09-04-16 04:23 AM
29 12
    Mine displays the same Google Services message. I acknowledge the message and continue. The app runs fine after that. You could patch the apk with Cobalt's patcher, uninstall Skype and install the patched apk. Then install Cobalt's Play Service and reboot. It will get rid of the message. Look up "Cobalt patching apps depending on Google services", or something like that. Follow the instructions in the first post

Posted via CB10
    Im using already patched apps with cobalt patcher, but haven't tried skype... I notice that the amazon version don't allow me to use video call, do you know if this is possible with the google play version? because with the old BB app was possible
    09-02-16 06:22 PM
    Yes you can have a video call with Skype app from google play version but the problem is that your battery drains even without using it. You have to sign out from the app and use ghost commander app to force to stop every time you finish a call. The call is very clear and video too. Good luck for me works fine !!!
    Mauri5io likes this.
    09-03-16 07:52 AM
    You don't need Ghost Commander to kill Skype or any other process. The built-in Device Monitor does the same, just go to CPU Usage.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-16 03:00 AM
    why everytime I open skype, it pops up a box saying "skype se basa en los servicios de Google Play, pero no son compatibles con tu dispositivo, ponte en contacto con el fabricante para obterner asistencia"

and I downloaded it from amazon... the last updated version was released 2 days ago and same msg.... any suggestion?
    If you have Google Play installed on your BlackBerry 10 device, it will pop that message for apps from Amazon as well. For skype just touch the screen somewhere else than the pop-up message and it will disapear.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-16 04:23 AM
29 12