It's really hard to find Passport in Germany.-img_20141012_020259.jpg

It's really hard to find Passport in Germany.-img_20141012_020439.jpg

It's really hard to find Passport in Germany.-img_20141012_020527.jpg

Sorry, can't resist. Lol.
    10-12-14 03:20 PM
    I ordered the hard shell from Amazon, and keep the Passport in that corky/carton box with the booklet on it as a protection. I cut just the grey lid of the plastic cover until I get the screen protector, also ordered on Amazon ;-)

The original Hardshell:
    http://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B00M9AT...UvbUpU10963674

BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.2.1.2941; BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.0.675
    10-12-14 04:50 PM
    You can order through coolblue good price and free shipping to benelux,maybe also to Germany. Give a try and good luck!

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 04:59 PM
    The hard shell had a screen protector film included!!!
    Hat sich gelohnt!!!
    It's really hard to find Passport in Germany.-img_20141014_203136.jpg
    It's really hard to find Passport in Germany.-img_20141014_203758.jpg

BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.2.1.2941; BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.0.675
    10-14-14 01:39 PM
    In stock:

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=aADjL3X7

Posted via CB on my BlackBerry Z30
    10-14-14 01:44 PM
    Ich hab meinen Passport via amazon.de gekauft... 571 ?. Es war aber 5 uhr morgens und das Handy kam n�chsten Tag direkt �ber Amazon. Etwas sp�ter kostete das Handy wieder 649? :-)

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 02:05 PM
    Ich hab meinen Passport via amazon.de gekauft... 571 ?. Es war aber 5 uhr morgens und das Handy kam n�chsten Tag direkt �ber Amazon. Etwas sp�ter kostete das Handy wieder 649? :-)

Posted via CB10
    Wah. Du warst gl�cklich! Lol. Ich hab das 600 Euro gekauft.
    10-14-14 02:37 PM
    You can order through coolblue good price and free shipping to benelux,maybe also to Germany. Give a try and good luck!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for your suggestions! I already got it in a store!
    10-14-14 02:37 PM
    The hard shell had a screen protector film included!!!
    Hat sich gelohnt!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141014_203136.jpg 
Views:	681 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	305961
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141014_203758.jpg 
Views:	680 
Size:	27.0 KB 
ID:	305962

Das ist sehr toll. Ich hab das bei Amazon auch gekauft, und ich bin nicht entt�uscht!
    10-14-14 02:39 PM
    In stock:

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=9rKtBgeO

Posted via CB on my BlackBerry Z30
    Thank you! Go get it guys!
    RafiqK likes this.
    10-14-14 02:41 PM
    I went to Saturn at Alexanderplatz in Berlin today and they had quite a number of BlackBerry Passports in stock! As a matter of fact, they just got them yesterday and I was really surprised to see a Z30, Q10 and a Q5 on display alongside with the Passport. Frankly speaking, I thought they were not stocking them up anymore. Also the sales assistant at the store was quite surprised by the fact that they were getting new BlackBerry phones. Paying a parallel visit to a Vodafone store was not as successful as the Saturn shop visit. I was told by the Vodafone representative that they will get the Passport only by the 28th of October.

I also witnessed how one Passport was told to a young man and had a little talk with him afterwards. If you are reading this, I hope you enjoy your new phone and transferred all of your data from your Z10 without a hassle!

What can I else say, go and get them while they are hot!
    Taigatrommel likes this.
    10-21-14 09:22 AM
    I have ordered my new Passport at Alternate.de last week. However the date gets pushed back daily. They expected their stock to arrive last friday, then monday and as of today they dated up to late november. I am rather disappointed, especially since a lot of common online shops didn't seem to get their expected stock, Alternate isn't the only shop where this is happening.
    Really wondering what's going on, it looks like BlackBerry still ships highly limited amounts only

Hopefully not double-typed with my Q10
    10-21-14 11:42 AM
    Amazon.de has them on stock right now at about 600?.

My first order from another online store was cancelled due to a buy-out based on a wrong information.

Now I am waiting for the delivery notice to Saturn Dresden as I hit a time frame yesterday when they had the PP on stock in their online store for a short period of time. Hope I can get it tomorrow evening.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 03:45 PM
    my order from amazon.de will be send out quite soon according to an email I've just received. can't wait for thursday <3
    10-21-14 04:01 PM
    Amazon.de has them on stock right now at about 600?.

My first order from another online store was cancelled due to a buy-out based on a wrong information.

Now I am waiting for the delivery notice to Saturn Dresden as I hit a time frame yesterday when they had the PP on stock in their online store for a short period of time. Hope I can get it tomorrow evening.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the info regarding Amazon, ordered one right away and it should be shipped soon. Crossing fingers the new unit will be better built than the old one!

Hopefully not double-typed with my Q10
    10-22-14 11:19 AM
    Those of you who are interested in a new contract might find the following offer by the cybertport.de interesting. Subsidized phones with O2 in Germany are not that common. However, based on my experience cyberport.de offers a great deal at the moment. 29,99 €/month for a two-year contract and only 159,90 for the new BlackBerry Passport. Effectively it is only 11,70 €/month plus 599,- € for the Passport. It made me think of getting myself one too as my contract is almost over and unlimited calls, messages and 1 Gb of high-speed data at such a price plus a phone sounds attractive...
    10-23-14 03:11 PM
    Those of you who are interested in a new contract might find the following offer by the cybertport.de interesting. Subsidized phones with O2 in Germany are not that common. However, based on my experience cyberport.de offers a great deal at the moment. 29,99 �/month for a two-year contract and only 159,90 for the new BlackBerry Passport. Effectively it is only 11,70 �/month plus 599,- � for the Passport. It made me think of getting myself one too as my contract is almost over and unlimited calls, messages and 1 Gb of high-speed data at such a price plus a phone sounds attractive...
    Unfortunately, the coverage of O2 isn't that excellent...
    10-28-14 11:58 AM
    Passport is again back in stock with Amazon, also the (brown) leather flip case is actually in stock at one of Amazon's marketplace sellers. Just ordered one, price looks decent enough too.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 02:05 PM
    Unfortunately, the coverage of O2 isn't that excellent...
    True, the coverage outside of the cities is not top notch with them, however, I do not have a reason to complain either. The only times I experience coverage issues is when I travel. And as most of my time I spend in Berlin everything is great.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    10-31-14 04:26 AM
    I went to Saturn at Alexanderplatz in Berlin today and they had quite a number of BlackBerry Passports in stock!
    Yeah, that's where I got mine earlier this week. They had just restocked and were telling me, that the device was selling really well (to their fullest surprise)

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 07:55 AM
    After I've had the chance to hold and play a little bit with a demo unit from the Saturn store, I've finally pulled the trigger and ordered it from sparhandy.de. It says that they still have them in stock, so it should not take long until it is delivered. It costs 569 without a contract, but there is also a nice bunch of options available. As opposed to my initial plan to renew my O2 contract, I decided to convert to otelo. They use Vodafone network and have in general a more attractive offering. Until the end of the year you can get a flat rate for calls and messaging plus 500 Mb of data for 24,99 € instead of 29,99. In addition to that, the Passport costs only 79,- €. Hopefully, some of you, who reside in Germany and are interested in a subsidized Passport with a two year contract will find this information useful!
    Last edited by Mihal Shopofolives; 11-11-14 at 03:14 PM.
    11-11-14 11:22 AM
    Thx Mihal, great info. Congrats for your device.
    I went to Cyberport in Cologne last Saturday, but they ran out of stock and should get Passport again in 3 to 10 days. So I went to o2 directly and the guy told me they might have the Passport pretty soon, approx on one week in their offer. So I wait for the call of the o2 shop-guy and will get 2 Passports (one for my girlfriend and one for myself) on 2 years contract ( 30eur per month, 1gb data plan). There is no final price yet but based on the discussion it must be comparable to the Cyberport price (130-140eur). Can't wait for the call..

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 02:13 PM
    After I've had the chance to hold and play a little bit with a demo unit from the Saturn store, I've finally pulled the trigger and ordered it from sparhandy.de. It says that they still have them in stock, so it should not take long until it is delivered. It costs 569 without a contract, but there is also a nice bunch of options available. As opposed to my initial plan to renew my O2 contract, I decided to convert to otelo. They use Vodafone network and have in general a more attractive offering. Until the end of the year you can get a flat rate for calls and messaging plus 500 Mb of data for 24,99 � instead of 29,99. Hopefully, some of you, who reside in Germany and are interested in a subsidized Passport with a two year contract will find this information useful!
    Do you know whether every Samsung store in Germany has a demo unit in place?

Posted on CB 10 and typed on the best Keyboard ever
    11-11-14 02:24 PM
    I found one in a Vodafone store at the Bodensee. Unfortunately, it was sold even though the owner did not pick it up yet.

Try to call a Vodafone store next to you and ask if the still have it in stock.
    11-11-14 03:21 PM
    Thx Mihal, great info. Congrats for your device.
    I went to Cyberport in Cologne last Saturday, but they ran out of stock and should get Passport again in 3 to 10 days. So I went to o2 directly and the guy told me they might have the Passport pretty soon, approx on one week in their offer. So I wait for the call of the o2 shop-guy and will get 2 Passports (one for my girlfriend and one for myself) on 2 years contract ( 30eur per month, 1gb data plan). There is no final price yet but based on the discussion it must be comparable to the Cyberport price (130-140eur). Can't wait for the call..

Posted via CB10
    Thank you! I really look forward to receiving it and experiencing all the other nice features, which a demo unit cannot show!

Wow, this is an interesting change of attitude by the O2. When I still considered prolonging my contract and inquired about the probability that they would carry a Passport, I received an unambiguous denial. Glad that they changed their mind! But a little too late to keep a customer...

Damn it, I just saw that I forgot to mention the most important information. The Passport you can get through the above mentioned contract costs only 79,- € and also they subsidize the transfer of your old number! If you're not in the mood to wait for another 3 to 10 days, ditching O2 might become quite an attractive option!

Do you know whether every Samsung store in Germany has a demo unit in place?

Posted on CB 10 and typed on the best Keyboard ever
    I think I can assume that you mean Saturn. Didn't you? I am not sure whether each an every store has Passport on display, however, you can give it a try and check whether they have it in stock. Just change the location of the Saturn shop you'd like to visit on their online portal Saturn.de and see if it is "sofort abholbereit" or "abholbereit in n-n+1 Werktagen". I would assume that seeing the first message would mean that they also have a demo unit on display. Whereas the second does not ensure it for 100%, but the probability is pretty high.
    11-11-14 03:33 PM
121 ... 2345