I have this error/notification in all android apps on my bbppse.
    Whats the problem? Is these apps so heavy that my device cpu can't process them? Or is my os currupted? Or is there many junked files? Whats the matter with android apps on my bb os?! It really annoys me. Please help me solve this one. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-08-17 12:48 AM
    Try resetting the thingy...the android runtime. Hold the volume buttons till the device reboots and the runtime & that should do it.

Turn the screen off first or else you'll take a screenshot
    10-08-17 12:52 AM
    Try resetting the thingy...the android runtime. Hold the volume buttons till the device reboots and the runtime & that should do it.

Turn the screen off first or else you'll take a screenshot
    OR---just hold down the POWER key for about 10-12 seconds until you see the red led, then let go. Easier imho.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-17 12:03 PM
    OR---just hold down the POWER key for about 10-12 seconds until you see the red led, then let go. Easier imho.

Posted via CB10
    Holding the volume buttons ensures a hard reset of the device and the Android runtime. Power button is soft
    10-08-17 12:35 PM
    Holding the volume buttons ensures a hard reset of the device and the Android runtime. Power button is soft
    Both are "hard reset" methods and both reset the android runtime: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...device-927512/ . At least according to this thread. Oh and also it does NOT take 30 seconds anymore for the power key down method. That was shortened to around 12 seconds in later versions of BB10. Try the power key down method and then initiate an android app and you will see the green line indicating an art startup.
    10-08-17 01:13 PM
    Both are "hard reset" methods and both reset the android runtime: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...device-927512/ . At least according to this thread. Oh and also it does NOT take 30 seconds anymore for the power key down method. That was shortened to around 12 seconds in later versions of BB10. Try the power key down method and then initiate an android app and you will see the green line indicating an art startup.
    Not sure where exactly I said it would take 30 seconds. Did you forget to take your meds today?
    10-08-17 01:15 PM
    Not sure where exactly I said it would take 30 seconds. Did you forget to take your meds today?
    I was not implying that you said that, I was just pointing out in the thread that I referenced, the OP was stating that the "Power button" method would take 30 seconds or so. It only takes 1/2 of that now. I've been using this method for 3 years-- got tired of taking and deleting screenshots way back when I started on BB10 . Oh, by the way, all I take is a baby aspirin--I'm pretty healthy!
    10-08-17 01:56 PM
    What should I do now? Will I lose everything on my phone if I press power or volume keys??

Posted via CB10
    10-08-17 04:43 PM
    What should I do now? Will I lose everything on my phone if I press power or volume keys??

Posted via CB10
    Use whichever method you prefer. You won't lose your phone data.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-17 01:24 AM