Hello all,
    I have been using Passport for 2 weeks and i got an update from Call Recorder. When updated it i realised the incoming calls are silent, or just for 1 second then silences even if you are in the normal mode.

For those of you, using Passport with Call Recorder, there is no problem with the Passport. It is the software update. I guess they will have a solution for that. Do not play any of your settings on your phone. Just disable automatic call recording option in Call Recorder.

Wanted to share this.
    Last edited by Thrace Ist; 12-04-14 at 12:39 PM.
    12-04-14 10:24 AM
    Folks will thank you for the warning. Have you reported it to the developer?
    12-04-14 11:04 AM
    no, just got the update and did not notify them yet. Will do asap. They should release a bug fix.
    12-04-14 11:08 AM
    The available api needs to be updated to give more access to the api's to improve the app!
    Last edited by cellphonejunkey; 12-11-14 at 11:21 AM.
    12-04-14 11:18 AM
    Hello all,
    I have been using Passport for 2 weeks and i got an update from Call Recorder Pro. When updated it i realised the incoming calls are silent, or just for 1 second then silences even if you are in the normal mode.

For those of you, using Passport with Call Recorder Pro, there is no problem with the Passport. It is the software update. I guess they will have a solution for that. Do not play any of your settings on your phone. Just disable automatic call recording option in Call Recorder Pro.

Wanted to share this.
    If you have the earlier version v2 that is NOT Passport friendly then please upgrade to v3.0

As of v3 Call Recorder PRO is NO longer headless. This is due to many api changes and different OS versions.
    You still have all the features of v2 just not Headless and need to stay in Active Frame if you want to record the calls automatically.

However, before you complain about Headless removal. You can still automatically record when you launch the app. It will record when there is a call or manually start the app and record.

The Headless version doesn't work very will for incoming calls as the OP said. With v3 recording on the Passport doesn't work if you turn on the speakerphone and you don't need it. Recording quality is pretty good as is.

Get Call Record here http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...tent/33739888/
    12-04-14 12:39 PM
    If you have the earlier version v2 that is NOT Passport friendly then please upgrade to v3.0

As of v3 Call Recorder PRO is NO longer headless. This is due to many api changes and different OS versions.
    You still have all the features of v2 just not Headless and need to stay in Active Frame if you want to record the calls automatically.

However, before you complain about Headless removal. You can still automatically record when you launch the app. It will record when there is a call or manually start the app and record.

The Headless version doesn't work very will for incoming calls as the OP said. With v3 recording on the Passport doesn't work if you turn on the speakerphone and you don't need it. Recording quality is pretty good as is.

Get Call Record here Call Recorder Pro - BlackBerry World
    I meant CALL RECORDER.. not CALL RECORDER PRO.. edited the body of the message above but cannot change the title. Can someone fix it for me ?

The application is https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...&userauth=true i am talking about.
    nguoivungmo likes this.
    12-04-14 12:46 PM
    Where's the developer?
    12-09-14 04:10 AM
    Oh god. The same problem for me. I didn't think it was the Call Recorder. Thank you for your information.
    12-09-14 07:38 PM
    I have the same problem on Stl 100-2 10.3.1.1154

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 07:08 AM
    Thanks! Same here! Passport 1154,

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 10:54 AM