12-22-16 07:57 AM
28 12
tools
    That's a shame skilas. You certainly put a lot of effort into it.
    12-18-16 10:58 PM
    I'm sorry, but after a week devoted to it every night, all I want to do is return it and get a new one.
    Apparently you have the patience of a saint. I would have given up days ago!
    12-18-16 11:22 PM
    Just another update. One thing I can attest, BlackBerry support is reliable regarding call backs. They called me back to follow up on my case number in the middle of the work day. They asked if there was a better time to call back. I said 9p. The CS rep said they would not be available, but another person from Support would call me back.

9p on the dot, they called me back. Unfortunately, I was putting the kid to bed, so I was unavailable. But they called me back the next day during the day, and then tried again the next night.

So I have to give them credit for that.

Unfortunately, last night had one more chat, and advised I would submitting for a refund. Still hoped for a replacement though. This time they said replacements are only for hardware problems. Any software problems had to be dealt with remotely. So I said I would just do refund. Unfortunately this was 10:15p, and refund department closed at 10p.

So another call back tonight.

Posted via CB10 on Z30
    12-22-16 07:57 AM
28 12