

It will take a little time to get used to the device, but don't get frustrated and give. Once you get comfortable with the Passport, I think you'll love it.

Passport. It's not as big as you think it is.
    12-11-15 06:40 PM
    Ive had my ATT Passport for about 4 or so months and love it!
    It is a beast of a phone and even today i had it on display at my sons lego robot building event and one of the dads was looking at it and told me I have Never seen a BlackBerry like that or that Big, and I told him its the Passport, lol.

I drive my PP nude now so I can show it off to others as they are looking to see what the Hel L it is.

Got to love it
    12-12-15 05:16 PM
    Was on classic first and once you use the passport I could never go back. It's such a pleasure to use. I got the black /had the SE first/ used side by side then returned the SE. I find the black easier to slip in pockets.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-15 08:03 PM
    I have had the BlackBerry Torch 2 (9810) which was great. I then had the Z30, which is truly an awesome device. I now have the Passport SE (steel), which is fantastic. All the BlackBerry devices I've had have been fantastic!!

Posted using my BlackBerry Stainless Steel Passport SE (and I also have the BlackBerry Z30).
    12-12-15 08:20 PM
    Same here. Had the z30 for a year and a half and then moved to leap and now to passport SE. While I love the design and battery life still getting used to PKB.
    In the meantime bought and returned the priv. Can't stand android and missing bb10 too much.
    12-13-15 12:09 AM
    Just placed my order for the passport with ATT online. Couldn't find any in a store within a hundred miles and the online info says they won't ship until the 15 or the 18th. Man, not that I have ordered it I want to have it in my hands and begin playing with it. Patience is a virtue, though.
    12-13-15 02:15 PM