Do you wanna buy mine:-)

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 04:26 PM
    As a Student From India I ordered mine from Sparhandy.de for 299 euros with O2 contract , As most of the students use O2 Network.
    11-11-14 04:52 PM
    Thx Mihal again.
    One of my concern is how to carry over my existing (o2, flexi contract) number over to the new one. The o2 guy told me it 'might be possible'. Don't understand why it is so difficult. In Hungary for instance you can carry your number between carriers for free, no issue at all. Will see.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 12:48 AM
    Thank you! I really look forward to receiving it and experiencing all the other nice features, which a demo unit cannot show!

Wow, this is an interesting change of attitude by the O2. When I still considered prolonging my contract and inquired about the probability that they would carry a Passport, I received an unambiguous denial. Glad that they changed their mind! But a little too late to keep a customer...

Damn it, I just saw that I forgot to mention the most important information. The Passport you can get through the above mentioned contract costs only 79,- � and also they subsidize the transfer of your old number! If you're not in the mood to wait for another 3 to 10 days, ditching O2 might become quite an attractive option!

I think I can assume that you mean Saturn. Didn't you? I am not sure whether each an every store has Passport on display, however, you can give it a try and check whether they have it in stock. Just change the location of the Saturn shop you'd like to visit on their online portal Saturn.de and see if it is "sofort abholbereit" or "abholbereit in n-n+1 Werktagen". I would assume that seeing the first message would mean that they also have a demo unit on display. Whereas the second does not ensure it for 100%, but the probability is pretty high.
    That last paragraph is an excellent tips. I did it that way, and it worked! You can check the availability of the device from your home! But I haven't seen one Passport on the wild in Cologne.. BTW, Cologne was very busy with Karneval.. sorry it's off topic. Lol.

And I think you have a good price at 569 Euro. I bought mine for 600. ==. Anyway, it's a very good device and I really wish you enjoy it!
    Mihal Shopofolives likes this.
    11-12-14 12:51 AM
    Wow this sparhandy.de deal over the Passport is really cool. With 'o2 All-in blue M' contract ( all flat, 1gb, monthly 30 eur) you can get it for 79 euro. With the same contract at Cyberport the price is 139euro.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 01:08 AM
    Btw, do you know if these phones (with contract) from sparhandy are sim lock free ones? I hope..

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 01:11 AM
    yes tszasza they all are Sim lock free phones
    11-12-14 02:15 AM
    Wow this sparhandy.de deal over the Passport is really cool. With 'o2 All-in blue M' contract ( all flat, 1gb, monthly 30 eur) you can get it for 79 euro. With the same contract at Cyberport the price is 139euro.

Posted via CB10
    The only problem, at least what both internet pages say (cyberport.de & sparhandy.de), is that you cannot keep your number in the case you decide to prolong your contract with the same carrier through them. This feature is supported only when you want to transfer to a different carrier. As far as I understood from your posts, you want to stay with O2, as a consequence, this might be a little bit tricky to keep your number, if at all possible...
    11-12-14 02:33 AM
    I have one new/unused for sale on eBay UK - I bought it as a surprise replacement for her Bold 9900. I should've waited for the Classic

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 02:36 AM
    Yepp Mihal, that's the case. Seems it is not possible to keep my number. Well, need to accept this. I think I will go for this sparhandy offer - can't believe o2 will have a better offer (= less than 80 euro) if they would have any...

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 03:15 AM
    Yepp Mihal, that's the case. Seems it is not possible to keep my number. Well, need to accept this. I think I will go for this sparhandy offer - can't believe o2 will have a better offer (= less than 80 euro) if they would have any...

Posted via CB10
    I do not believe that they will be able to top this offer! O2 and other carriers are not that famous for having subsidized phones... Usually it boils down to monthly payments of 5, 10, or more € in addition to your regular contract payments.

I just want to make sure. Is changing the service provider not an option for you or are you looking solely for offers with 1 Gb of data? For the same 30 € a month through sparhandy.de you can get an "OTELO-Allnet-Flat XL", get your phone number transferred and pay only 1,- € for the Passport as compared to "o2 Blue All-in M Aktion" where you cannot keep your number and pay 79,- € for the phone.
    11-12-14 04:04 AM
    Just a small piece of advice for those planning on ordering a Passport or any other nano-SIM phone through Sparhandy.de with a contract with otelo. Call otelo directly after you place an order. They tend to be sending regular- and micro-SIM cards by default, no matter your order. I ended up waiting for approximately 5 days with my Passport lying around and collecting dust, before my nano-SIM finally arrived and I was good to go.

P.S. I am absolutely in love with it this far, however, still getting used to the size.

Posted via CB10 on my Passport
    11-30-14 07:04 PM
    Do you know how to buy a Passport with US keyboard?
    I checked the one selling on Amazon.de, it was German keyboard with the exchange of letter Z and Y
    12-10-14 06:53 AM
    ACHTUNG Passport! Achtung!!!
    12-10-14 07:01 AM
    Now it is not as scarce as before! But I still haven't seen any Passport in K�ln..
    12-12-14 06:16 AM
    Switzerland might be an option for you?

I just bought mine at www.digitec.ch

But also some Mediamarkt's have it

Posted via CB10
    08-30-15 10:32 AM
    Switzerland might be an option for you?

I just bought mine at www.digitec.ch

But also some Mediamarkt's have it

Posted via CB10
    The post was 2014... now Telekom, Vodafone, Mediamarkt and Saturn (auf Bestellung), Amazon

Workhorse: BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.2.2.1531; Power Workhorse: BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.1.2480; Germany.
    08-30-15 11:54 PM
    Shoot

Posted via CB10
    anischab likes this.
    08-31-15 03:19 AM
    Mediamarkt? Conrad? Airports? In the Conrad in Berlin I even visited a Blackberry porsche design shop a couple of months ago. Hope this helps?
    08-31-15 03:56 AM
    How to customize the BB Passport? Please help!!
    08-31-15 04:17 AM
    Just saw Passport,Z30, Leap and Q10 in one M�nchen Airport shop today.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-15 12:14 PM
121 ... 345