I am starting to have an issue with txt messages. If I txt a contact and send, the conversation goes away from the hub and the txt message. I can only see a reply when I go to new txt message and enter contact name and then the conversation shows up. I tried deleting the contact from my outlook and BB and did a reboot on the BB and added contact to outlook again. This worked for a while and then stopped again. It is now happening to 3 of my txt message contacts. Is anyone else experiencing this?
    TIA
    09-24-15 10:42 AM
    Go into your contacts. Hit the extended menu bars in the lower left corner. Make sure your contacts are either set to All, or to your Outlook account. It sounds like the contacts menu is reading where the contacts aren't located. I only pull contacts from my work account with nothing coming in from elsewhere.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-15 11:47 AM
    That is what it is set to. Only from my work account
    09-24-15 11:51 AM
    Check the others that are listed when you tap the three bars. Do the other account show any contacts, or are all empty?

Posted via CB10
    09-24-15 03:02 PM
    no favourites, groups. All the rest do. When I create a txt and send it, it disappears from the hub and I get no notification if the person responds until i create another txt to them? I am thinking to wipe it out and start again?
    09-25-15 06:00 AM
    Go into your Hub, hit the three dots on the lower right, hit settings, then hit hub management, select "text", and make sure "show in both" is checked.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-15 12:28 PM