10-07-14 05:22 PM
32 12
tools
    First of all, I'm from Mexico so I apologize if my English is not very good

My basic use is surfing , tweeting , Facebook and whatsapp and BBM . I am a hardcore iPhone user and blackberry passport is the only device which has got my attention and its launching in my county in 5 days and iPhone in 10 days . I am no android or windows phone fan.. I am sliding towards blackberry passport then iPhone 6.... The only thing is how long will blackberry support passport software wise and with iPhone 6 it's guaranteed I will get next 3 major Os updates ...
    You say that what you use most of the time are applications to stay connected with other people, so, I think the HUB of BB is the best feature in a phone for you
    iPhone 6 Vs blackbery passport-img_20141007_092544.png
    The only and major reason for my to stay with BB in the future is the HUB, is the best notification center in a pone. You'll love it when you use it.

Also, the battery (I have not been able to test) in the passport is clearly better, will last all day no matter if you use it too much ... or so they say.
    You don't need to pay $100 more for more gb in storage
    you can sync all your files easier and safer way to your computer
    The pictures that you can take with it are better in the Passport
    The sound in the passport is also one of the best on the market (if not the best)
    the same fluidity and usability that have characterized to the iphone also you can have in BB
    as an extra you can have the LED light configuration for your different accounts

and again, my apologies for my english, and this is the first time that I participate in this forum
    Chrisy likes this.
    10-07-14 10:58 AM
    Do you like vowels or consonants?

Using Passport and Z10
    Chrisy likes this.
    10-07-14 11:24 AM
    Circles!

Posted via CB10
    Then hold off your purchase until something circle comes along...

Using Passport and Z10
    10-07-14 11:27 AM
    Passport is the strong.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 11:28 AM
    I've been a 9930 user and have read and drooled over every Passport article. But after all this waiting, it's just not going to be an option as it doesn't look like Sprint is going to carry it. The Classic would be my back up but who knows if that will be available either and moving to another carrier isn't an option with our family plan. Regretfully I'll probably move to iOS and if Blackberry ever decides to reengage in the US I'll look at coming back to the mother ship. They did everything right ... except make it possible to get.
    10-07-14 02:25 PM
    I've been a 9930 user and have read and drooled over every Passport article. But after all this waiting, it's just not going to be an option as it doesn't look like Sprint is going to carry it. The Classic would be my back up but who knows if that will be available either and moving to another carrier isn't an option with our family plan. Regretfully I'll probably move to iOS and if Blackberry ever decides to reengage in the US I'll look at coming back to the mother ship. They did everything right ... except make it possible to get.
    That's indeed unfortunate

Posted from zee flicking coolest smartphone evah!
    10-07-14 04:15 PM
    I am confused which one to get .
    Just look at the reviews on Amazon - PassPort is kicking iPhone 6 and 6 Pluss!
    10-07-14 05:22 PM
32 12