Finally was able to convince a few friends to try the Passport. A couple of them ordered the SE from CrackBerry to take advantage of the accessories.

Both are coming from iPhones and are open to a change but I want to be able to assist with any issues.

Outside of the obvious app gap and eco-system what are items that iPhone users are missing from their phones that the Passport can't offer?

Thanks for the help

Posted via CB10
    08-27-15 11:47 PM
    Finally was able to convince a few friends to try the Passport. A couple of them ordered the SE from CrackBerry to take advantage of the accessories.

Both are coming from iPhones and are open to a change but I want to be able to assist with any issues.

Outside of the obvious app gap and eco-system what are items that iPhone users are missing from their phones that the Passport can't offer?

Thanks for the help

Posted via CB10
    A dumbed down experience lol. Seriously though, iOS is built for the masses to be an easy as possible to use operating system. Besides apps, I'd say imessage and facetime. Please make sure they de-register from imessage prior to using the Passport or they'll have a ton of difficulty receiving text messages from contacts that have messaged them from an iPhone.

My mother ultimately made the switch to the AT&T Passport after co-using an iPhone 5S and a BlackBerry Z10 that I had bought her. She's had no problems with apps needed. Has about 10 or so Android apps and they all work perfectly fine. She's happy... hopefully your friends use BB10 to its fullest. My father couldn't tell you half the features on BB10 and has been using it for a few years now alongside his work iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-15 12:10 AM