Thanks. I keep coming back to use my passport. I wish passport had better camera.

Posted via CB10
    True but if you train yourself to use appropriate settings for specific lighting and situations it can be quite good actually. It's very close to my Oneplus 3T if I take the time to get the right pic
    11-27-17 10:54 AM
    The camera is pretty good actually, if you use the app Camera++

Posted via CB10
    11-27-17 11:04 AM
    The camera is pretty good actually, if you use the app Camera++

Posted via CB10
    Is that one with $.99? It has bad review...

Posted via CB10
    11-27-17 11:22 AM
    True but if you train yourself to use appropriate settings for specific lighting and situations it can be quite good actually. It's very close to my Oneplus 3T if I take the time to get the right pic
    I didn't try oneplus 3T but oneplus 5 was pretty good for me.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-17 11:23 AM
    Is that one with $.99? It has bad review...

Posted via CB10
    I don't think so, it's this one:

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59348437

I am a photographer myself and this is the most you can get on BB10 and out of your Passport. Even on the Classic I could shoot decent stuff with this app!

Posted via CB10
    11-27-17 11:27 AM
    I don't think so, it's this one:

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59348437

I am a photographer myself and this is the most you can get on BB10 and out of your Passport. Even on the Classic I could shoot decent stuff with this app!

Posted via CB10
    Cool, thanks!

Posted via CB10
    11-27-17 11:31 AM
    Thanks. I keep coming back to use my passport. I wish passport had better camera.

Posted via CB10
    What a joke! Passport has a great camera. I have had iPhone 7 Plus for 10 months, and always took shots with Passport - it shoots a way better (autofocus speed is the only negative moment). Of course, if we talk about photos for uploading somewhere on the internet, not for printing posters.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-17 05:24 PM
    What a joke! Passport has a great camera. I have had iPhone 7 Plus for 10 months, and always took shots with Passport - it shoots a way better (autofocus speed is the only negative moment). Of course, if we talk about photos for uploading somewhere on the internet, not for printing posters.

Posted via CB10
    Strange. My iPhone 7 seems like better than my passport. I guess it's all subjective.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-17 06:02 PM
    Try Inst10.
    11-29-17 08:37 PM
    Try Inst10.
    f that nonsense. ads have been creeping into igrann pro lately tho

Posted via CBX
    12-20-17 08:49 PM
    f that nonsense. ads have been creeping into igrann pro lately tho

Posted via CBX
    That’s pretty rude.
    12-20-17 08:52 PM
    That’s pretty rude.
    youre recommending a known bad app by an infamous bad dev

Posted via CBX
    12-20-17 09:26 PM
    i used instagram+
    Instagram OS10-www.blackberrynikan.com
    But don't update it

Posted via CB10
    Its is working properly in my BlackBerry passport SE. But the DM is not.It says that my network isn't working. I reinstalled again, deleted some IG apps. But nothing happened. You know how to fix it? Thanks.
    09-02-19 06:06 AM
    Its is working properly in my BlackBerry passport SE. But the DM is not.It says that my network isn't working. I reinstalled again, deleted some IG apps. But nothing happened. You know how to fix it? Thanks.
    Unfortunately DM doesn't work anymore...you have to try Instagram on your browser

Posted via CB10
    09-02-19 08:11 AM
    Unfortunately DM doesn't work anymore...you have to try Instagram on your browser

Posted via CB10
    I realised, browser is so much better. Thanks so so much.

Anyway, since you replied, may I ask, what about the hotmail not working? Would you mind sharing how to fix? I have my gmail and yahoo already in my SE. Just wanted to include also my hotmail. Thanks again.
    09-02-19 12:43 PM
    I realised, browser is so much better. Thanks so so much.

Anyway, since you replied, may I ask, what about the hotmail not working? Would you mind sharing how to fix? I have my gmail and yahoo already in my SE. Just wanted to include also my hotmail. Thanks again.
    Is the same procedure that you use to add gmail/hotmail account

Posted via CB10
    09-03-19 08:18 AM
    So just today I noticed that using Qbrowser with the safari client in settings I was able to load instagram web page and there is a paper airplane in the top right corner and I am able to direct msg in instagram on the web. If this is new awesome but I have not seen this before today

Hammered out on my Precious Passport
    10-01-19 04:50 PM
    10-01-19 04:52 PM
    @The_Passporter,
    • QBrowser in "Safari Mobile" user agent mode,
    • PaperBird Browser in "NEXUS" user agent mode,
    • Browsie Browser in "Android" user agent mode.
    If the browser does not load the message page - delete the browser cache. Try not to change the user agent.
    If you close and open the browser, you will again need to clear the browser cache and log in to Instagram.
    All this works until the first page refresh.
    The reason for this phenomenon is a pop-up window offering to enable notifications, which the browser cannot process.
    iGrann - does not show the list of messages, but perfectly sends messages to direct.
    Attachment 446310
    I have tried this and have been battling with Insta10 also trying to get anything sent. The only luck I have had is in Insta10 sending text only.

In igrann and Insta10 I get a msg asking to verify my account which both apps redirect me to the stock browser which solves nothing. I had even cleared the stock browser data and logged in after the redirect solving nothing.

Currently I am using Yubrowser for instagram cause it seems to work the best

Hammered out on my Precious Passport
    11-07-19 09:19 AM
    I have a problem with Instagram. The application works but impossible to send an image. I have a network error. It shows me: not yet published. Please try again.

I reinstall, change version of Instagram but it's always the same. I also try the OGInsta + app but I have the same problem.

To send an image, I have to use the browser.

There is a setting to send an image? Or must we fix the application as for WhatsApp?
    11-30-19 12:17 PM
45 12