Good evening everyone!
    11-05-14 08:05 PM
    It was really ugly too.
    11-05-14 08:19 PM
    These breakup threads are cute and everything, but if Apple were to post up everybody who broke up with their BlackBerry and went iPh we'd have a book as thick as the bible with these experiences.

Posted via CB10
    So go post an Apple article then...this is a BlackBerry site so stories regarding BlackBerry are shared.....it is expected.
    spikesolie and mkelley65 like this.
    11-06-14 12:29 AM
    These breakup threads are cute and everything, but if Apple were to post up everybody who broke up with their BlackBerry and went iPh we'd have a book as thick as the bible with these experiences.

Posted via CB10
    Well yes, but this is not about Blackberry vs. Apple.
    For one, I don't think there are that many who switched from Passport to an iPhone, at least at this point. So keeping within the scope of the subject matter (an iPhone and Passport), Passport would actually come on top, if for no other reason than for the fact that there is a far greater number of iPhone users who could switch to Passport at all then the Passport users who could switch to iPhone (very few so far anyway).

Two, the article is nothing more than "I am such and such person doing such and such things and using my phone for such and such things and I switched from iPhone to Passport for this and that reasons." If, after reading this, you think your pattern of smart phone usage and your needs fit with what Passport can do for you, you might consider switching too. That's all this article is about. If you see the article as an attempted testament to the sweeping superiority of Blackberry (RIM) to Apple in all respects, I think you completely misread it.
    mkelley65 likes this.
    11-06-14 08:10 AM
    You're right. The upcoming Classic is an advanced phone based on the stuff you mentioned, keyboard and all
    Yes, exactly. The same reason this Journalist is coming back to BlackBerry, it's a great advanced phone system (BlackBerry 10 mixed with the higher-end hardware)

Posted via CB10
    11-06-14 12:24 PM

Posted via CB10
    And thus you'd be over at imore

Posted from zee flicking coolest smartphone evah!
    11-06-14 01:07 PM
    Read it. Thanks for posting.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    Regression, now take the (g) and replace it with a (p).
    11-06-14 05:54 PM
32 12