It's been a week since I purchased a BlackBerry Passport and it's awesome! I thought that i'd have difficulties adjusting to the keyboard and size, but I got used to it so quickly!

The battery lasts me at least a day under heavy usage, the speakers are loud and clear and the buttons are big and easy to type on.

I recommend you to get this phone if your still on the fence!

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 11:26 AM
    Great news! Thanks for providing feedback to the community!
    WorldwideRemix likes this.
    01-28-15 11:36 AM
    I agree I too have had mine a week now and absolutely loving it. I can't put the thing down! It's unbelievable. I went back to my works iPhone today for the first time in a week. If you have one lying around pick it up and have a go, it's crazy how small it looks and feels after spending a week on the passport.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 12:23 PM
    I'v got my Passport since last week and can't imagine going back to my Galaxy S4. I was really satisfied with Android and Samsung but the Passport is just amazing!

Square screensize and desktop webbrowsing, reading documents, and an exclusive smartphone!

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 02:42 PM
    This phone is Marshawn Lynch aka Beast Mode!

Posted via CB10
    dalight13 likes this.
    01-29-15 04:04 PM
    This phone is Marshawn Lynch aka Beast Mode!

Posted via CB10
    I'm just here so I won't get fined.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    01-29-15 04:07 PM
    I'm just here so I won't get fined.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    You know why I'm here.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 04:35 PM
    I've also had mine for a week to the day, and I has been most positive. Still getting used to the size and typing on a physical keyboard again, but the lack of my native apps that were on my Z10 but not on my Passport is still a bit disappointing.

Overall, I do like this device and I'm liking the battery life in a LTE area all day, and still having at least half. A battery by the end of the day is nice, too!

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 04:40 PM
    I've also had mine for a week to the day, and I has been most positive. Still getting used to the size and typing on a physical keyboard again, but the lack of my native apps that were on my Z10 but not on my Passport is still a bit disappointing.

Overall, I do like this device and I'm liking the battery life in a LTE area all day, and still having at least half. A battery by the end of the day is nice, too!

Posted via CB10
    I think the dev's just need to enable the passport in their BlackBerry world settings, and I'm missing stick cricket and a few other apps. I'm kinda gutted but oh well.

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 08:29 AM