Good morning, yesterday I tried to turn my passport into my daily device at least for a while. I have miraculously managed to make almost everything work, the problem is almost ... to see if you can help me out.
    I already know that the integration of whatsapp and telegram is half in the hub, I'm fine, but is there any way to improve that system notification that arrives? how to make the LED continue working in addition to the first time or put different colors. it always lights up only one vey and red ... that makes me lose many warnings.
    The second problem is with a specific application called moviltik, which is used to pay for the blue parking line. I've tried everything, even patch it, and I can access my account, but the program always reaches a point where it uses google's location systems and it gets stuck. the patched directly stops. the unpatched one stays trying to access the location ... tb gives me the notice of the google services but the key is in the location. any ideas? this app is really important for me ... greetings.
    09-10-18 06:19 AM
    Good morning, yesterday I tried to turn my passport into my daily device at least for a while. I have miraculously managed to make almost everything work, the problem is almost ... to see if you can help me out.
    I already know that the integration of whatsapp and telegram is half in the hub, I'm fine, but is there any way to improve that system notification that arrives? how to make the LED continue working in addition to the first time or put different colors. it always lights up only one vey and red ... that makes me lose many warnings.
    The second problem is with a specific application called moviltik, which is used to pay for the blue parking line. I've tried everything, even patch it, and I can access my account, but the program always reaches a point where it uses google's location systems and it gets stuck. the patched directly stops. the unpatched one stays trying to access the location ... tb gives me the notice of the google services but the key is in the location. any ideas? this app is really important for me ... greetings.
    What’s the minimum level of Android required?
    09-10-18 06:24 AM
    What’s the minimum level of Android required?
    Where do I see that? The app runs, I can even acces to my account, it stuck just when try to park because it loads a city maps with the location and I suposse it checks gogole account location..

Posted via CB10
    09-10-18 06:27 AM
    Where do I see that? The app runs, I can even acces to my account, it stuck just when try to park because it loads a city maps with the location and I suposse it checks gogole account location..

Posted via CB10
    Just google “moviltik android requirements” .
    09-10-18 06:41 AM
    Just google “moviltik android requirements” .
    I read android 4.0.3 ice cream sandwich...

Posted via CB10
    09-10-18 06:51 AM
    So it meets the minimum requirements for now since your BB10 should be ART 4.3 so now it’s probably just some compatibility issue between app, BB10 and Google requirements.

This is where you just use backup Android/IOS device.
    09-10-18 06:59 AM
    So it meets the minimum requirements for now since your BB10 should be ART 4.3 so now it’s probably just some compatibility issue between app, BB10 and Google requirements.

This is where you just use backup Android/IOS device.
    For sure,google location is the bad guy here..

Some idea to make led persist with whatsapp or telegram system notification?

Posted via CB10
    Jrox74 likes this.
    09-10-18 08:01 AM
    For sure,google location is the bad guy here..

Some idea to make led persist with whatsapp or telegram system notification?

Posted via CB10
    No idea. These apps typically are ported from Android or APKs for Android. You’re asking Android version apps to do something for BB10 and that may have never have been considered by developers.

I switched from BB10 to BBAndroid long ago. BBAndroid handles apps meant for Android much better than BB10. This is why I’ve suggested BB10 devices are hobby devices and not good for daily use when you depend on certain apps, or you carry Android/IOS secondary device.

Remember all those members that were so vocal about how great the Passport is before your purchase? Do you notice how quiet they are when you’re looking for solutions?
    09-10-18 09:44 AM
    If you going to settings-notification-normal profile- adjusting app notification you can set for every app a different led colour, hub, vibration and so on notification.
    I just translated the german words and maybe it looks a bit different if you are using the english language.
    A this point I made all the settings for the Whats app, hub and any other app notification.
    09-11-18 09:25 AM
    If you going to settings-notification-normal profile- adjusting app notification you can set for every app a different led colour, hub, vibration and so on notification.
    I just translated the german words and maybe it looks a bit different if you are using the english language.
    A this point I made all the settings for the Whats app, hub and any other app notification.
    No it doesn't work. When the notification comes from an android app, passport uses generic notification witha terrible sound and red led. Don't know where to change it.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-18 09:59 AM
    That sounds strange because it works with my passport for example for WhatsApp.
    09-11-18 10:05 AM
    That sounds strange because it works with my passport for example for WhatsApp.
    Well not for me, I got the same dawn notification for all android apps and can't change it...so terrible...

Posted via CB10
    09-11-18 10:19 AM