I have a few questions.

Can I tether the phone to my iPad mini
    Can I still play clash of clans
    Moving from iPhone 5s...Hope I will not be dissappointed?
    10-12-14 08:45 PM
    Hey..welcome - Tether, yes if your cell provider allows it on your 5 (I'm assuming your migrating to a bb10 unit). I'm with Rogers (Canada) and use the Hotspot feature a lot..its a saviour!

2nd question I'm afraid I can't help you with...enjoy your new BlackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 08:47 PM
    yes you can play it
    10-12-14 09:00 PM
    I can't say directly about Clash of Clans, either; there have been mixed reports. Most likely, the game may be playable on 10.3+, but you won't be able to make in-app purchases.
    10-12-14 09:01 PM
    Just love the feel and the return of a tactile keyboard. Also I personally love the look of it so its a given that I will be getting one. Thanks for the quick replies.
    10-12-14 09:05 PM
    I think you'll have a good combo in a Passport + iPad

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 09:14 PM
    I did see a screenshot from another thread that showed Clash of Clans fully displayed but something about campaign mode having an issue?

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 09:17 PM
    So has the gold edition been officially released in Canada?
    10-12-14 09:17 PM
    Oh and by the way if you are moving from the 5s you are about to go from a dingy to an aircraft carrier.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 09:18 PM
    I have a few questions.

Can I tether the phone to my iPad mini
    Can I still play clash of clans
    Moving from iPhone 5s...Hope I will not be dissappointed?
    You can use hotpot on these devices if it's not carrier blocked.

Clash of Clans works. I downloaded it from the Amazon app store for my son. Apparently...all of his buddies play it.

Posted via CB10 using my Passport
    10-12-14 09:19 PM
    The original black and silver still isn't in stock. I don't believe a gold one would release yet.
    10-12-14 09:26 PM
    So has the gold edition been officially released in Canada?

The original black and silver still isn't in stock. I don't believe a gold one would release yet.
    10-12-14 09:28 PM
    Yes. Even better you can use blackberry blend.

BlackBerry Passport
    10-12-14 09:41 PM
    Yes to both! Are you stoked?!

Short Stories and Similar Submissions, a Channel dedicated to creative writing and constructive critique C003CC54C. Daily Old Radio Shows! The only Channel that actually offers you a source for entertainment. C0012487D
    10-12-14 09:41 PM
    Really? I can't really play Clash of Clans on the Passport. The campaign screen is messed up. Without it, you can't complete the tutorials.

Maybe someone else has better luck?

Posted via CB10
    10-13-14 12:31 AM
    Really? I can't really play Clash of Clans on the Passport. The campaign screen is messed up. Without it, you can't complete the tutorials.

Maybe someone else has better luck?

Posted via CB10
    I have not personally done it, but have seen threads with people who have.

Short Stories and Similar Submissions, a Channel dedicated to creative writing and constructive critique C003CC54C. Daily Old Radio Shows! The only Channel that actually offers you a source for entertainment. C0012487D
    10-13-14 12:48 AM
    Just curious OP, since you have an iPad, why not use that to play Clash of Clans? Definitely no compatibility or workaround issues with that. And you'll have a better gaming experience on a bigger screen.

Posted from an ME173X
    10-13-14 02:23 AM
    Tethering yes you can through bluetooth or using passport as a wifi hotspot.

Will you feel disappointed? That's a personal matter and noone can answer for you I'm afraid. Having come from using multiple touch screen devices regularly: Z10 and Note 3 have been in active use before switching to a Passport, I have not been disappointed. The only real rival to the Passport is the note 4 now. The iPhone 6+ is RIDICULOUSLY big and unwieldy.

I would say if you use your phone for productivity and could benefit from a great keyboard go for the Passport. If it is for games and truckloads of apps then the Note 4 is a better bet. I can't recommend the iPhone 6+ to anyone who has an iPad.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-14 02:54 AM
    Clash of clans is playable! It works properly! I never used to work in 10.2 but in 10.2.1 10.3, it works phenomenally

Posted via CB10
    10-13-14 03:52 AM
    Tethering with the mini will solve the issue if need be. I'm certainly going to buy one this week...if I can find one and would prefer the gold trim version but I'm not patient
    10-13-14 06:52 AM
    Clash of clans is playable! It works properly! I never used to work in 10.2 but in 10.2.1 10.3, it works phenomenally

Posted via CB10
    How did you get it to work?
    For me the formatting is still all messed up and since there's no Google services sync I can't get all of my old progress (don't even get me started on restoring)
    So I can't pass the Single-player tutorial that's offscreen

Praise be unto our Lord Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.0.1154
    10-13-14 07:15 AM
    While I hope that the Passport sells really well, I'm not sure it's right for you if your concern is about a game's compatibility. I don't think BlackBerry ever intended this device to be aimed at the Clash of Clans crowd. Again, don't get me wrong here. It would be great if it ran perfectly on the Passport. All I'm saying is that you may be disappointed with the device if gaming is a main concern of yours.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-14 07:44 AM
    How did you get it to work?
    For me the formatting is still all messed up and since there's no Google services sync I can't get all of my old progress (don't even get me started on restoring)
    So I can't pass the Single-player tutorial that's offscreen

Praise be unto our Lord Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.0.1154
    Yup. I gave up on it for the Passport. If I want to play it, I will use my old iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-14 09:19 AM
    While I hope that the Passport sells really well, I'm not sure it's right for you if your concern is about a game's compatibility. I don't think BlackBerry ever intended this device to be aimed at the Clash of Clans crowd. Again, don't get me wrong here. It would be great if it ran perfectly on the Passport. All I'm saying is that you may be disappointed with the device if gaming is a main concern of yours.

Posted via CB10
    Not really... BlackBerry actually is hoping for exactly this type of user. A user that has an iPad or Android tablet, but needs an efficient and solid hub for their communications. That's why they're pushing Blend for iOS and Android tablets.

Go ahead and buy the Passport, it will be an excellent partner for your iPad!

Posted via CB10
    10-13-14 10:05 AM
    Passport is beast!

Posted with my awesome Blackberry Passport
    10-13-14 10:29 AM
36 12