Love that. I happily gave up Facebook a year ago. Said no to Google almost 2 years ago. Never used UBER, use the web, txt and email. I am not one of these cool hip new age millennial online business professional. I am kind of an old school (although I'm 34) businessman... in the automobile industry... happily making 6 figures the dinosaur way while dealing with these millennial yelpers on a daily basis. If only they knew how much we laugh at them while taking their money each time they proudly tell us about their intent to review us on yelp or google or one of the other websites, so their fellow yelpers can read their useless reviews and fap to them while pressing thumbs up or whatever they do. Generation screwed.
    May I know where you work at? So that I can stay away from that place.

Q10 \m/
    05-25-16 10:45 PM
    Love that. I happily gave up Facebook a year ago. Said no to Google almost 2 years ago. Never used UBER, use the web, txt and email. I am not one of these cool hip new age millennial online business professional. I am kind of an old school (although I'm 34) businessman... in the automobile industry... happily making 6 figures the dinosaur way while dealing with these millennial yelpers on a daily basis. If only they knew how much we laugh at them while taking their money each time they proudly tell us about their intent to review us on yelp or google or one of the other websites, so their fellow yelpers can read their useless reviews and fap to them while pressing thumbs up or whatever they do. Generation screwed.
    Yeahh. I'm 33, doing business also in automotive and think exactly the same. Phone+Email!

Posted via CB10
    BB_PP, jope28 and Alpha Omega like this.
    05-26-16 04:54 AM
    Anyone know what version of Passport he uses? Original? Silver Edition?

Posted via CB10
    I would be not surprised if he is using the Original Piano Black one!!

Just a guess.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-16 05:29 AM
    I would be not surprised if he is using the Original Piano Black one!!

Just a guess.

Posted via CB10
    And you do use Piano on a app!

Posted via Priv (soon to be replaced with Passport SE)
    05-26-16 07:34 AM
    Yeahh. I'm 33, doing business also in automotive and think exactly the same. Phone+Email!

Posted via CB10
    Rest is keeping there mind busy!

05-26-16 07:35 AM
    And you do use Piano on a app!

Of course...I have a pretty good capacitive keyboard to do so! ;p

Posted via CB10
    05-26-16 08:35 AM
    He had better!,...or I'd be upset if he didn't!

Posted via CB10
    05-26-16 10:00 AM
    Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!
    This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    BB_PP, skinnymike1 and Trunkton like this.
    05-26-16 01:29 PM
    05-27-16 03:19 AM
    Is the Board on his side too?

BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    05-27-16 11:26 AM
    Can't pay for it with paypal anymore, so
    05-27-16 09:09 PM
    Waiting to see passport 2 with android(probably), no doubt unlike apple(upto ip5) and samsung bb really invest money and mind into design and every time it try to give something unique something enigmatic......although never used blackberry before but I really appreciate how bb in current market conditions launched b.b o.s 10.3 device..
    05-28-16 01:00 AM
    Posted from my passport not 'running the google'
    With all due respect for Mr. Chen, he didn't know how to run the Google, needs PassPort! Now, if he really wanted to Run the Google, surely he woulda coulda shoulda learned... I take that as a good sign for the continued life of BB10.
    05-28-16 02:07 AM
    Hahaha... I have some days the same feeling working at IT business.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-16 02:52 AM
    Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!
    This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don�t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you�re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won�t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    What to do in this scenario when somebody married to droid turbo and his previous 200 posts are against bb10???

05-28-16 05:23 AM
    What to do in this scenario when somebody married to droid turbo and his previous 200 posts are against bb10???

Ignore them and move on?

[INFO]
    Everyone's choice of device is up to them, as is their opinion about other brands. Criticizing BlackBerry is not an offense, as long as comments are within the Community Rules and Guidelines. Disagreements and debates will happen and that's expected. As long as participants maintain a civil manner, there's no issue. If a particular member's opinions bother you enough to cause you to review their whole post history, I would suggest you consider blocking that member. CrackBerry provides a method to help you: http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-h...member-821662/

What not to do, is to engage in fruitless arguments that disrupt threads for others and can result in warnings or infractions.

Last, if you have questions like these, please address them by PM to a moderator, not in an active thread. (I've made an exception here.)[/INFO]
    05-28-16 09:04 AM
    Ignore them and move on?

[INFO]
    Everyone's choice of device is up to them, as is their opinion about other brands. Criticizing BlackBerry is not an offense, as long as comments are within the Community Rules and Guidelines. Disagreements and debates will happen and that's expected. As long as participants maintain a civil manner, there's no issue. If a particular member's opinions bother you enough to cause you to review their whole post history, I would suggest you consider blocking that member. CrackBerry provides a method to help you: http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-h...member-821662/

What not to do, is to engage in fruitless arguments that disrupt threads for others and can result in warnings or infractions.

Last, if you have questions like these, please address them by PM to a moderator, not in an active thread. (I've made an exception here.)[/INFO]
    With due respect ECM if somebody is throwing stones on you, you should have right to ask whyyyyyyyy???

05-28-16 09:12 AM
    With due respect ECM if somebody is throwing stones on you, you should have right to ask whyyyyyyyy???

That's a completely different set of circumstances than what you described above! If someone is insulting or attacking you, don't retaliate. Report it and let the moderators handle it. It's that simple.
    Thud Hardsmack likes this.
    05-28-16 09:23 AM

With all due respect, BB_PP. You are not BB10 OS. No one is throwing stones at you or on you. If anyone gives criticism about the performance of BB 10 phones, it is not a personal attack on you.

Many of the critical remarks about BB10 phones are from people who have personal experience using them, and that is their right to give their opinions. If you do not like their opinions, by all means, ignore them. Do not criticize them.
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    05-28-16 11:52 AM
    With all due respect, BB_PP. You are not BB10 OS. No one is throwing stones at you or on you. If anyone gives criticism about the performance of BB 10 phones, it is not a personal attack on you.

Many of the critical remarks about BB10 phones are from people who have personal experience using them, and that is their right to give their opinions. If you do not like their opinions, by all means, ignore them. Do not criticize them.
    With due respect dear mod

Talking about reality= respect
    Never owned bb10 and bashing for no reason sound me something else. I have learned one thing in my life that always stand for truth so I do!
    If someone criticise OS10 I have no problem but bashing on untrue grounds is unjustified sir.

05-29-16 05:59 PM
    With due respect dear mod

Talking about reality= respect
    Never owned bb10 and bashing for no reason sound me something else. I have learned one thing in my life that always stand for truth so I do!
    If someone criticise OS10 I have no problem but bashing on untrue grounds is unjustified sir.

I am not a sir. I probably have owned more BB10s than you. 4 Z10S, 1 Q10, 1 Q5, and 1 Passport.

When people give honest criticism of phones they own, that is not bashing, and that criticism is not about you personally.

I'll repeat. YOU ARE NOT BB10OS. When people say their opinions of BB10 OS, They are not bashing you.
    05-29-16 07:18 PM
    I am not a sir. I probably have owned more BB10s than you. 4 Z10S, 1 Q10, 1 Q5, and 1 Passport.

When people give honest criticism of phones they own, that is not bashing, and that criticism is not about you personally.

I'll repeat. YOU ARE NOT BB10OS. When people say their opinions of BB10 OS, They are not bashing you.
    I know I am not BB10 os! Lol

05-29-16 07:41 PM
    I know I am not BB10 os! Lol

Good. Its okay to read real opinions about BB10 OS here, negative as well as positive. That = reality.
    05-29-16 07:45 PM
    Lol agree with you!
    Last edited by terminatorx; 09-29-16 at 03:39 PM.
    06-06-16 10:10 PM
74 123