Hi, I share an Excel spreadsheet in Dropbox on my Passport / laptop, which I use regularly to keep track of my finances. However, annoyingly the cells in the first two rows are blank, up to column "L", but I KNOW(!) there is data in there, like there is in "L1" and "L2", as I can see it in there on my laptop. I have tried all I can think of (reformatting, no filters, etc.) but it still doesn't show the data on my Passport, but it does on my laptop! Any ideas why?

I've attached screen shot to show what I mean! Many thanks for any help!
    Invisible data in Sheet to Go-img_20150218_131513.png

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 07:30 AM
    Looks like both the cell background and font color are set to white (you can't see even the cell dividers).

Are you using any colors on those cells? Conditional formatting perhaps? Maybe Docs 2 Go does not support those colors.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 07:53 AM
    Thanks AnimalPak200, just tried to change it...see attached! Blue font on red background is still not showing properly, and that was done on my Passport, too! #confused !
    Invisible data in Sheet to Go-img_20150220_134543.png

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 07:47 AM
    OK, well with a bit of frustrated fiddling, I seem to have sorted it. It was OK as a plain sheet (I copied and pasted the formulae), but then with the top cells held in view it didn't like it. So I adjusted the height of the cells and how much text was in a couple of them and it seems to have worked...touch wood! Fingers crossed it remains, but still doesn't really explain why it was like it. Anyhow...sorted, for the time being!! Thanks for your help!

Posted via CB10
    AnimalPak200 likes this.
    02-20-15 12:28 PM
    OK, well with a bit of frustrated fiddling, I seem to have sorted it. It was OK as a plain sheet (I copied and pasted the formulae), but then with the top cells held in view it didn't like it. So I adjusted the height of the cells and how much text was in a couple of them and it seems to have worked...touch wood! Fingers crossed it remains, but still doesn't really explain why it was like it. Anyhow...sorted, for the time being!! Thanks for your help!

Posted via CB10
    That is very weird indeed. Glad you figure out some sort of workaround.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 03:58 PM