Okay! Dann werde ich morgen Cyberport K�ln checken! Ausgeschaltetes Ger�t ist mir okay. Viel besser als online kaufen. Ich m�chte nur sehen, ob es zu gro� ist, wie die Build-Qualit�t ist, und so weiter. Ich will nur es ber�hren. Lol.
    Also es ist anfangs echt der Horror - lass dich nicht abschrecken!
    Es is ne komplett andere Tastatur aber nach drei tagen hatte ich Probleme auf'm q10 zu schreiben.
    Man muss den Mut aufbringen zu sagen ja ich nehme es.
    Aber wie so oft werden die die mutig sind andere Wege zu gehen belohnt.
    Ich bin sehr sehr gl�cklich mit dem Ger�te und es is mein favorite von allen BlackBerry 10 Ger�ten
    PS
    Ich hab aus develpement gr�nden alle bis aufs p9983 und p9982
    Weiss also wovon ich rede behaupte ich mal

Aso und berichte wie deine Entscheidung ausgefallen ist!

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 10:20 PM
    Check on expansys.com

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 12:28 AM
    Bei Cyberport kriegst du es auch.. Kannst es dir angucken, aber leider nur im ausgeschalteten Zustand.. Haben kein Ausstellungsst�ck. Kannst es dir in einen Store in deiner N�he liefern lassen

Posted via CB10
    It's a shame. They also don't have it on cyberport as I've checked today. Are you sure they have it in Cologne? Or in other town?
    10-08-14 08:47 AM
    I've given up. It's nowhere to be found. The only way is to buy it online.
    10-08-14 09:18 AM
    Found it on Amazon.de, can you check it out

Mehr gibt es bei den vielen Bewertungen auch hierzu nicht mehr zu schreiben. Leider geht Amazon n o c h nicht auf den urspr�nglich vermutlich von BlackBerry kalkulierten Deutschland-,Verkaufspreis von 599,00 Euro runter und nutzt die Gesetze der Marktwirtschaft hinsichtlich der n o c h hohen Nachfrage aus. Hier kann ich Euch einen Tipp geben, Vodafone bietet das Passport f�r 599,00 Euro in deren Onlineshop sofort lieferbar an. Im Moment sogar versandtkostenfrei!
    Amazon.de: Kundenrezensionen: BlackBerry Passport Smartphone (11,4 cm (4,5 Zoll) Display, Nano-SIM, QWERTZ, 32GB interner Speicher, 13 Megapixel Kamera, Blackberry OS 10.3) schwarz
    10-08-14 09:22 AM
    Yepp, no device anywhere in Cologne to try in advance. Checked the major shops in the city too.

So either we wait or buy 'blind'.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 09:46 AM
    Yepp, no device anywhere in Cologne to try in advance. Checked the major shops in the city too.

So either we wait or buy 'blind'.

Posted via CB10
    Yup. That's true. A shame. Maybe I'll wait a bit. They said on Cyberport that they may have it next month.
    10-08-14 09:49 AM
    I'm not allowed to post Links here, but put this together:
    a leading https an then feedback.telekom-hilft.de/questions/blackberry-passport-und-classic
    There you can read from Telekom-Staff, that the passport will not go into sales at telekom.
    Yeah I'm a Deutsche Telekom customer here in Germany as well and it's utterly hilarious. I hate them for this. Their iPhone 6 involvement in particular is so overblown right now that it would even make sense for them to run iPhone dedicated duplicate social media accounts separately to keep the rest clean.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 09:56 AM
    Got it from amazon.de for 571�
    Andy_bb_king and vptsff like this.
    10-08-14 11:16 AM
    We know it's possible to pre-order via amazon. But would be nice to have it in hands before giving money out and try, see how it fits etc

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 11:34 AM
    Why? You can send it back at least 2weeks without Trouble, that way You can test it at Home
    10-08-14 11:37 AM
    It's really hard to find one in the store. They are only available in online stores. I've been to Saturn and Mediamarkt, which stated that they have it on their website, but it's not available. They said that it's only in online store so it's different. I wanted to see one first before I'm buying it, but it would unfortunately be difficult to do that.
    This is normal around the world as BlackBerry has taken the approach to only offer their phones in batches instead of flooding the market with them. There is a very good business reason for doing this, Apple used to do this in the beginning now they can safely flood the market with them at the time of launch knowing they will sell millions of them.
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    10-08-14 11:42 AM
    It's a shame. They also don't have it on cyberport as I've checked today. Are you sure they have it in Cologne? Or in other town?
    Ich hab es bei Cyberport bestellt und in den Laden schicken lassen. Momentan ist es ausverkauft, aber sie haben schon nachbestellt. Die Nachfrage ist f�r sie unerwartet gro� gewesen.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 12:41 PM
    I don't get it. Order at amazon and take advantage of the two week return period.

Could it be easier?

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 02:17 PM
    Ich hab es bei Cyberport bestellt und in den Laden schicken lassen. Momentan ist es ausverkauft, aber sie haben schon nachbestellt. Die Nachfrage ist f�r sie unerwartet gro� gewesen.

Posted via CB10
    Ach so. Ja genau, das kann man auch bei Mediamarkt oder Saturn machen. Ich glaube so. ==. Ich versuche, bis n�chsten Monat zu erwarten. Lol.
    10-08-14 02:19 PM
    Ich hab's gekauft!
    I got it...
    I expected more...
    It is "a bigger Q10"
    Screen ratio is the same... not unfamiliar.
    Keys are okay.
    They have a softer touch.
    I did not take the plastic protectors off, since I still did not buy screen protector.
    I am very satisfied... I want to keep my Q10 though. I installed Bookmark Pro and used the browser. However, CrackBerry and What'sApp will stay (on the Q)...
    Verdict: You have to try a functional device... Just touching it and holding it does not bring any further!

It's really hard to find Passport in Germany.-img_20141008_134904.jpg
    PP vs Bold

It's really hard to find Passport in Germany.-img-20141008-00073.jpg
    PP vs Q10

It's really hard to find Passport in Germany.-img_20141009_020154.png
    Fully charged 15:00 it is 2:00 and 19h left!
    (no games... only downloaded 3 Apps and set all up... no BBM or E-Mail, though... What'sApp stays on my Q)

If you love your Q10, keep it!!!
    If you like the Passport, take it!
    If you are hesitant, I suggest to wait until you "use" one!

BlackBerry*Q10, T-Mobile Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2941
    Eno Karapici likes this.
    10-08-14 07:04 PM
    if it's difficult in germany..imagine indonesia! biggest bb market yet getting late launch..unless for cheap phones. why can't blackberry learn? have they fired boulben? get a new marketing team for god's sake! purge all thorsten's legacy! purge! purge!!!
    10-08-14 08:09 PM
    Ich hab's gekauft!
    I got it...
    I expected more...
    It is "a bigger Q10"
    Keys are okay.
    I did not take the plastic protectors off, since I still did not buy screen protector.
    I am very satisfied... I want to keep my Q10 though. I installed Bookmark Pro and used the browser. However, CrackBerry and What'sApp will stay (on the Q)...
    Verdict: You have to try a functional device... Just touching it and holding it does not bring any further!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141008_134904.jpg 
Views:	1553 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	304304
    PP vs Bold

Name:	IMG-20141008-00073.jpg 
Views:	1551 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	304307
    PP vs Q10

Name:	IMG_20141009_020154.png 
Size:	554.9 KB 
ID:	304308
    (no games... only downloaded 3 Apps and set all up... no BBM or E-Mail, though... What'sApp stays on my Q)

Ok four questions:

1. Does the Telekom splash screen show up at boot up?
    2. Does LTE work?
    3. Does Mobilbox Pro work?
    4. What particular model number is it (like your Qs SQN100-3)

Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 01:34 AM
    I miss the "Y" and the "M" by typing "X" and "N"... No problem with the space bar, as in the forums... I type it relatively accurate near the middle!

BlackBerry Q10, SQN100-3 - OS 10.2.1.2941; Proud owner of a BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.0.675
    10-09-14 01:35 AM
    Ich hab's gekauft!
    I got it...
    I expected more...
    It is "a bigger Q10"
    Keys are okay.

Name:	IMG_20141008_134904.jpg 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	304304
    PP vs Bold

Name:	IMG-20141008-00073.jpg 
Views:	1551 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	304307
    PP vs Q10

Name:	IMG_20141009_020154.png 
Size:	554.9 KB 
ID:	304308

I want it so bad. Lol. I wanted to try one. I'm using Z30 now. ==.
    10-09-14 06:37 AM
    if it's difficult in germany..imagine indonesia! biggest bb market yet getting late launch..unless for cheap phones. why can't blackberry learn? have they fired boulben? get a new marketing team for god's sake! purge all thorsten's legacy! purge! purge!!!
    I'm one hundred percent sure that it would be easy to find in Indonesia. Later, that is. I'm coming to Indonesia next December, but if I bought it there, the keyboard would be qwerty, and I want a qwertz. ==. Might be cheaper too, as in Vietnam it's only 577 Euro. Here it's differing from 600-650 Euro. But it's impossible to find the display device here.
    10-09-14 06:38 AM
    I'm one hundred percent sure that it would be easy to find in Indonesia. Later, that is. I'm coming to Indonesia next December, but if I bought it there, the keyboard would be qwerty, and I want a qwertz. ==. Might be cheaper too, as in Vietnam it's only 577 Euro. Here it's differing from 600-650 Euro. But it's impossible to find the display device here.
    Actually I want a qwerty device.

Was f�r ein Tastenlayout haben denn die Tschechen? Bei denen ist's ja um 'nen 50er billiger als auf Amazon.
    P.S. Das PP ist in Oesterreich zumindest bei A1 verf�gbar.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    10-09-14 07:43 AM
    Actually I want a qwerty device.

Was f�r ein Tastenlayout haben denn die Tschechen? Bei denen ist's ja um 'nen 50er billiger als auf Amazon.
    P.S. Das PP ist in Oesterreich zumindest bei A1 verf�gbar.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    Ich wei� nicht �ber die Passports Tastatur in der Tschechien. Lol.
    10-09-14 09:01 AM
    I ordered mine on amazon.de with a delivery date of October 7. On October 1 I got a mail basically stating that there is good news and I will receive it on October 2 - which actually was true!

Just checked the Amazon website and it seems that now it takes some time to get it shipped again.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 11:23 AM
    I went to the Vodafone Business Shop at Potsdamer Platz in Berlin today, which specializes on Blackberries, in order to find out that they do not have any on display yet! I was told by the representative that they were supposed to get one last week, however, due to the high demand they did not get any units for display. According to him, this particular Vodafone shop, due to its specialization on business customers, will be getting the Passport first among all other Vodafone shops and I was not the first one to come by in order to have a look at it. I was advised to come by from time to time during the next couple of weeks.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    10-09-14 12:05 PM
121 1234 ...